Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19077

    Coming to town Thursday

    Staying in downtown hotel:

    South Bend market sucks. So, using the same sites up here down there might not fare any better.

    Best site to shop in Indy?

    I like them thin, or a spinner, and busty. Yeah, the never ending search.

    What's DI?

    Don't mind spending $$$ for quality outcall to me.

    Or, any good recommendations? You can DM me.

  2. #19076

    Not sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority that this one had a chat with Uncle LEO about some of her current bad habits. I would avoid unless you end up being used as currency so she doesn't need to stay at Uncle's place.
    It doesn't really make sense, those bad habits typically result in felony charges. So you're saying that they would be willing to drop her felony charges to potentially charge somebody with a misdemeanor? Maybe uncle really is that stupid.

  3. #19075

    Avoid at all cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    She is back again. Has anyone actually seen her? I've seen the post about someone getting ghosted after getting to her apartment complex at County Line and 31 back in July. I made a post within the past couple of months about trying to set something up and then she stopped responding. She stopped posting ads for a few weeks, but now I'm seeing them again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/95694406

    Also, this is not the DI Kelsey that people were posting about back in 2020, right?

    317-XXX-5613.
    I have it on good authority that this one had a chat with Uncle LEO about some of her current bad habits. I would avoid unless you end up being used as currency so she doesn't need to stay at Uncle's place.

  4. #19074

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFinder  [View Original Post]
    Looking to sell content before meeting and "have not own sketchy house" leads me to believe it's fake.

  5. #19073

    Fake I think

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFinder  [View Original Post]
    Been searching for a date in Lexington KY and these pics come up, said they asked for a license and said they were going to blackmail the monger.

  6. #19072

    Have communicated with, but no dream yet, has anyone have a idea.


  7. #19071

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.
    This is super brilliant "Scam the Scammer".

  8. #19070
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of of any Latinas? Haven't seen any, I remember Heidi but she only saw older men. Also does anyone know any providers that provide BBFS, besides sugar? If so can you PM me please?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/95714701#.

    Cuban slim thick with a banging ass and tits. All covered. Located at red roof in beech grove.

  9. #19069

    She is solid

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    She is back again. Has anyone actually seen her? I've seen the post about someone getting ghosted after getting to her apartment complex at County Line and 31 back in July. I made a post within the past couple of months about trying to set something up and then she stopped responding. She stopped posting ads for a few weeks, but now I'm seeing them again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/95694406

    Also, this is not the DI Kelsey that people were posting about back in 2020, right?

    317-XXX-5613.
    Have seen her a few times, can't beat it for a hundred dollar half hour. She's real though and high volume so that's probably the reason for the poor comms.

  10. #19068

    Kelsey in Greenwood Back Again

    She is back again. Has anyone actually seen her? I've seen the post about someone getting ghosted after getting to her apartment complex at County Line and 31 back in July. I made a post within the past couple of months about trying to set something up and then she stopped responding. She stopped posting ads for a few weeks, but now I'm seeing them again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/95694406

    Also, this is not the DI Kelsey that people were posting about back in 2020, right?

    317-XXX-5613.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg‎  

  11. #19067

    Far East

    Anyone have a reliable possibility for a lady in Hancock County?

  12. #19066
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I'll try to at least give you a picture of what we're dealing with here. I've kept in touch with a few of these girls and become good friends with one who moved on and got married. Keep in mind that Chinese business practices are totally different from what we're used to here. There is no concept of truth in advertising, it's literally normal for them to say anything it takes to get customers in the door.

    These girls answer job ads to work for these operations where the boss handles everything for them. Unless the girl is ambitious and wants to eventually start her own service, they don't want to have to deal with anything, just meet the customer at the door and do her part to get paid. Their only concern is safety and they trust the boss to handle things for them that they aren't experienced enough to do themselves. Also, most don't know enough English to deal with calls or even texts since translations are often wrong and some of them don't really even know the simplified version of Chinese that translators use.

    Anyway, the point is that it's useless to bring it up to most girls although I know one who already somewhat understands this. She learned how or pays someone to put her own ad on Megapersonals with her real pictures. Most girls don't want anyone outside of the room to see what they look like because they want as much anonymity as possible.
    Thanks for the info. It's too bad they don't understand how much it would help their biz, even if they did faceless vids / pics. But if any of you have numbers with confirmed pics, I'd appreciate seeing them. Thanks.

  13. #19065
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    As we know, the numerous ads and different phone #s we see for Asian escorts mostly funnel down to 2 or sometimes 3 hotels. I have had 1 of the texting-jockeys admit that they are in China and have never seen / met / talked with the actual escorts. So it seems that whoever they report to refuses to give the actual pics of the girls (so asking the text-jockeys is likely pointless).

    For you who have actually met with these girls, have any of you asked them why they won't give verification vids / pics? Do they not know that this would be great for biz? If they are afraid of LE (which I think they are), then even faceless verification vids / pics would let us know what the girls actually look like.

    I've only tried meeting once, and it was a series of bold-faced lies & Catfishing. Whoever the "boss" is refuses to budge on this.

    Any insights you guys have on this? If you see any of them on the regular, is this a pointless question for the girls?

    Thanks.
    It's like this in every state. You aren't going to get real pictures. It's for privacy reasons. Many of these girls tell their family and friends they are working at a restaurant or nail salon and that's why they are traveling. Their real pics should destroy that. Yes it's pointless to ask for a real pic.

  14. #19064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    As we know, the numerous ads and different phone #s we see for Asian escorts mostly funnel down to 2 or sometimes 3 hotels. I have had 1 of the texting-jockeys admit that they are in China and have never seen / met / talked with the actual escorts. So it seems that whoever they report to refuses to give the actual pics of the girls (so asking the text-jockeys is likely pointless).

    For you who have actually met with these girls, have any of you asked them why they won't give verification vids / pics? Do they not know that this would be great for biz? If they are afraid of LE (which I think they are), then even faceless verification vids / pics would let us know what the girls actually look like.

    I've only tried meeting once, and it was a series of bold-faced lies & Catfishing. Whoever the "boss" is refuses to budge on this.

    Any insights you guys have on this? If you see any of them on the regular, is this a pointless question for the girls?

    Thanks.
    I'll try to at least give you a picture of what we're dealing with here. I've kept in touch with a few of these girls and become good friends with one who moved on and got married. Keep in mind that Chinese business practices are totally different from what we're used to here. There is no concept of truth in advertising, it's literally normal for them to say anything it takes to get customers in the door.

    These girls answer job ads to work for these operations where the boss handles everything for them. Unless the girl is ambitious and wants to eventually start her own service, they don't want to have to deal with anything, just meet the customer at the door and do her part to get paid. Their only concern is safety and they trust the boss to handle things for them that they aren't experienced enough to do themselves. Also, most don't know enough English to deal with calls or even texts since translations are often wrong and some of them don't really even know the simplified version of Chinese that translators use.

    Anyway, the point is that it's useless to bring it up to most girls although I know one who already somewhat understands this. She learned how or pays someone to put her own ad on Megapersonals with her real pictures. Most girls don't want anyone outside of the room to see what they look like because they want as much anonymity as possible.

  15. #19063
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    99% chance it's some kind of scam. If they say, "Get me this card and then scratch off / read off these numbers. " then it's def a scammer from 10,000 miles away.

    Unless you're in the bedroom with them, I'd never do any electronic payment. Even then, why would I?
    And most of the time they ask for Ebay gift cards which is a joke on security and the rip off starts when she demands by asking to read off last / first XX numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape