Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 875 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10333

    Christina

    I've been seeing this cute taller blond girl with a curly bun walking the Ave for a week or two now but could never get the drop. Finally caught up to her around 11 the other night near Cambria and k for some oral action. She was really pretty and when the clothes came off surprisingly stacked and perky up top. BJ was 7/10 but would def repeat just because she had such a hot body and I need to try out the cooch on the next run. Highly recommend tho she was sweet. No phone tho.

  2. #10332

    Sarah from Huntingdon Station

    BTW, has anybody recently encountered / has info of Sarah (she used to be active in Sergeant / Jasper area)? She was my long term favorite one for the past year with real GFE attitude and amazing skills. Then she went UTR and I guess changed / lost her phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah.jpg‎  

  3. #10331
    Blast from the past. I think I spotted LaLa around Somerset station. She's a tall white female with black hair that older members probably remember. She looks older now if it's her. Had on black sweatpants.

  4. #10330

    Cute spinner Niki

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingFun215  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this www near Lehigh and k Ave. Awesome BBBJ skills. I do not have a picture but she is short and thin. I didn't see any track marks so I don't think she uses the needle but I did see a pipe in her bag. She did share her number and I have seen her twice after that. Very consistent performance and very polite.
    Can confirm that her BBBJ skills are 10/10 (no exaggeration). She does indeed post once in a while on STG, so those experienced in picture search will be able to find her ad. Dated her couple times and can confirm that she is one of the best on the Ave now. No needle spots and cute firm body. Will send the link to her ad to Senior / active users in PM.

  5. #10329
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfseeker21  [View Original Post]
    Check your PMs would love the digits as I'll be down there today.
    Guys.

    I have received At least a dozen messages asking for her number. I did send her a message asking if I can share her number. She responded with this.

    If you feel comfortable with those people and know they won't do anything to make me uncomfortable then ya of course.

    I don't mind sharing but she doesn't seem to be comfortable with that. I am going to hold of for now. I am meeting her later this week again and I will ask her in person.

    She didn't say that but further conversation with her did indicate that she may only want to see people from a. Certain race. FYI I used to be regular contributor in south jersey forum almost 12 years ago. Those were good old days and it was so easy to find really hot girls. These days it's not even possible to find an average girl who is not deep in drugs. She did sent me a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE9BD1D5-47D0-4ED8-B87C-236DAA93B4E4.jpeg‎  

  6. #10328
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    But it helps if you could mention what time it was, after midnight? 5 pm? I think in would be helpful to understand its context.
    Approximately 2230. It was from far away, but still loud enough to be heard. Had to have been a long gun like a Kalashnikov / AR. Sad to say gunshots ringing out at night in that area is normal. Over the years girls living in Fairhill to Frankford area have told me during the night they hear guns going off all through the night. On the radio today I heard kids in the bad areas of Philadelphia now know the difference between fireworks and gunshots.

    This is the worse I have seen Philadelphia. Over 1000 carjackings this year, in the past 2 years there will be over 1000 murders to the point they're running out of places to bury people, random murders on the loose, areas that use to be safe like Germantown are dangerous now, all the fatal hit and runs, the tranq dope that's just outright killing people, ect, ect. Pure madness.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/6abc.co...sity/12255510/

  7. #10327

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I was around Lehigh and K the other night and someone was letting loose a fully automatic weapon.
    But it helps if you could mention what time it was, after midnight? 5 pm? I think in would be helpful to understand its context.

  8. #10326
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Phila PD only cares about guns and murder nowadays. They're not sweating license plates LOL.
    I was around Lehigh and K the other night and someone was letting loose a fully automatic weapon.

  9. #10325

    Sending message

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingFun215  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this www near Lehigh and k Ave. Awesome BBBJ skills. I do not have a picture but she is short and thin. I didn't see any track marks so I don't think she uses the needle but I did see a pipe in her bag. She did share her number and I have seen her twice after that. Very consistent performance and very polite.
    Check your PMs would love the digits as I'll be down there today.

  10. #10324
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Would Jersey plates stand out driving up K-ave? Want to take a trip down that way, but wondering if NJ plates would have popo following me from the jump? Thanks.
    Phila PD only cares about guns and murder nowadays. They're not sweating license plates LOL.

  11. #10323

    Nicole / Nikki

    Picked up this www near Lehigh and k Ave. Awesome BBBJ skills. I do not have a picture but she is short and thin. I didn't see any track marks so I don't think she uses the needle but I did see a pipe in her bag. She did share her number and I have seen her twice after that. Very consistent performance and very polite.

  12. #10322

    I don't think Phila PD cares about out of state plates

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Would Jersey plates stand out driving up K-ave? Want to take a trip down that way, but wondering if NJ plates would have popo following me from the jump? Thanks.
    Phila Police don't seem to be enforcing any traffic violations, prositutition or drugs and unlicenced motorcycles on the ave.

  13. #10321

    NJ plates

    Would Jersey plates stand out driving up K-ave? Want to take a trip down that way, but wondering if NJ plates would have popo following me from the jump? Thanks.

  14. #10320

    27 BSW cool chick

    Shallow pussy with tight box. CIP for 4.

    At Leigh and Kenn shooting up under the Uhaul.

  15. #10319
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtLang  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nana in awhile? I know she has mixed reviews, but I have always been a fan.
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago around lehigh looking for work. She has mixed reviews I feel because she's not really a wham bam thank you ma'am type chick. I wouldn't pull over for her unless you have time to kill. Also, she has a raging habit that can make her irritable if she's not well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape