Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 1691 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26974

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    You mongers must be keeping her busy. Here's last week's strike one and strike two.

    Monday night I text Sally and schedule a HH session for Tuesday afternoon.

    Tuesday morning I text and she replies to confirm.

    Tuesday afternoon, an hour before, I text to get address. Ghost.

    Tuesday night, I text to see what's up; she replies and we schedule for Wednesday afternoon.

    Weds morning, confirmation text exchange and all is good.

    Weds afternoon, I text for address and she's gone ghost again.

    Weds night, I text to see what's up and no reply.

    I might try again next week. Clearly scheduling ahead isn't working. Is she the "only text when you are ready" kind?
    I have seen her 3 times and every time it was a text when ready situation. I think she is a bit cautious with new people so maybe that's the issue.

  2. #26973

    Kandi

    Did anyone see her the last time she was hanging around Chester? Is it worth it?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4347741367

    FF.

  3. #26972

    Yet Another "321 Latina"

    Would be interested if anyone pulls the trigger on the latest 321 girl in Richmond.

    Sure same rates, $150 QV, $200 half.

    My two visits with Natalia about three weeks ago is one of my top 5 ever escort visits.

    Yeni wasn't great. CBJ, no DFK, no DATY.

    I'm hoping Crystal is like Natalia!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346234.htm?cat=1

  4. #26971

    Anyone seen scarlett

    Anyone got any experience with this red head?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/705040104787

  5. #26970

    Nevaeh

    Anyone have any info on her? I can't find anything. TIA. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/596133229521.

  6. #26969
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Every monger should have this branded in their brain. We can debate whether someone is worth the $ or what not but we should all never put up with continued ghosting. At this level I expect quite a few are going to ghost, It'd just be nice if we could expect dudes not to feed into it.
    Agreed. I don't know about you, but Richmond is a big area and it can take some time to travel to meet with these girls. For me, it's the Chester and Pburg ones that are out of the way for me. To set aside time for the date, the waiting outside the door, plus travel is significant. And then to get ghosted on top of all that? I mean that's time lost, no nut, and sometimes no room to make alternate plans. It's bullshit.

  7. #26968

    Double Ditto what he said

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't care if her kitty was the best in the business. If you ghost me once we setup a meet I'm done. If you did that to her pretty much guarantee your getting blocked. Don't put up with it and if everybody did that these providers would get the message. They don't like getting ghosted and neither do we and there are consequences for it. Be safe.
    Every monger should have this branded in their brain. We can debate whether someone is worth the $ or what not but we should all never put up with continued ghosting. At this level I expect quite a few are going to ghost, It'd just be nice if we could expect dudes not to feed into it.

  8. #26967
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    After several months on the sidelines a friend of a friend introduced me to this lovely lady. Semi utr right now but known to many of us on the board. Met her down in south side at what is probably the only acceptable hotel for me to visit. She will send pics on request and they are current. Answered the door in a skimpy top that really put the girls on display, and it's a great view, and booty shorts. She's a little taller than my normal but not too tall, room was clean, no monkey in sight, hug and kiss and I'm in the door. Small talk to warm up while we lay in bed. Full GFE, which is what I need, dfk, clothes off to reveal a very sexy young MILF body, great tits, cute little ass, lots of tats, and very eager to please. Starts with a great BBBJ that almost ended our session real quick. Definitely a pro and seemed to really enjoy the way things were going, good throat and mic skills for sure. Dined at the why before going in covered mish. Lots of eye contact and whimpering for more daddy, so now I'm loving it. Folded her up best as I could, then CG, RCG for a few, on to fdau after I caught my breath. Finished cim with every drop down the hatch. Good nut!!

    She is not posting so hmu for contact info and pics.
    May I get the information please?

  9. #26966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Contact info and pics.
    That means private message him. He's not going to post it.

  10. #26965

    Eva

    Anyone sampled / know anything about this one?

    Spoke to her a couple of times last week, sounds like she has an accent but didn't get a chance to hit. She comes and goes in Richmond and Williamsburg a lot; however, she's returning to RIC this week.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/806526734527

    FF.

  11. #26964
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    After several months on the sidelines a friend of a friend introduced me to this lovely lady. Semi utr right now but known to many of us on the board. Met her down in south side at what is probably the only acceptable hotel for me to visit. She will send pics on request and they are current. Answered the door in a skimpy top that really put the girls on display, and it's a great view, and booty shorts. She's a little taller than my normal but not too tall, room was clean, no monkey in sight, hug and kiss and I'm in the door. Small talk to warm up while we lay in bed. Full GFE, which is what I need, dfk, clothes off to reveal a very sexy young MILF body, great tits, cute little ass, lots of tats, and very eager to please. Starts with a great BBBJ that almost ended our session real quick. Definitely a pro and seemed to really enjoy the way things were going, good throat and mic skills for sure. Dined at the why before going in covered mish. Lots of eye contact and whimpering for more daddy, so now I'm loving it. Folded her up best as I could, then CG, RCG for a few, on to fdau after I caught my breath. Finished cim with every drop down the hatch. Good nut!!

    She is not posting so hmu for contact info and pics.
    Contact info and pics.

  12. #26963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    You mongers must be keeping her busy. Here's last week's strike one and strike two.

    Monday night I text Sally and schedule a HH session for Tuesday afternoon.

    Tuesday morning I text and she replies to confirm.

    Tuesday afternoon, an hour before, I text to get address. Ghost.

    Tuesday night, I text to see what's up; she replies and we schedule for Wednesday afternoon.

    Weds morning, confirmation text exchange and all is good.

    Weds afternoon, I text for address and she's gone ghost again.

    Weds night, I text to see what's up and no reply.

    I might try again next week. Clearly scheduling ahead isn't working. Is she the "only text when you are ready" kind?
    I wouldn't care if her kitty was the best in the business. If you ghost me once we setup a meet I'm done. If you did that to her pretty much guarantee your getting blocked. Don't put up with it and if everybody did that these providers would get the message. They don't like getting ghosted and neither do we and there are consequences for it. Be safe.

  13. #26962
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    After several months on the sidelines a friend of a friend introduced me to this lovely lady. Semi utr right now but known to many of us on the board. Met her down in south side at what is probably the only acceptable hotel for me to visit. She will send pics on request and they are current. Answered the door in a skimpy top that really put the girls on display, and it's a great view, and booty shorts. She's a little taller than my normal but not too tall, room was clean, no monkey in sight, hug and kiss and I'm in the door. Small talk to warm up while we lay in bed. Full GFE, which is what I need, dfk, clothes off to reveal a very sexy young MILF body, great tits, cute little ass, lots of tats, and very eager to please. Starts with a great BBBJ that almost ended our session real quick. Definitely a pro and seemed to really enjoy the way things were going, good throat and mic skills for sure. Dined at the why before going in covered mish. Lots of eye contact and whimpering for more daddy, so now I'm loving it. Folded her up best as I could, then CG, RCG for a few, on to fdau after I caught my breath. Finished cim with every drop down the hatch. Good nut!!

    She is not posting so hmu for contact info and pics.
    May I get information?

  14. #26961

    CC additional info

    It's been so long since I posted I forgot the basics LOL!! $$HH stayed almost an hour all together not a clock watcher, sweet and easy going, does have a friend available for doubles, great time and I will repeat. Happy hunting!!

  15. #26960

    Cc

    After several months on the sidelines a friend of a friend introduced me to this lovely lady. Semi utr right now but known to many of us on the board. Met her down in south side at what is probably the only acceptable hotel for me to visit. She will send pics on request and they are current. Answered the door in a skimpy top that really put the girls on display, and it's a great view, and booty shorts. She's a little taller than my normal but not too tall, room was clean, no monkey in sight, hug and kiss and I'm in the door. Small talk to warm up while we lay in bed. Full GFE, which is what I need, dfk, clothes off to reveal a very sexy young MILF body, great tits, cute little ass, lots of tats, and very eager to please. Starts with a great BBBJ that almost ended our session real quick. Definitely a pro and seemed to really enjoy the way things were going, good throat and mic skills for sure. Dined at the why before going in covered mish. Lots of eye contact and whimpering for more daddy, so now I'm loving it. Folded her up best as I could, then CG, RCG for a few, on to fdau after I caught my breath. Finished cim with every drop down the hatch. Good nut!!

    She is not posting so hmu for contact info and pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape