Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 13047
-
10-16-22 01:29 #7947Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Recommendation
I will be in town couple days, looking for a good massage. Any recommendations?
-
10-15-22 00:35 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 328155 Spa
West Hollywood on 8155 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 100, report back.
Originally Posted by KniteMan
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...lywood-ca-3806#rubmaps.
-
10-14-22 19:29 #7945Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Here endeth the lesson
Not knowing where 8155 is as a monger is kind of like being a biblical scholar and not knowing where the cave of the patriarchs is.
Originally Posted by KniteMan
[View Original Post]
It is a main street in west Hollywood that runs east west. 8155 is on the same street as this restaurant in west Hollywood.
https://gget.com/visit
This place charges 4 bucks for coffee and it is in a cup the size of a water bottle at an Asian massage parlor.
I walk by the one on Montana in Santa Monica a lot and make sure to fart loudly as I pass by. Who in the living fuck pays 4 bucks for coffee.
-
10-14-22 16:23 #7944Regular Member

Posts: 5Can someone share the 8155 location with me please? Having trouble figuring it out even after reading through the past posts. PM if needed.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 21:51 #7943Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Duo
She is one of the boobs at Boobville.
Originally Posted by Reyes134
[View Original Post]
Alice is ugly enough that you would need to have the entire USC volleyball team with her to ameliorate her face. I doubt another fat girl with big tits is worth the price.
I will reiterate, and it is impossible for me to give a compliment to a fat gnome, her tits around your dick is the reason the almighty split the firmament.
-
10-13-22 20:46 #7942Regular Member

Posts: 19Rubmd homely AF
She is advertising "BOOBVILLE" 2 girls for $200. You think any good? It's the same pics.
-
10-13-22 15:10 #7941Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Homely AF but
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/6ae...4-629ca5e03481
This one is the first of the gals who started jerking guys off in trick pads in no ho, like at the beginning of covid.
I am not sure if there is a direct link. As in primate to teen. From her to Bianca, eve, and the rest of the druggies, but she was in this literally vacant apartment.
Her face is horrific. It looks like chuckie but without the mirthiness.
She has these tits tho, that are truly phenomenal. She is short and fat and I would not fuck her with Murrican's dick, but when she puts your dick between her tits, well as McMurphy said.
When you get that little red beaver right there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all. And I don't think you do, either.
-
10-13-22 15:08 #7940Regular Member

Posts: 20Pine Therapy WEHO
Anyone know if the girls from Pine Therapy are working elsewhere and or have retired?
-
10-12-22 20:32 #7939Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Off the chain
This place does have hot girls for sure. The Jacuzzi room downstairs is a covid trap. The rooms upstairs are cleaner and bigger.
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 20:23 #7938Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Yelp
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-villa-spa-los-angeles-2
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
There are some coded yelp reviews. I am not a real big fan of Thai food, but I may get there some day. Apparently it is over 100 for just a manual transmission.
-
10-12-22 20:17 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 113This experience was kinda something else
I stopped by on my way to the airport. Honestly I thought the place was an LE setup once I paid the entrance fee. There was a dude there that I couldn't tell if he was security or what he was just acting like a monger but I'm sure he wasn't because I skipped him in line. Was quickly taken into a small room barely big enough to fit a hot tub and air mattress. Very cute white girl all natural tits maybe 30 years old took her top off and then I started feeling more relaxed. Though for about 10 seconds I was fully nude on the mattress and was thinking man this would be the easiest way to set guys up for a quick trip to the patrol car. She definitely did full nuru and was super into it grinding her hot real curves all over me wearing only a thong. The HE happened in the jacuzzi. It was extremely hot, she was going between tit job and jerking me with both hands while I was playing with her tits and ass. She was practically straddling me and looking me right in the eyes. Afterwards she toweled me off and I got on my way. Would highly recommend though the whole setup made me feel like it's all going to get busted by LE any day. Tip was $40. Def a top ten massage parlor experience for me and I've been doing this for like 15 years. I can still feel her tits all over my back and my neck a couple hours later. Oh for anyone concerned about sanitation definitely do not go. Black mold on the ceiling of the hot tub room and I don't think they scour the floors often. Also highly doubt they properly clean the hot tub between mongers. As always YMMV but if you roll the dice and go with it you may just have one of the times of your life!!
Originally Posted by CarlosD3
[View Original Post]
P.S.- I was so spoiled by the industry here. The town I live in now is pathetic and every girl has GPS. Here in one day I spent less than $300 and had two extremely hot girls younger than 30 give me a relaxed HE. Enjoy the monger's paradise that is LA and I'll hopefully have more to report next time I'm back.
-
10-12-22 19:39 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 134Bring your own condom or use the one the provider gives you??
Sometimes I bring my own but usually I just use what they give me. Sometimes I feel like the ones provided are low quality and I can't feel a damn thing other times. I feel like it must be something really thin and the sensation is better. I'm thinking about trying to find the ideal brand or material of condom whether it's latex polyurethane Polysporin or whatever else they're making them out of defined something that is the thinnest possible condom. I actually saw something advertised by a company called Okamoto that claims It's the thinnest condom ever made all the way haven't tried one. I'm wondering if any of you live or swear by a certain brand of condom that helps I'm really tired of spending the money and then getting a shitty condom and I really can't feel and paid for. It's like eating a sandwich with a plastic bag on your tongue. Just no fun.
Help!!
-
10-12-22 18:14 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 860Whats Villa?
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 17:18 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 181Odd Site
SO on MA, I have found some good ones as well then their ad disappears as you said, but the odd thing is that the website shows you random Ad's at different times of the day, so its not that the ad is gone it just dosent show on your search, if you look closely they will tell you someting like showing 75 or 250 listings or something like that. I usally copy the lissting I'd if I want to find them again.
Originally Posted by Stratton77
[View Original Post]
There is a way you can unlock it by getting a TOKEN or buying time on the site. Never tried it though.
DGL.
-
10-12-22 13:53 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Villa
A lot has been written about Villa but these girls are still the hottest in town. I went in the other day and saw Paula--cute, spinner type, 20's. Her massage skills weren't as good as the others but she offered extras that were a bit outside my budget for the day.
Has anyone seen her? DM please as I'm trying to avoid the Villa bashing.











Reply With Quote






