Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 7845
-
10-15-22 17:35 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 82She is real. Back as in she used to work out of TORRINGTON in 2021. But hard asf to set up an appointment.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
I gave up. Use caution never seen a review. But she has an ONLY F chat with her on INSTAGRAM is best bet.
-
10-15-22 16:42 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 1251Buttons
Careful about this one since the details don't match the pics; e. G. , 130 pounds is closer to half actual.
-
10-15-22 14:37 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 344Buttons
Hi all,
Any of our ct mongers have any history with "buttons" Says she's back, but I don't see her being here before. Looks like maybe some NY history. I like the look of the tits and the outfit!
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/176534699122
-
10-14-22 18:01 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 116Ricki
Jmoedb-
Don't miss a cardate from ricki while in town. She's very sweet with an odd demeanor. Bbj with roaming. 10/10 imo. Her communication can be spotty but once she responds your good. I have good luck getting her around 9 or 10 at night.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/909603888661
Gl.
-
10-13-22 19:01 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 1069Out of towner help
Hello fellow mongers. Coming in to the city from florida and was wondering are there any recommendations?? Ill be happy to return the favor if ever in the daytona / orlando area. Thanks in advance!!
-
10-13-22 15:31 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 5229Sarah
I got the wait and the ghost while at the hotel. Blasted out of there after a 15 min wait for the rm #. FWIW, I got a text from her 2+ hours later. Next!
Originally Posted by Tc1985
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
10-13-22 14:27 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 158Sarah MILF
Personal dream was very dull and boring. Mechanical and was not something I would repeat. Nothing wrong with her, but just moolah could be better spend elsewhere. YMMV.
She is stable and safe, although she may ghost you or make you wait.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 02:12 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 324Sarah: Italian Sexy MILF
Gens. Any intel on this one? I'm drawn by the bolt-ons and MILF / GILF stability. I've seen her post as hosting in several cities (Southington, Naugatuck, Waterbury, and Meriden). Has anyone seen (this) Sarah? Any reports on service? Is the menu thorough? Are donation requests in line with average rates?
Thanks in advance!
Jarred.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/173030797985
-
10-11-22 21:47 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 2148Liz
That is crazy Liz. She'll start screaming and calling the cops if she is in one of her crazy moods. Lots of reviews in Danbury and WB.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-11-22 19:44 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:38 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 347I think that's Liz. She's nuts in all sorts of ways and not worth it.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:18 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 45Petite thick cutie
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/907423326790
-
10-11-22 19:14 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 344House on Hillside
Thanks, I've done a couple of drop off's to score up there too.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:44 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 702I met her off Seeking too. She was fun, was cool with BBFSCIP but for the price. I'd repeat but I know she was getting ready to start her OF. I liked her. A good provider.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 15:19 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 76Short Stay Hourly Motel
I'm looking for recommendations on hourly motels in the Waterbury area. Prefer cash no questions asked that's aren't complete rat holes. Any info would be appreciated.












Reply With Quote




