Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26994
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seen her post for a couple months now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/95989267
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.

  2. #26993

    Bri

    Sampled this one today. Very good mic skills and gets into it with taking direction well. Worth visiting!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/215393529663

  3. #26992

    Nadia

    Fellas,

    Figured I'd ask again, as I'm always looking for something new, but does anyone care to give some intel on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/95964757#.

    FF.

  4. #26991

    Update Bekki

    Texts led to she is only 17.100% chesterfield sting.

  5. #26990

    Scarlett too

    The cute redhead is also an ad for the sting. The text string eventually lead to "I'm 16 and need to make money".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507

  6. #26989

    ATTENTION: Bekki, stay away. Chesterfield sting operation

    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507

  7. #26988
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with this red head?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/705040104787
    Spoke with her yesterday and twice today. First she said she was in Chester and today she's in Midlothian by the mall. Qv is 70, I'm hesitant.

  8. #26987

    Lola

    Any info on this one? Seen her post for a couple months now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/95989267

  9. #26986

    Pepper

    Trying to see Pepper, anything I should be aware of?

  10. #26985

    321 Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is safe. This hobby is full of risks. Not sure what you mean by safe? From LEO? From getting robbed? From getting STD? I would have to say no to all but depending on who you see it lessens the risk. Eros verified is usually a safe bet. In the beginning stick with providers that have been reviewed here then once you get your mongoring senses you get better at deciding what's too risky or not. Stay away from Henrico is my suggestion. Be safe.
    I have never had an issue.

  11. #26984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcb19  [View Original Post]
    Are the 321 girls safe? Planning on seeing one later tonight but want to check here as I'm new to this.
    Nothing is safe. This hobby is full of risks. Not sure what you mean by safe? From LEO? From getting robbed? From getting STD? I would have to say no to all but depending on who you see it lessens the risk. Eros verified is usually a safe bet. In the beginning stick with providers that have been reviewed here then once you get your mongoring senses you get better at deciding what's too risky or not. Stay away from Henrico is my suggestion. Be safe.

  12. #26983
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Extra for BJ she says.
    I'm not sure but thanks for trying to help, trying to find a new go to girl, mine just moved out of state and damn not much around here.

    Had an appointment with the famous Staxx (that's my type, spinner) but got ghosted before the appointment, LOL, which from what I read ain't a big surprise.

    Been going up north to the AMPs up there, so much better than around here but the drive is getting old.

    Monger on and be safe!

  13. #26982

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Extra for BJ she says.
    Doesn't look like CC to me. Different color hair and different tats.

  14. #26981

    Is this the one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Damn the link shows the post is down, I can't catch a break, smdh!
    Extra for BJ she says.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 53A5DB0F-C657-4AEC-B5DE-921F95622B87.jpg‎  

  15. #26980
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Contact info and pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    But she is posting. On STG. I was already checking out her ad before I asked for her info.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/599784912859
    Damn the link shows the post is down, I can't catch a break, smdh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape