Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 30814
-
10-13-22 19:49 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 563Darci
She used to go by Mercy or Merci.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 18:56 #20223Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone have any intel on Darci?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/560454412226
-
10-13-22 18:46 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 97Europe
I have been to Brussels, Antwerp, and Ghent multiple times in the past. 50 Euro for a "suck and fuck (all covered)" and a little more for a massage. Typically these girls are eastern European, visited one from Romania that I still think about. Only negative really is that they clean themselves in a sink in the room (at least in Ghent) and the area isn't the BEST.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 16:38 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 218In other places.
With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:
Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.
https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal
Prague:
50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.
https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/
Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.
Save those pennies and travel.
-
10-13-22 16:19 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 226[URL]
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=6018866#post6018866
See my post here.
Basically in the pics she looks like she looks like the youtuber marianney dey, but she doesn't at all
-
10-13-22 15:25 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 218Noa
Though I can't afford to see her as often, I can assure you that whatever fee she is changing, it's worth every cent! I can personally attest and know that others can also.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:37 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 1651Only
[Deleted by Admin]
BTW, great first post Emily.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Fucking thank you for quoting it so that I also have to delete yours as well. We appreciate the unneeded extra work.
A2
-
10-13-22 10:54 #20217Senior Member

Posts: 156Noa's Rates?
I saw her a few times back in the spring and assume they have increased due to inflation and high demand. Thanks for the insight!
-
10-13-22 09:54 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 1242Thief from Fayetteville
Brothers, be careful with this one. She is from Fayetteville and has ripped off other providers and some of us brothers. I just noticed she is in Raleigh now. She changes her numbers and ads frequently. Here are a couple links. I think I can look up her arrests and mugshots in my archives if any of you have had trouble and need her info. She looks pretty fat and gross regardless, so I doubt she gets much interest for those ridiculous rates she is attempting to get.
https://tryst.link/escort/barbii3
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...4/436147080048
-
10-13-22 09:48 #20215Senior Member

Posts: 27Stacy Starr no luck
I tried twice but she ghosted both times.
Originally Posted by JenkinsBrian
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 09:41 #20214Banned Member

Posts: 719I feel ya bro. I refuse to pay over 60 for a qv and get all the pussy I can handle.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 08:52 #20213Regular Member

Posts: 8Who is this Noa
Been starting using the asian ads first one was great, messaged same number they said I can pick from three girls showed up to room and some random one was there cute petite body but old face, been hearing a lot about this Noa would anyone be so kind to pm me her contact info.
-
10-13-22 07:29 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 226Any providers or AMPs that will give birthday discount?
-
10-13-22 03:57 #20211Senior Member

Posts: 28Naughty Nikki Creedmoor / Durham / Franklenton
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/269453123202
This is Nikki. She is a thief but that's probably the least worst thing about her.
Her incall location is a rotting trailer complete with holes in the floor and ceiling on Buckingham Dr, a gravel road in Franklenton (2752X) not Creedmoor like her ad says. Its in the middle of nowhere and actually looks like a miniature junkyard complete with an actively burning trash pit. There is also a plumbing business associated with the property that I suspect might belong to her 'ex'.
Its pretty bizarre that all her ads include statements forbiddings drugs and alcohol because the first thing I noticed in her room was a syringe and meth pipe sitting out in the open on her dresser but based on the state of the trailer that wasn't really a shocker.
After taking care of the donation we started getting to know each other better. But within 30 seconds I hear voices outside and she starts the worlds worst "oh my god! My ex just arrived with my kids and he didn't tell me!" routine. She says I have to leave and that she'll make it up to me asap (LOL) then leaves the room to continue her performance. Shockingly the one thing she didn't lie about was that her kids were now inside the fucking trailer. As I'm getting ready to leave her room, I can literally see one of her kids walking down the hall because she doesn't even have proper door for her room.
Just in case it wasn't clear, let me repeat the important parts. This piece of shit is running a prostitution scam and she is using her own kids as props for it. WHAT. THE. FUCK.
When I left her 'ex' was in the driveway pretending to work on his car and pretending to be oblivious to the situation. What absolute trash human beings.
So if the fact that she's a junky and a thief willing to put her own kids in a horribly dangerous situation for a couple bucks isn't enough to keep you away, you might want to stay away to avoid some very intense visits I suspect she will be getting from CPS. I can't imagine how many felonies she's committing with this shit but I'm sure its more than her dumbass is able to count up to.
-
10-12-22 23:03 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 161Kam
Have not seen her, but guess she is posting 10 times a day on STG. Massage thread or some one near Brier Creek that uses same photos.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






