Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10277
    Not quite nova. But she initiated by favoriting my profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-2b758969fe50

    Sent the pics unprompted, you know what happened next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dynamicing1.jpg‎   dynamicing2.jpg‎   dynamicing3.jpg‎   dynamicing4.jpg‎  

  2. #10276

    Same for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a note. She requested my private pictures and but has not responded to my invitation to meet for drinks / dinner. I must not be attractive to her.
    I had the same experience with her.

  3. #10275
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    She wants drink / dinner date + 200. For a meet and greet.
    Jump right on that brother.

  4. #10274

    Nothing good about it

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She wants drink / dinner date + 200. For a meet and greet.

  5. #10273
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Asks how much I gift for first platonic dinner. Nope!
    Same blocked.

  6. #10272
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Also, my English-as-not-first-language radar was pinging.
    Word usage / choice always a give away of some jackoff sitting on his couch in russia.

  7. #10271

    MagnificentS

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.
    Asks how much I gift for first platonic dinner. Nope!

  8. #10270
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.
    She only wants 300 for meet and greet.

  9. #10269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.

  10. #10268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    SensualBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a

    Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
    I went to text with her, she was evasive about answering any kind of specific question, eg. What part of town would be convenient to her for a meeting.

    I suggested an arbitrary location and she said she could meet but then hit me with, "would it be okay for you to send me some gift on cash app to get ready for our meet". I replied "I don't send anything in advance. Sorry that's a hard rule. " and no response after that.

    Also, my English-as-not-first-language radar was pinging.

  11. #10267
    SensualBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a

    Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sensualone.jpg‎  

  12. #10266
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    My ask was not 6. Sent me a couple nudes and seems to be a certified freak. Will report back if we get to the finish line.

  13. #10265
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    When it's nothing but "studio" pics, or the presentation is too polished, I am cautious.

  14. #10264

  15. #10263

    Another Catfish

    I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape