Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 736 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6166

    Seen her, she's cool, but very flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Damn she looks really familiar to me but I can't quite place it. She may have gone by a different name before. Hopefully another monger on here has seen her. Looks like she could be a nice find.
    I hung out with her a few times in the tacoma / fife area a couple summers back. She's cool, but does quite a bit of drugs. Also, she is very flighty with her responses, or she will make plans with you, and then when you show up she's no where to be found and unreachable. But other than her inconsistent communications, She's a super cool chick.

  2. #6165
    Photos retouched.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitFuckLover  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her post for awhile and thinking about having a go. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...l/593730286721.

  3. #6164
    Hey, I'm passing through Seattle tomorrow. Playing a show at El Corazon. Any BBBJ specialists near there?

  4. #6163

    Any info about this girl?

    Hey, anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her post for awhile and thinking about having a go. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...l/593730286721.

  5. #6162

    Inquiry. Natasha / Miley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/95307111

    She has alot of comments under her page but no reviews in like 2 years LOL. Any experience with this one?

  6. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    Been around for years. Some guys have gotten service; some, like me, got robbed. She keeps changing pictures and numbers (and the body pics aren't her).
    I thought the same thing about the body pics. They just don't seem to fit her plus they look like super old pics. Makes you wonder why she is not posting recent body pics and super filtered face pics. Her rates seem reasonable, but there doesn't seem to be any recent solid info on her.

    How did she pull a rob on you?

  7. #6160
    My guess is because the current very high rates are only realistic if BB services are provided. And in some cases not even then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Why so many BBFS inquiries on the Escort page? Let's keep it clean here. If you want it go to the BBFS page. Frankly, I don't do BBFS for my own safety.

  8. #6159

    Re: Lacey Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!
    She took down her website a couple of months ago, and from the way it sounds she either left the area or quit working.

  9. #6158

    Emme Everett Rob

    Been around for years. Some guys have gotten service; some, like me, got robbed. She keeps changing pictures and numbers (and the body pics aren't her).

  10. #6157

    Lacey Foxx?

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!
    Yeah, she is incredibly hard to get a hold of. From what I know she prefers very late nights.

  11. #6156

  12. #6155

    Maybe Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!
    Last time I saw her (about 8 months ago) she was talking about moving to another state. Not sure if she did it though.

  13. #6154

    Arianna Taylor

    Seen her off the other board. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just curious if anyone has seen her and how it went.

  14. #6153

    Lacey Foxx?

    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!

  15. #6152

    Thanks for the replies fellas!

    Thought I TOFTT, but some have seen her. Just saw her this morning because I didn't get any replies from any other ladies. Stays in a nice safe hotel in Mukilteo. Room was a little cluttered because she stays there. Cute face little belly damage. Nothing crazy. Gave me good head games. Finished the rest from doggy. Jimmy is right, had a slight odor from the back, powered thru it. Maybe had a long night. Whatevs. Busted my nut, will see for future head games, that's about it. 130 hhr /220 hr. Rock how do you know she's managed?

    GO HAWKS!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape