Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 11028
-
10-18-22 16:12 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 220Ouch! That sucks. At least you made it out ok.
Originally Posted by GuideMe999
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 08:43 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 62Basic cash and dash. Hotel incall. Everything looked alright, so I provided the agreed donation. Shortly after she announced we were in someone else's room and they were coming back, but -- no problem -- we'd just go to her room. Predictably, once in the hallways, she took off.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 03:15 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 204Damn that's too bad, she looks hot.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 21:45 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 112Save yourself the hassle
I saw her. She's an active SW on aurora. All safety, extremely limited, extremely managed to the extent that it screws the whole situation up, and will short you on time. Not worth it. Plus she has some serious BO down there.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 14:14 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 159Looks smokin hot and prefer mixed so plan to give her a spin. Will post a review.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 13:29 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 204Alina stg
Anyone met Alina? Phone number pulls up ads on a couple sites.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/788970780638
-
10-16-22 21:25 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 108New
She only has 2 posts. It's not that weird.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 14:12 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 204MissAlmasLuv
Anyone seen MissAlmasLuv? She's hot but it's weird that there's no reviews yet.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RL-IN-TOWN-NOW!%26%2310024%3 B-SWEET-PETITE-LATINA-UKRAINIAN-MIXED-TREAT!-360-288-4033.
-
10-16-22 12:17 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 2938Something felt different a few days later.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 01:52 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 145Damn
Damn, she's fugly tho LOL. I'd not only put a cover over my Johnson but also over her face.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 00:32 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 142What was the extra charge for recording?
Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 22:55 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 111Summer
How much heavier? You cool with sharing any of your recording if I PM you my number? Also, no worries if you're not cool with it.
Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 22:45 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 47I saw Summer Lynn last year for HH and she was fun. She is a bit heavier, but has a nice attitude about her I liked. She encouraged me and her big tits and phat ass was good to make me finish in no time, plus she helped with moving my phone to record the session. I think she's worth the HH rate.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 21:46 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 208Offered pussy for heroin on tna a few years ago so I say no.
Originally Posted by TitFuckLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 20:40 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 111Who would you recommend?
I'm debating between seeing two girls tomorrow.
Audelia Wild or Summer Lynn Banks?
I've see. AuDelia once and had an amazing time, but Summer is more affordable and let's you record the date.
So mongers, who would you recommend?












Reply With Quote





