Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 37344
-
10-17-22 19:00 #26979Regular Member

Posts: 6New to the hobby
Are the 321 girls safe? Planning on seeing one later tonight but want to check here as I'm new to this.
-
10-17-22 18:51 #26978Senior Member

Posts: 142Kandi
Oops I can't edit my reviews, I meant to say is that there are better options out there. Pinky / red was the only one worth seeing but only available during doubles.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 17:40 #26977Senior Member

Posts: 316Total no repeat for me
She was advertising with a red head and I booked to see the redhead til I get there and she says red only plays together with her. I didn't want to pay for doubles so I did a single with her. Should have just walked away but little head won over and then I had to scold his ass cause she was worthless. I thought she looked "rougher" than her face pics. One guy actually called her broomhilda.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 17:21 #26976Senior Member

Posts: 142Kandi
She was only worth seeing when she was with pinky but pinky only available if you did a double with Kandi. They are better options in my mind.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 17:19 #26975Senior Member

Posts: 184Cc
But she is posting. On STG. I was already checking out her ad before I asked for her info.
Originally Posted by AppoGuy
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/599784912859
-
10-17-22 14:36 #26974Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
I have seen her 3 times and every time it was a text when ready situation. I think she is a bit cautious with new people so maybe that's the issue.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 13:48 #26973Senior Member

Posts: 170Kandi
Did anyone see her the last time she was hanging around Chester? Is it worth it?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4347741367
FF.
-
10-17-22 12:22 #26972Senior Member

Posts: 957Yet Another "321 Latina"
Would be interested if anyone pulls the trigger on the latest 321 girl in Richmond.
Sure same rates, $150 QV, $200 half.
My two visits with Natalia about three weeks ago is one of my top 5 ever escort visits.
Yeni wasn't great. CBJ, no DFK, no DATY.
I'm hoping Crystal is like Natalia!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346234.htm?cat=1
-
10-17-22 10:34 #26971Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen scarlett
Anyone got any experience with this red head?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/705040104787
-
10-17-22 09:30 #26970Senior Member

Posts: 55Nevaeh
Anyone have any info on her? I can't find anything. TIA. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/596133229521.
-
10-17-22 06:21 #26969Senior Member

Posts: 369Agreed. I don't know about you, but Richmond is a big area and it can take some time to travel to meet with these girls. For me, it's the Chester and Pburg ones that are out of the way for me. To set aside time for the date, the waiting outside the door, plus travel is significant. And then to get ghosted on top of all that? I mean that's time lost, no nut, and sometimes no room to make alternate plans. It's bullshit.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 19:57 #26968Senior Member

Posts: 316Double Ditto what he said
Every monger should have this branded in their brain. We can debate whether someone is worth the $ or what not but we should all never put up with continued ghosting. At this level I expect quite a few are going to ghost, It'd just be nice if we could expect dudes not to feed into it.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 18:39 #26967Senior Member

Posts: 140May I get the information please?
Originally Posted by AppoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 14:58 #26966Senior Member

Posts: 1449That means private message him. He's not going to post it.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 10:19 #26965Senior Member

Posts: 170Eva
Anyone sampled / know anything about this one?
Spoke to her a couple of times last week, sounds like she has an accent but didn't get a chance to hit. She comes and goes in Richmond and Williamsburg a lot; however, she's returning to RIC this week.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/806526734527
FF.









Reply With Quote





