Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 37359
-
10-18-22 16:38 #26994Senior Member

Posts: 140Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.
Originally Posted by GassedUp1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 16:37 #26993Senior Member

Posts: 140Bri
Sampled this one today. Very good mic skills and gets into it with taking direction well. Worth visiting!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/215393529663
-
10-18-22 16:15 #26992Senior Member

Posts: 170Nadia
Fellas,
Figured I'd ask again, as I'm always looking for something new, but does anyone care to give some intel on her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/95964757#.
FF.
-
10-18-22 13:20 #26991Senior Member

Posts: 155Update Bekki
Texts led to she is only 17.100% chesterfield sting.
-
10-18-22 13:18 #26990Senior Member

Posts: 784Scarlett too
The cute redhead is also an ad for the sting. The text string eventually lead to "I'm 16 and need to make money".
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 13:06 #26989Senior Member

Posts: 155ATTENTION: Bekki, stay away. Chesterfield sting operation
Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!
Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.
Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507
-
10-18-22 13:00 #26988Senior Member

Posts: 140Spoke with her yesterday and twice today. First she said she was in Chester and today she's in Midlothian by the mall. Qv is 70, I'm hesitant.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 12:52 #26987Regular Member

Posts: 22Lola
Any info on this one? Seen her post for a couple months now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/95989267
-
10-18-22 12:11 #26986Senior Member

Posts: 140Pepper
Trying to see Pepper, anything I should be aware of?
-
10-18-22 11:03 #26985Senior Member

Posts: 489321 Safe
I have never had an issue.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 09:13 #26984Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nothing is safe. This hobby is full of risks. Not sure what you mean by safe? From LEO? From getting robbed? From getting STD? I would have to say no to all but depending on who you see it lessens the risk. Eros verified is usually a safe bet. In the beginning stick with providers that have been reviewed here then once you get your mongoring senses you get better at deciding what's too risky or not. Stay away from Henrico is my suggestion. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Jcb19
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 07:45 #26983Senior Member

Posts: 124I'm not sure but thanks for trying to help, trying to find a new go to girl, mine just moved out of state and damn not much around here.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Had an appointment with the famous Staxx (that's my type, spinner) but got ghosted before the appointment, LOL, which from what I read ain't a big surprise.
Been going up north to the AMPs up there, so much better than around here but the drive is getting old.
Monger on and be safe!
-
10-18-22 07:35 #26982Senior Member

Posts: 581Don't think so
Doesn't look like CC to me. Different color hair and different tats.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 22:02 #26981Senior Member

Posts: 767Is this the one?
Extra for BJ she says.
Originally Posted by TwinCam103
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 19:31 #26980Senior Member

Posts: 124
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
Damn the link shows the post is down, I can't catch a break, smdh!
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





