Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13049
-
10-12-22 17:18 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 181Odd Site
SO on MA, I have found some good ones as well then their ad disappears as you said, but the odd thing is that the website shows you random Ad's at different times of the day, so its not that the ad is gone it just dosent show on your search, if you look closely they will tell you someting like showing 75 or 250 listings or something like that. I usally copy the lissting I'd if I want to find them again.
Originally Posted by Stratton77
[View Original Post]
There is a way you can unlock it by getting a TOKEN or buying time on the site. Never tried it though.
DGL.
-
10-12-22 13:53 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Villa
A lot has been written about Villa but these girls are still the hottest in town. I went in the other day and saw Paula--cute, spinner type, 20's. Her massage skills weren't as good as the others but she offered extras that were a bit outside my budget for the day.
Has anyone seen her? DM please as I'm trying to avoid the Villa bashing.
-
10-11-22 13:20 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 32The Vega.
At least at Casa Vega you can have as many Margaritas as needed. Well worth the drive to the Valley.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:09 #7931Banned Member

Posts: 1258Did you try it?
Originally Posted by PryingEyes13
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:06 #7930Banned Member

Posts: 1258Normandie. Share your experience after you go.
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 19:38 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 270Massage Anywhere
There are a few Thai joints that ad through here. One near BH. The hottest Brazilian fudk I had ever was from her albeit many years ago. She said the site didn't help her much in the biz.
Originally Posted by Stratton77
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 17:39 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 78Nice tits for a 60 years old gal. Do they have other girls in that place or it's Mary all the time?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 15:04 #7927Regular Member

Posts: 6Massage Finder / Massage Anywhere
A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.
But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?
Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.
-
10-10-22 14:52 #7926Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Keep it shut
I sometimes, scratch that, all the time have a big mouth here.
It has burned me far too often with white knights or mamasans (who should be grateful for all the traffic I drive in).
On this one, and it is on the westside, and it is now an official legit hoe-house, I am keeping it to myself. If you want information, you need to PM me, do not request a read receipt, and if 250-400 is too much for a BJ from a smoking hot Latina, then do not bother (and I do not want to hear how you are so good looking that Latinas blow you for 80 on fig, western, or at casa Vega).
-
10-10-22 11:12 #7925Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Butt play??
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22542430.html
Who is getting butt play here, or does it do both ways?
-
10-10-22 10:07 #7924Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297711300 block of Santa Monica boulevard at like Santa Monica and Purdue north side of the street there is a prominent sign.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:28 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 3748Mary / Jenny
Thank you. Can someone please send me the current address of her shop? By PM if you prefer. I think there was recent discussion here, that her location had changed? I've tried searching it on here, but deciphering all the cryptic bullshit and local LA jargon, appears to be above my pay grade. So, some help would be much appreciated!
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 00:10 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 33Touche
LMAO!
I literally burst out laughin thanks for a laugh on a sat night!!
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 17:01 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 300You are on the wrong side of history. If she says she is a woman, it doesn't matter what she used to be. All that matters is is how she identifies now. A former or current member penis is just a physical manifestation of misogyny and violence.
Nah I'm kidding.
That sh*t nasty AF.
I'd puke myself if I looked down and saw that.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 21:31 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 137Just git it
Dude, don't worry, WeHo Jenny aka Santa Monica Mary is all woman. An older woman for sure, but definitely just a woman.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
I'm more concerned that there aren't reports of BBFS cia anymore. Has that part of the train come off the tracks? Personally I always, I mean usually, brought my own cover and would pull it off and finish cim. Back in WeHo if you bought the hour you could get a little massage and go again. Not sure if that's an option anymore either.












Reply With Quote





