Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 871 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7936

    Bring your own condom or use the one the provider gives you??

    Sometimes I bring my own but usually I just use what they give me. Sometimes I feel like the ones provided are low quality and I can't feel a damn thing other times. I feel like it must be something really thin and the sensation is better. I'm thinking about trying to find the ideal brand or material of condom whether it's latex polyurethane Polysporin or whatever else they're making them out of defined something that is the thinnest possible condom. I actually saw something advertised by a company called Okamoto that claims It's the thinnest condom ever made all the way haven't tried one. I'm wondering if any of you live or swear by a certain brand of condom that helps I'm really tired of spending the money and then getting a shitty condom and I really can't feel and paid for. It's like eating a sandwich with a plastic bag on your tongue. Just no fun.

    Help!!

  2. #7935
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    A lot has been written about Villa but these girls are still the hottest in town. I went in the other day and saw Paula--cute, spinner type, 20's. Her massage skills weren't as good as the others but she offered extras that were a bit outside my budget for the day.

    Has anyone seen her? DM please as I'm trying to avoid the Villa bashing.
    Whats Villa?

  3. #7934

    Odd Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratton77  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.

    But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?

    Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.
    SO on MA, I have found some good ones as well then their ad disappears as you said, but the odd thing is that the website shows you random Ad's at different times of the day, so its not that the ad is gone it just dosent show on your search, if you look closely they will tell you someting like showing 75 or 250 listings or something like that. I usally copy the lissting I'd if I want to find them again.

    There is a way you can unlock it by getting a TOKEN or buying time on the site. Never tried it though.

    DGL.

  4. #7933

    RE: Villa

    A lot has been written about Villa but these girls are still the hottest in town. I went in the other day and saw Paula--cute, spinner type, 20's. Her massage skills weren't as good as the others but she offered extras that were a bit outside my budget for the day.

    Has anyone seen her? DM please as I'm trying to avoid the Villa bashing.

  5. #7932

    The Vega.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes, scratch that, all the time have a big mouth here.

    It has burned me far too often with white knights or mamasans (who should be grateful for all the traffic I drive in).

    On this one, and it is on the westside, and it is now an official legit hoe-house, I am keeping it to myself. If you want information, you need to PM me, do not request a read receipt, and if 250-400 is too much for a BJ from a smoking hot Latina, then do not bother (and I do not want to hear how you are so good looking that Latinas blow you for 80 on fig, western, or at casa Vega).
    At least at Casa Vega you can have as many Margaritas as needed. Well worth the drive to the Valley.

  6. #7931
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PryingEyes13  [View Original Post]
    I don't see it listed.
    Did you try it?

  7. #7930
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?
    Normandie. Share your experience after you go.

  8. #7929

    Massage Anywhere

    There are a few Thai joints that ad through here. One near BH. The hottest Brazilian fudk I had ever was from her albeit many years ago. She said the site didn't help her much in the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratton77  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.

    But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?

    Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.

  9. #7928
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Must have been Mary. You fucked a 60 year old.
    Nice tits for a 60 years old gal. Do they have other girls in that place or it's Mary all the time?

  10. #7927

    Massage Finder / Massage Anywhere

    A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.

    But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?

    Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.

  11. #7926
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Keep it shut

    I sometimes, scratch that, all the time have a big mouth here.

    It has burned me far too often with white knights or mamasans (who should be grateful for all the traffic I drive in).

    On this one, and it is on the westside, and it is now an official legit hoe-house, I am keeping it to myself. If you want information, you need to PM me, do not request a read receipt, and if 250-400 is too much for a BJ from a smoking hot Latina, then do not bother (and I do not want to hear how you are so good looking that Latinas blow you for 80 on fig, western, or at casa Vega).

  12. #7925
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Butt play??

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22542430.html

    Who is getting butt play here, or does it do both ways?

  13. #7924
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Can someone please send me the current address of her shop? By PM if you prefer. I think there was recent discussion here, that her location had changed? I've tried searching it on here, but deciphering all the cryptic bullshit and local LA jargon, appears to be above my pay grade. So, some help would be much appreciated!
    11300 block of Santa Monica boulevard at like Santa Monica and Purdue north side of the street there is a prominent sign.

  14. #7923

    Mary / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't worry, WeHo Jenny aka Santa Monica Mary is all woman. An older woman for sure, but definitely just a woman.

    I'm more concerned that there aren't reports of BBFS cia anymore. Has that part of the train come off the tracks? Personally I always, I mean usually, brought my own cover and would pull it off and finish cim. Back in WeHo if you bought the hour you could get a little massage and go again. Not sure if that's an option anymore either.
    Thank you. Can someone please send me the current address of her shop? By PM if you prefer. I think there was recent discussion here, that her location had changed? I've tried searching it on here, but deciphering all the cryptic bullshit and local LA jargon, appears to be above my pay grade. So, some help would be much appreciated!

  15. #7922

    Touche

    LMAO!

    I literally burst out laughin thanks for a laugh on a sat night!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    You are on the wrong side of history. If she says she is a woman, it doesn't matter what she used to be. All that matters is is how she identifies now. A former or current member penis is just a physical manifestation of misogyny and violence.

    Nah I'm kidding.

    That sh*t nasty AF.

    I'd puke myself if I looked down and saw that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape