Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17505

    Elle'Anna Rose

    Met her this summer. Have not been able to connect with her since. She was supposedly getting setup into a new apartment and was making money for that purpose. She came into my place after trying to see her for about a month; she seem to always nod off on the phone. Anyways she came in, she's beautiful, sexy, very sweet personality and everything you expect from a young tight body. She loves taking pictures so we spent over an hour on those. At that time I think she was hanging out with Sommer Nicole which explains what happened. If you know Sommer Nicole, you also know she's been into drugs a lot and been in jail many times. When it was time to play with Elle, she goes into the bathroom and comes out high as a kite. So high she kept falling asleep while BBBJ. I kept having to wake her up. I gave up on that so tried doggie and that worked for a bit but she kept falling asleep and at times she would stop breathing. I panicked since I didn't want to have to call 911. I kept waking her up until she was up enough to leave. Gave her the agreed simply because she's really a sweet girl with lots of issues. Oh yeah, while she was passed out, I picked up her phone to try and get a hold of her driver and and saw all the messages you guys send her. She got over 400 messages that day and a number of dudes complaining to her that she wouldn't answer or went to see some other guy besides them. Honestly, I could have done whatever I wanted with her that day if I was another type of person. I believe prior to being with Sommer, she did not do drugs. I think she may have stepped away partly from that situation. Her tongue was blue when she came out of the bathroom. Having said all this, if she's back and not high, just in looks and the little I got to taste, I'd do it again and again and again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCurious00  [View Original Post]
    Aight now has anyone ever been able to meet with this chick? I've tried communicating with her for months but I rarely ever get a reply and when I do it's days later. Is there a trick to getting a meet with her?

    Thanks, stay safe.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/675144166266

  2. #17504

    Elle'Anna Rose

    Aight now has anyone ever been able to meet with this chick? I've tried communicating with her for months but I rarely ever get a reply and when I do it's days later. Is there a trick to getting a meet with her?

    Thanks, stay safe.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/675144166266

  3. #17503

    RE: Gypsy Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold21  [View Original Post]
    You just had to mention Gypsy Rae again she is very hard to forget if you ever knew her she left me with memories I will take to my grave dayton has never been the same since she left.
    Sorry I just have to bring her name up around this time every year because mid-October 2011 is when I first saw her and she literally changed my life. I finally knew what it was like to be with a sex goddess who knew every trick in the book and drained my sack like a total pro! Anyone who was lucky enough to slip into the sheets with her will forever be grateful and cherish the memories!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic #1.jpg‎  

  4. #17502
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    You weren't kidding! A few more minutes = a measure of time we as a human race will never be able to comprehend. I would take it as 10-15 minutes in hooker time, but it took on a whole new meaning tonight. Waited too long to try and link up with her. Given that I was pretty much ghosted not sure I will be trying again. Such a shame.
    Yeah, figure on a couple hours of waiting bullshit, but I've had the time and really enjoyed the results. I'm not done with her yet.

  5. #17501

    Game player

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-date/50501453

    This one advertises in Dayton. I texted her she responds back. We chat back and forth. She asks where I'm at. I tell her I'm in Clayton. She says me to. I tell her to send me address and I'll be on my way. She give me and address on highway 441 Clayton Georgia. She asks how far away I tell her it's 467 miles. She says how long. I ask her if she's in Georgia then why does she advertise in Dayton with a Dayton phone number. She responds back BYE!

    FUCKING GAME PLAYERS WTF.

  6. #17500

    Lebanon girl

    Has anyone seen this chubby in Lebanon? Cuteish face and offers BBBJ. Looks like ass could be decent, but hard to tell. Can't find any reviews of her, but she's been very active for quite some time. Lebanon is a good ways from where I am, so I'm trying to find any info first. As long as there's no bad smell and she doesn't look like mashed potatoes when the clothes come off, then I'd be willing to take the plunge.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/repl...e/768988686606

    Thanks in advance, mongers. Hope someone has info.

  7. #17499

    Kenzie

    Plenty of reports. Use the search function at the top of the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMiller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/174790394180.

    Also, I have been looking at Reddit and there is some activity there. Just not sure about how many are scams. Anyone played there?

  8. #17498

    Sugar Daddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Aubrey Cummings recently and it was pretty disappointing. I'd usually reach out when she had a new ad up and would never get a reply for months. Finally did get her to bite. So once we started talking comms were good. Met her at her incall in a good area and nice apartment.

    250 for a hh, but it was the most business like experience I've ever had. She provided zero affection and wasn't overly interested in any small talk. I get what we are there for, I prefer at least some preliminary getting to know each other a little bit, two positions available, mish and doggy. She got tired of doggy because it was on a blow up mattress and he knee hurt or something. She's a dead fish and her moaning reminded me of fucking Tiffany millions. Sounds like a cat in heat. Also her pics are photo shopped. She's still hot, but for what you get for 250 a hh, I ain't going back. Maybe stuff opens up as you go but I'm not going to find out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
    I said it before and I'll say it again.

    To ALL of you guys spending over $100. For anything.

    You should try a "sugardaddy / sugarbaby" type relationship.

    A real "sugarbaby" is like having a real "girlfriend" type relationship where you have an "arrangement" and met once a week or what every the 2 of you have decided.

    It's like having a "girlfriend" who is GFE and you "pay to play".

    I take mine on dates, etc.

    It will be 2 years for Me on November 1st.

    She's about to be 22 !

    I'm about to be 58.

    Happiest 2 years Ever. LOL.

    Drama Free.

  9. #17497
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Aubrey Cummings recently and it was pretty disappointing. I'd usually reach out when she had a new ad up and would never get a reply for months. Finally did get her to bite. So once we started talking comms were good. Met her at her incall in a good area and nice apartment.

    250 for a hh, but it was the most business like experience I've ever had. She provided zero affection and wasn't overly interested in any small talk. I get what we are there for, I prefer at least some preliminary getting to know each other a little bit, two positions available, mish and doggy. She got tired of doggy because it was on a blow up mattress and he knee hurt or something. She's a dead fish and her moaning reminded me of fucking Tiffany millions. Sounds like a cat in heat. Also her pics are photo shopped. She's still hot, but for what you get for 250 a hh, I ain't going back. Maybe stuff opens up as you go but I'm not going to find out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
    Nothing is worth that in the dayton area. Hott maybe but performance 0. Dayton is going down hill fast. Skip, tryst, list EM . Spend $ for what a CBJ and complaining LOL you can do that at home. The more I find myself wanting to play the more I remind myself that there is nothing out there, and I miss jodi more and more LOL.

  10. #17496

    Aubrey Cummings

    Saw Aubrey Cummings recently and it was pretty disappointing. I'd usually reach out when she had a new ad up and would never get a reply for months. Finally did get her to bite. So once we started talking comms were good. Met her at her incall in a good area and nice apartment.

    250 for a hh, but it was the most business like experience I've ever had. She provided zero affection and wasn't overly interested in any small talk. I get what we are there for, I prefer at least some preliminary getting to know each other a little bit, two positions available, mish and doggy. She got tired of doggy because it was on a blow up mattress and he knee hurt or something. She's a dead fish and her moaning reminded me of fucking Tiffany millions. Sounds like a cat in heat. Also her pics are photo shopped. She's still hot, but for what you get for 250 a hh, I ain't going back. Maybe stuff opens up as you go but I'm not going to find out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings

  11. #17495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Reddit

    Which Reddit forum are you looking at? Ohio4 r?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMiller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/174790394180.

    Also, I have been looking at Reddit and there is some activity there. Just not sure about how many are scams. Anyone played there?

  12. #17494

    Kenzie info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/174790394180.

    Also, I have been looking at Reddit and there is some activity there. Just not sure about how many are scams. Anyone played there?

  13. #17493

    Princessboo

    Anyone heard from Princessboo? She left a piece of jewelry last time she visited but cannot get a hold of her. Any help would be great. PM me please.

  14. #17492

    Kendra and Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoBj2  [View Original Post]
    Both former Middletown walkers. Kendra's teeth are atrocious and might scrape your dick up. BBFS on the menu literally doesn't even ask or look for protection 40-50 max IMO I'm sure you could go cheaper. Definitely has her demons but also fairly drama free but still has a kinda shitty attitude.

    Tammy good head but still former walker with a sugar daddy. BBFS also an option. She might ask for a rubber but probably wouldn't even pretend to care if you don't have or want to use one. I was always protected my couple times with both because I met them on the streets. Tammy has a better attitude but horrible with time.
    Kendra says car play only.

    How do I get in touch with Tammy? You can pm me if you want.

  15. #17491

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    This is the first I have seen where someone is posting incalls. In Jamestown of all places. Jamestown is imo a small town and not a whole lot out down there. I dare ask if anyone knows if this is legit or not. I think it's fake. Or possibly someone who created the profile in attempts to smear the actual person. I don't know.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/893254394944
    I am going to say fake. Allows giving and receiving of watersports. Sign of a fake account. Allows every form of payment imaginable. Sign of a fake account. Those are two major things I look for when deciding if someone is fake. Location is sometimes a giveaway as well when it lists "Your town" or "downtown" as the location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape