Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 18421
-
10-13-22 17:50 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 1062This one might still be around. IMHO, she's hot. Nice slender body. $400.
-
10-13-22 13:57 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 328No response
I sent her a note. She requested my private pictures and but has not responded to my invitation to meet for drinks / dinner. I must not be attractive to her.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 13:10 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 618Amamx3
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-a093c6a879dc
Scammer, changes locations often, and quick to go to text and claims to be DTF but then asks for money up front for diapers. LOL.
-
10-13-22 11:25 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 1062I didn't mean listcrawler. I was referring to the price.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
I just checked o7 t list crawler it's just a bunch of pros.
I don't get seeing pros it's not even fun. I want my girls to inflate my ego and say I'm hot.
He'll, list crawler chick's are fugly. I did the AMP 20 yrs ago when there were hot 20 somethings.
-
10-13-22 11:22 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
She's not on listcrawler but tomford was posting a while back about girls buying their own train ticket from NYC to visit him in DC to fuck. He also routinely talks about never paying 300 unless it's for a model.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 09:03 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 618Give me a break
There isn't a chance in hell this girl was:
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
A. On listcrawler in the first place, or.
B. 300.
Not in million years.
-
10-13-22 07:36 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 452Anyone seen her
Just trying to see if anyone has seen this girl or still seeing her. If you want you can PM me.
-
10-13-22 01:51 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 525CuteLittleAlex
This should work:
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-f724ebaf7265
-
10-12-22 23:23 #10253Senior Member

Posts: 1026Wrong link, goes to inbox.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 23:22 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 547CuteLittleAlex has GPS
She is not budging from $6, so I gladly pass this one over to you. DTF. Enjoy.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-1150710048fb
-
10-12-22 21:55 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 1062That's the Ukrainian au pair. 21 yr old back then. French girl was a exchange student.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 19:49 #10250Senior Member

Posts: 638OPEC is cutting production by 2 million barrels a day. Not the Saudi's. They are just one coubtry in OPEC. But it is easy to blame them.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 18:16 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 457Mami
Anyone of you mongers nailed this on? We were talking for a little while, however her communication was very sporadic. I'm wondering if she's a time.
Waster?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-df73dd91c12d
-
10-12-22 17:05 #10248Senior Member

Posts: 131No way in hell
Not even a chance!
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 16:05 #10247Senior Member

Posts: 1026Isn’t that your French au pair, or one of your other euro girls? You didn't find her on listcrawler LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





