Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 25715
-
10-17-22 14:46 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 118Sofia
Has anyone seen here recently? Still trying to reach her.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/666434754927
-
10-17-22 14:00 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 28Golden V
Back-and-forth texting a couple weeks ago I asked for pics she she had a slow response and sent me pics.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
But I was on vacation at the time when I return a few days later no response.
-
10-17-22 11:32 #17523Regular Member

Posts: 2Kasey has been robbing people lately stole $4,000 I know of This is her
🌟127775;Blow&Go🌬special (INCALL ONLY)🌟127775; 27 years old.
05:20 PM on 2022-10-16.
Read before contacting a poster.
Email meCall me.
I see.
Couples, Men.
Race / Regionality.
Caucasian (N. American / W. European).
Hair color.
Blonde, Brunette (brown), Redhead.
Accepted payment methods.
Cash, CashApp.
Available for.
Incall.
Location.
East and west day.
Weight.
130 lb.
Height.
5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in.
Breasts.
Medium Natural.
Grooming down under.
Shaved.
Piercing.
Visible.
Tattoos.
Very visible or many.
Hi my name is Kacey I'm 27 years old single and live alone and can host I have safe and drama free environment I'm a one of a kind and down to try new things I can most definitely give you the attention your wife isn't giving you I'm independent and I love getting fucked and sucking dick. I'm available pretty much 24/7 I can host and yes I do have a drama free environment and I am located in east / west part of Dayton area so we both know what we want so if you are down to have some fun with no strings attached and no questions asked call 937xxxx166.
-
10-17-22 10:30 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 95Dana
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.
-
10-17-22 10:27 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 287Easy money
Thats because she has access to easy money. I am sure some of us are "helping" her just by giving free money. So she is trying the same tactic with all. If you get even 3 mongers who will send you 100 $ its 300 $ without doing anything. I stopped responding her after my 2nd visit due to her contact ask for help and excuses to avoid scheduling a meet.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 06:33 #17520Banned Member

Posts: 619Maybe she should change her attitude
Maybe if she was more worried about what the customer performed, being as they are paying, she might get more business.
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
I thought about visiting her but I sometimes need an hour. I am not paying $$$ for an hour with a pregnant girl in a substandard hotel.
By the way I have heard that sob story before.
-
10-16-22 22:32 #17519Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
10-16-22 18:25 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 40Sarah
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/293878249390
Sarah reached out needing $ to stay in her hotel tonight. I can't make it but if anyone else can you could probably work out a good deal for you both. Good luck and stay safe.
-
10-16-22 09:59 #17517Senior Member

Posts: 92Big boob Danielle
I had a great first visit with her, but opposite to everyone else, I asked her to feel free to text next time she had a room and I haven't heard from her in weeks, LOL.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 09:01 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 189That was Sommer Nicoles thug boyfriend. But since Heaven (Elle) stayed with Sommer a lot, he was around too. I believe both Sommer and said boyfriend are back visiting uncle.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 08:31 #17515Senior Member

Posts: 2111Agreed
Agreed, she called me a few days ago asking me to send some money by cash app. Not sure what here issues are but she is always asking for help rather than getting busy to help herself one way or another. Better gals to play with. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 21:11 #17514Senior Member

Posts: 243Chocolate sweet tooth
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/084452709888
Any word on this 1? In doing my research text right away seems legit in conversation no weird texts. Seems cool, responded right away. Just seeing if anyone has a sweet tooth like me, would like something different. Especially with the talent these days. If I take the plunge well see.
A.
-
10-15-22 18:37 #17513Senior Member

Posts: 443Don't
Went by Kate, or Katie. I've never seen a good review on her. Probably eligible for Rip Off Hall of you Fame.
Originally Posted by Nyferious1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 17:45 #17512Senior Member

Posts: 259Boyfriend or whatever
Doesn't she (or didn't she) have some thug boyfriend that robbed people who tried to meet with her? Or is he no longer in the picture?
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 17:11 #17511Senior Member

Posts: 38Seen her once about a year ago. Had an ok time. She claims to be a nympho. Likes to talk. You have to have her meet you at the door of her bldg. You have to sign in to get in. Noticed a bunch of roaches in her apt. I have not repeated since. She called once and wanted to do a duo with her girlfriend. I declined.
Originally Posted by Nyferious1
[View Original Post]
There has been rip off reports about her. But that did not happen to me. YMMV.











Reply With Quote





