Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 7839
-
10-13-22 14:27 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 158Sarah MILF
Personal dream was very dull and boring. Mechanical and was not something I would repeat. Nothing wrong with her, but just moolah could be better spend elsewhere. YMMV.
She is stable and safe, although she may ghost you or make you wait.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 02:12 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 324Sarah: Italian Sexy MILF
Gens. Any intel on this one? I'm drawn by the bolt-ons and MILF / GILF stability. I've seen her post as hosting in several cities (Southington, Naugatuck, Waterbury, and Meriden). Has anyone seen (this) Sarah? Any reports on service? Is the menu thorough? Are donation requests in line with average rates?
Thanks in advance!
Jarred.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/173030797985
-
10-11-22 21:47 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 2147Liz
That is crazy Liz. She'll start screaming and calling the cops if she is in one of her crazy moods. Lots of reviews in Danbury and WB.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-11-22 19:44 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:38 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 347I think that's Liz. She's nuts in all sorts of ways and not worth it.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:18 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 45Petite thick cutie
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/907423326790
-
10-11-22 19:14 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 344House on Hillside
Thanks, I've done a couple of drop off's to score up there too.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:44 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 702I met her off Seeking too. She was fun, was cool with BBFSCIP but for the price. I'd repeat but I know she was getting ready to start her OF. I liked her. A good provider.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 15:19 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 76Short Stay Hourly Motel
I'm looking for recommendations on hourly motels in the Waterbury area. Prefer cash no questions asked that's aren't complete rat holes. Any info would be appreciated.
-
10-11-22 11:51 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 1322Hillside house
I would be very wary of any house within the loop, but especially in that section of Hillside. I would say nothing between Willow and Pine on Hillside, and between Hillside and Willow on Pine is a good idea. Over the years, I have had girls drop me off at certain points within the loop and there are specific houses that are obviously drug suppliers. I don't like going in any house in Waterbury, but specifically the loop and then those two individual areas. YMMV. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-11-22 11:19 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 88Had a chance to meet with Gagzilla last night and boy oh boy did she live up to her name.
Had to get an outcall unfortunately as she doesn't do in's. Booked her for the hour, 3 bills. Photos are accurate, sweet and on time. Changed into something really sexy and had some foreplay. Then she went to work on the boys and went deep. She really is good at what she does and actually does enjoy it. Finished doggy and it was good. A bit pricey but you get the PSE treatment. Definitely would see again. 9/10.
Looks 8/10.
Attitude 10/10.
Performance 10/10.
Value 8/10 (wish price was a bit more lower).
Overall 9/10.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:21 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 693Cjjj
She quoted me 160 for the hour all-inclusive when I first asked her more than a year ago. I haven't asked since and gave her the same amount the last time I saw her about six months ago. Given that all these girls have jacking up their prices, you'll have to ask for updated rates and negotiate.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 22:22 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 2612 places comes to mind, 1 a few SWs crash at, I've met one of the people who run the place threw one of my regulars, and the other I would not step foot in unless its an emergency. I wouldn't do a date at either place myself if it was one if those 2 you where sent to. Former probably wouldn't let you in, later is sketchy. The other houses I don't know about.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 20:31 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 2147Thanks for TOFTT. That is one of the reasons I ask for a photo with todays date. If they refuse to send it's because what you saw today.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-10-22 18:40 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 886What's her rate for Greek? I remember a qv I did a while back she was sharing a room with the girl and ended up going in the bathroom. She def wasn't much to look at in the face area but she seemed pleasant enough and her body was okay. If she heads this way again maybe I'll try to reach out for Greek if the price is okay.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





