Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 875 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 13121
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10346

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Anna has her phone working and is staying in Wildwood NJ now and her bf went back to his parents.
    The small, blonde Anna that used to work by the Huntingdon station that was featured in Cpokyjar's photos?

  2. #10345

    We all know who

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!

    I have a few members in mind of who it might be.

    The Captain Save-a-Ho types.

    Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.

    Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.

    Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.
    We all know who Captain Save-a-Ho is on here. Mods just need to get rid of him and everyone like him honestly. Puts us in jeopardy when you think about it real hard.

  3. #10344
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    LaLa is staying in West Philly near 63rd and Girard past week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that must have been her, I seen her in that same outfit walking with someone by Huntington station yesterday. Was going to stop but already had someone.
    Wow that's crazy. Haven't seen her in years. Her real name was Erin I believe.

  4. #10343

    LaLa

    LaLa is staying in West Philly near 63rd and Girard past week.

  5. #10342

    Cute Small Anna

    Anna has her phone working and is staying in Wildwood NJ now and her bf went back to his parents.

  6. #10341
    This! Letting these girls know about the website will gas their heads up and they'll start up charging.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!

    I have a few members in mind of who it might be.

    The Captain Save-a-Ho types.

    Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.

    Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.

    Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.

  7. #10340

    People need to stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.

    Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.

    She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.
    These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!

    I have a few members in mind of who it might be.

    The Captain Save-a-Ho types.

    Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.

    Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.

    Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.

  8. #10339
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear  [View Original Post]
    Well, her street prices are much more acceptable. Standard $30/$60 rate which is really good for the service she provides.
    I would agree to those prices however she actually lied and told me she doesn't walk the Ave.

    I will look for her next time I'm there.

  9. #10338

    Bri

    Does anyone know or seen this girl Bri and where she can be found? I think she's one of the hottest chicks out here and would love to do a date.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgH8VYMj4l4&t=50s

  10. #10337

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.

    Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.

    She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.
    Well, her street prices are much more acceptable. Standard $30/$60 rate which is really good for the service she provides.

  11. #10336
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.

    Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.

    She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.
    She did text me and asked to delete the text. I did text the moderator since I couldn't delete it but post is still out here.

  12. #10335
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingFun215  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    I have received At least a dozen messages asking for her number. I did send her a message asking if I can share her number. She responded with this.

    If you feel comfortable with those people and know they won't do anything to make me uncomfortable then ya of course.

    I don't mind sharing but she doesn't seem to be comfortable with that. I am going to hold of for now. I am meeting her later this week again and I will ask her in person.

    She didn't say that but further conversation with her did indicate that she may only want to see people from a. Certain race. FYI I used to be regular contributor in south jersey forum almost 12 years ago. Those were good old days and it was so easy to find really hot girls. These days it's not even possible to find an average girl who is not deep in drugs. She did sent me a pic.
    Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.

    Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.

    She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.

  13. #10334

    Lala

    Yeah that must have been her, I seen her in that same outfit walking with someone by Huntington station yesterday. Was going to stop but already had someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past. I think I spotted LaLa around Somerset station. She's a tall white female with black hair that older members probably remember. She looks older now if it's her. Had on black sweatpants.

  14. #10333

    Christina

    I've been seeing this cute taller blond girl with a curly bun walking the Ave for a week or two now but could never get the drop. Finally caught up to her around 11 the other night near Cambria and k for some oral action. She was really pretty and when the clothes came off surprisingly stacked and perky up top. BJ was 7/10 but would def repeat just because she had such a hot body and I need to try out the cooch on the next run. Highly recommend tho she was sweet. No phone tho.

  15. #10332

    Sarah from Huntingdon Station

    BTW, has anybody recently encountered / has info of Sarah (she used to be active in Sergeant / Jasper area)? She was my long term favorite one for the past year with real GFE attitude and amazing skills. Then she went UTR and I guess changed / lost her phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape