Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17475

    Kendra Middletown

    Saw Kendra down in Middletown today. Decent head game, and cfs. Probably will repeat. Took a few days to get a text response.

  2. #17474

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMan73  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody speak to the safety of her incall? She gave me the location, just looks a little sketch. She looks cute in pics, price is good- don't see a name, so can't search.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/159916966548
    Searching that phone number on the listing brings up others from STG, all with mostly similar pictures and one has a name of Destiny, also known for offering a 10 minute challenge. Several reviews in here if I recall correctly.

    Also one of those pictures in the ad (the ones where the girl is a brunette) is a screen cap from a professional porn series, Gloryhole Secrets, and isn't of her.

  3. #17473
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    You definitely have a low bar if you rate Star's face and body a 10. I can remember when girls like Gypsy Rae serviced this area and her face and body were far superior to Star but I still wouldn't go above a 9 for each. I was at the Gold Rush strip club near South Beach in August and 90% of the girls in there were far prettier than Star.

    If Star dropped her habits and got totally clean she would rate around a 7 for this area.
    You just had to mention gypsy Rae again dam she is very hard to forget if you ever knew her she left me with memories I will take to my grave dayton has never been the same since she left.

  4. #17472

    RE: Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Body is 10. Face is 10. Service is 10. Scheduling is 1.
    You definitely have a low bar if you rate Star's face and body a 10. I can remember when girls like Gypsy Rae serviced this area and her face and body were far superior to Star but I still wouldn't go above a 9 for each. I was at the Gold Rush strip club near South Beach in August and 90% of the girls in there were far prettier than Star.

    If Star dropped her habits and got totally clean she would rate around a 7 for this area.

  5. #17471

    Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    Saw off woodman but she has since moved. Dog there but we'll mannered good skills nice rack older than pics make her look. Would repeat if she was in same location as before.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/555347838061
    What is her donation?

  6. #17470

    30 minute special- hows the incall

    Can anybody speak to the safety of her incall? She gave me the location, just looks a little sketch. She looks cute in pics, price is good- don't see a name, so can't search.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/159916966548

  7. #17469

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Body is 10. Face is 10. Service is 10. Scheduling is 1.
    Pretty accurate I've seen her a handful of times and it always takes about an 20 minutes to get her to finally open the door.

  8. #17468
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Waiting to go to Sommer Camp.
    Any word about her where abouts.

  9. #17467
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Someone else has to paying the bills. She's spent too many long visits with uncle to have her own house. I saw her once and that was enough for me. She couldn't suck my dick for over 3 min without whining about it and I'm not that big. She's 10 yrs older than she advertises and her body shows it. Not worth messing with IMHO.
    Same experience here will never see her again she is useless.

  10. #17466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Bella

    Someone else has to paying the bills. She's spent too many long visits with uncle to have her own house. I saw her once and that was enough for me. She couldn't suck my dick for over 3 min without whining about it and I'm not that big. She's 10 yrs older than she advertises and her body shows it. Not worth messing with IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Whatever name she is going by now, always disappointed in her bad reviews, she's got a look about her I really like. Can't believe she goes from staying in a notel to owning a house so good for her I guess.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/799334293198

  11. #17465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Sarah

    She's pregnant. I saw her a few weeks ago just for a BJ and she's big as a house and it's not just weight gain.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    It's been long time since she was reported pregnant. I strongly doubt she is pregnant. When I saw her early summer she wasn't. You may test your luck but better off look elsewhere IMO.

  12. #17464

    Bella or whatever

    Whatever name she is going by now, always disappointed in her bad reviews, she's got a look about her I really like. Can't believe she goes from staying in a notel to owning a house so good for her I guess.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/799334293198

  13. #17463

    Sarah fake prego

    Quote Originally Posted by IGotMyVCard  [View Original Post]
    Personal experience only. She was posting early Saturday morning (like 3 a. M) and it just so happens I was working Saturday morning at 6, a stone throw away from Northridge. Message her for a QV before I had to clock in and didn't get a response. No big deal. Saw her post around 8 am For qv's at 60 a pop. I messaged her again but to buy some of her content. Ended up sending her money for 3 vids that she inevitably never ended up sending. I have a pregnant / lactating fetish and I really want yo clap them cheeks. Anyway, put in my dispute with cashapp and got my money back. From my POV, seems like a user.
    It's been long time since she was reported pregnant. I strongly doubt she is pregnant. When I saw her early summer she wasn't. You may test your luck but better off look elsewhere IMO.

  14. #17462

    Help

    Need help with this one. Goes by blue.

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/077931554531

  15. #17461

    Star, a master class in time wasting

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Body is 10. Face is 10. Service is 10. Scheduling is 1.
    You weren't kidding! A few more minutes = a measure of time we as a human race will never be able to comprehend. I would take it as 10-15 minutes in hooker time, but it took on a whole new meaning tonight. Waited too long to try and link up with her. Given that I was pretty much ghosted not sure I will be trying again. Such a shame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape