Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Darci

    She used to go by Mercy or Merci.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]

  2. #20223

  3. #20222

    Europe

    I have been to Brussels, Antwerp, and Ghent multiple times in the past. 50 Euro for a "suck and fuck (all covered)" and a little more for a massage. Typically these girls are eastern European, visited one from Romania that I still think about. Only negative really is that they clean themselves in a sink in the room (at least in Ghent) and the area isn't the BEST.

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:

    Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.

    https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal

    Prague:

    50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.

    https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/

    Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.

    Save those pennies and travel.

  4. #20221

    In other places.

    With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:

    Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.

    https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal

    Prague:

    50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.

    https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/

    Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.

    Save those pennies and travel.

  5. #20220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramiro6639  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2944796

    Her Donation is 350 for HR, Please Suggest!!
    [URL]

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=6018866#post6018866

    See my post here.

    Basically in the pics she looks like she looks like the youtuber marianney dey, but she doesn't at all

  6. #20219

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times back in the spring and assume they have increased due to inflation and high demand. Thanks for the insight!
    Though I can't afford to see her as often, I can assure you that whatever fee she is changing, it's worth every cent! I can personally attest and know that others can also.

  7. #20218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Only

    [Deleted by Admin]

    BTW, great first post Emily.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Fucking thank you for quoting it so that I also have to delete yours as well. We appreciate the unneeded extra work.

    A2

  8. #20217

    Noa's Rates?

    I saw her a few times back in the spring and assume they have increased due to inflation and high demand. Thanks for the insight!

  9. #20216

    Thief from Fayetteville

    Brothers, be careful with this one. She is from Fayetteville and has ripped off other providers and some of us brothers. I just noticed she is in Raleigh now. She changes her numbers and ads frequently. Here are a couple links. I think I can look up her arrests and mugshots in my archives if any of you have had trouble and need her info. She looks pretty fat and gross regardless, so I doubt she gets much interest for those ridiculous rates she is attempting to get.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbii3

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...4/436147080048

  10. #20215

    Stacy Starr no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JenkinsBrian  [View Original Post]
    Reaching out to see if any of you have any experience with this StacyStarr? She looks hot as hell and is quoting $3 for the half hour. https://tryst.link/escort/starrbaby.
    I tried twice but she ghosted both times.

  11. #20214
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    It's been my experience that more money only yields a better experience if you're looking for certain things. Personally I care more about being pleased sexually than a provider being young and having a super tight body. Physical attraction is important but I'll take the dowdy chick who sucks my dick like it's filled with oxygen and she's drowning over the model perfect one that just lays there. While I've struggled to find many who'll take 100-120 I see far less providers these days because it's generally not worth the dollars when there are better way to spend the coin.
    I feel ya bro. I refuse to pay over 60 for a qv and get all the pussy I can handle.

  12. #20213

    Who is this Noa

    Been starting using the asian ads first one was great, messaged same number they said I can pick from three girls showed up to room and some random one was there cute petite body but old face, been hearing a lot about this Noa would anyone be so kind to pm me her contact info.

  13. #20212
    Any providers or AMPs that will give birthday discount?

  14. #20211

    Naughty Nikki Creedmoor / Durham / Franklenton

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/269453123202

    This is Nikki. She is a thief but that's probably the least worst thing about her.

    Her incall location is a rotting trailer complete with holes in the floor and ceiling on Buckingham Dr, a gravel road in Franklenton (2752X) not Creedmoor like her ad says. Its in the middle of nowhere and actually looks like a miniature junkyard complete with an actively burning trash pit. There is also a plumbing business associated with the property that I suspect might belong to her 'ex'.

    Its pretty bizarre that all her ads include statements forbiddings drugs and alcohol because the first thing I noticed in her room was a syringe and meth pipe sitting out in the open on her dresser but based on the state of the trailer that wasn't really a shocker.

    After taking care of the donation we started getting to know each other better. But within 30 seconds I hear voices outside and she starts the worlds worst "oh my god! My ex just arrived with my kids and he didn't tell me!" routine. She says I have to leave and that she'll make it up to me asap (LOL) then leaves the room to continue her performance. Shockingly the one thing she didn't lie about was that her kids were now inside the fucking trailer. As I'm getting ready to leave her room, I can literally see one of her kids walking down the hall because she doesn't even have proper door for her room.

    Just in case it wasn't clear, let me repeat the important parts. This piece of shit is running a prostitution scam and she is using her own kids as props for it. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

    When I left her 'ex' was in the driveway pretending to work on his car and pretending to be oblivious to the situation. What absolute trash human beings.

    So if the fact that she's a junky and a thief willing to put her own kids in a horribly dangerous situation for a couple bucks isn't enough to keep you away, you might want to stay away to avoid some very intense visits I suspect she will be getting from CPS. I can't imagine how many felonies she's committing with this shit but I'm sure its more than her dumbass is able to count up to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtc0mzcznzflzdcxztk5ngq5ytuyzjiwymfhntawmtblymexogjl.jpg.jpg‎   mtqznzi5yti0mje2otexowfjmmy2ntjkn2mymzhkmgm0otviyjk.jpg.jpg‎   mty4nty3mdfkzmq0yju2ytzhnmi4ytvhmjkzntq3yzcxymm5odq0.jpg.jpg‎   njg3ota2mgu1nwmwmgmxzwu3zmq3mgi1mwi4mmuzztk3ymi2nwu.jpg.jpg‎   njgxmde0ntuxzddjyty2mzzjn2njogezzdqwzdg2mjc5zmjimdu.jpg.jpg‎  

    odc1ntk1ztlknwe5nzy5ywfhmgvkzmnjnzy0njvkntkwmdnlzwm.jpg.jpg‎   odu0otgwotdhnmq1n2e2mwjkmdixm2zjnzi0n2e3ytc3ntvkmji.jpg.jpg‎   Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 11-28-36 Skip the games. Get Satisfaction. Meet and find escorts in Ral.jpg‎  

  15. #20210

    Kam

    Have not seen her, but guess she is posting 10 times a day on STG. Massage thread or some one near Brier Creek that uses same photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any reviews on Kam.

    https://tryst.link/massage/kam-delight

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape