LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 875 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10328
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    But it helps if you could mention what time it was, after midnight? 5 pm? I think in would be helpful to understand its context.
    Approximately 2230. It was from far away, but still loud enough to be heard. Had to have been a long gun like a Kalashnikov / AR. Sad to say gunshots ringing out at night in that area is normal. Over the years girls living in Fairhill to Frankford area have told me during the night they hear guns going off all through the night. On the radio today I heard kids in the bad areas of Philadelphia now know the difference between fireworks and gunshots.

    This is the worse I have seen Philadelphia. Over 1000 carjackings this year, in the past 2 years there will be over 1000 murders to the point they're running out of places to bury people, random murders on the loose, areas that use to be safe like Germantown are dangerous now, all the fatal hit and runs, the tranq dope that's just outright killing people, ect, ect. Pure madness.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/6abc.co...sity/12255510/

  2. #10327

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I was around Lehigh and K the other night and someone was letting loose a fully automatic weapon.
    But it helps if you could mention what time it was, after midnight? 5 pm? I think in would be helpful to understand its context.

  3. #10326
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Phila PD only cares about guns and murder nowadays. They're not sweating license plates LOL.
    I was around Lehigh and K the other night and someone was letting loose a fully automatic weapon.

  4. #10325

    Sending message

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingFun215  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this www near Lehigh and k Ave. Awesome BBBJ skills. I do not have a picture but she is short and thin. I didn't see any track marks so I don't think she uses the needle but I did see a pipe in her bag. She did share her number and I have seen her twice after that. Very consistent performance and very polite.
    Check your PMs would love the digits as I'll be down there today.

  5. #10324
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Would Jersey plates stand out driving up K-ave? Want to take a trip down that way, but wondering if NJ plates would have popo following me from the jump? Thanks.
    Phila PD only cares about guns and murder nowadays. They're not sweating license plates LOL.

  6. #10323

    Nicole / Nikki

    Picked up this www near Lehigh and k Ave. Awesome BBBJ skills. I do not have a picture but she is short and thin. I didn't see any track marks so I don't think she uses the needle but I did see a pipe in her bag. She did share her number and I have seen her twice after that. Very consistent performance and very polite.

  7. #10322

    I don't think Phila PD cares about out of state plates

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Would Jersey plates stand out driving up K-ave? Want to take a trip down that way, but wondering if NJ plates would have popo following me from the jump? Thanks.
    Phila Police don't seem to be enforcing any traffic violations, prositutition or drugs and unlicenced motorcycles on the ave.

  8. #10321

    NJ plates

    Would Jersey plates stand out driving up K-ave? Want to take a trip down that way, but wondering if NJ plates would have popo following me from the jump? Thanks.

  9. #10320

    27 BSW cool chick

    Shallow pussy with tight box. CIP for 4.

    At Leigh and Kenn shooting up under the Uhaul.

  10. #10319
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtLang  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nana in awhile? I know she has mixed reviews, but I have always been a fan.
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago around lehigh looking for work. She has mixed reviews I feel because she's not really a wham bam thank you ma'am type chick. I wouldn't pull over for her unless you have time to kill. Also, she has a raging habit that can make her irritable if she's not well.

  11. #10318

    Nana

    Anyone seen Nana in awhile? I know she has mixed reviews, but I have always been a fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=252

    Any info on this chick. She has a nice little ass.

  12. #10317
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Be careful bros. Carjacking on Kensington ave.

    https://blotter.sites.phillypolice.c...trict-video-2/
    This dude did so many things wrong.

    1st was stopping and going into the store on the ave after 11 pm.

    2nd was going to that particular store across from needle park.

  13. #10316

    Need patience above all else

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress67  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to drive through Kensington on Monday night. Raining hard on the way there, but it is amazing how well the elevated train tracks keep this area dry. I saw one cute WSW by the Black Tire Shop on one end of the strip, but she was busy talking to a monger in a van. Was weird that she was talking in the drivers side window, but no luck for me regardless. Drove to the other end of Kensington and saw a red head WSW by the Erie Candy shop. She was too busy talking to what I assume was her boyfriend / handler to do more than give me a quick look. The rest of the ride was completely bare of anyone looking for work. Sucks, I am sure there were many who would have gladly taken my money, but the rain was keeping them from working. Thanks to all who report here, I don't get out here often, but greatly enjoy keeping track of what is available!
    I'm rather methodical in my approach to SW hunting. I will typically drive from one end to the other making mental notes of how many I can see are working. Then I circle back and begin the hunt in earnest and never pick somebody without scouting the area on both sides of where she is standing. I've been an eye witness to a car pulling over to pick up a SW with a cop parked in the very next block. Don't know if the monger got a ticket but he did get the cop's attention so live and learn.

    All told, you need about 30-45 minutes to scout the area, the rest of time to play but I never plan less than an hour. SW-ers aren't for everyone but it tends to be an economical way to drain your ball sack if you can devote an hour to the process. I don't know what I enjoy more, the thrill of the hunt or the excitement of watching her play the skin flute.

  14. #10315

    Rainy nights are the worst!

    I got a chance to drive through Kensington on Monday night. Raining hard on the way there, but it is amazing how well the elevated train tracks keep this area dry. I saw one cute WSW by the Black Tire Shop on one end of the strip, but she was busy talking to a monger in a van. Was weird that she was talking in the drivers side window, but no luck for me regardless. Drove to the other end of Kensington and saw a red head WSW by the Erie Candy shop. She was too busy talking to what I assume was her boyfriend / handler to do more than give me a quick look. The rest of the ride was completely bare of anyone looking for work. Sucks, I am sure there were many who would have gladly taken my money, but the rain was keeping them from working. Thanks to all who report here, I don't get out here often, but greatly enjoy keeping track of what is available!

  15. #10314
    Be careful bros. Carjacking on Kensington ave.

    https://blotter.sites.phillypolice.c...trict-video-2/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape