Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 1856 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28458

    Has anyone tried this site

    Some of the girls look familiar and allot look to good to be true has anyone used this site?

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/eros-c71

  2. #28457

    New to Jax

    I'm currently new to the escort scene here in Jacksonville. Does anybody know of any good escorts in the Arlington / University Area?

  3. #28456

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
    Eros has been particularly reliable and they are usually 4 Mario coins mostly, as always with anyone YMMV depending. I haven't tried many from ASearch because they seem to have so many fakes, or catfish I only will check them out if I can find review or feedback somewhere.

  4. #28455

    Fun Sized

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.

    Safe Mongering!

    Wail On!
    She's out of town. Said she'd be back like the end of October or November I think.

    You mean this one, right?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-sized-912-272-4802/374420104926

  5. #28454
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Destiny

    Tried to meet with destiny once again and was lead on that she was on her way and just a few minutes away. Turned into 3 hours of waiting and I gave up. Anyone have a same problem with her? Link attached https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/631135732864.

  6. #28453

    Mayport. What Happened To

    The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.

    Safe Mongering!

    Wail On!

  7. #28452
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
    It's honestly still a toss up but if I'm their post it contains some Spainish it is a pretty good indicator they are real. For me if it contains will not send additional photos usually means she's using outdated photos or she isn't the person in the pictures. A location included in post usually confirms as well. But still if you want better chance I suggest the strip clubs.

  8. #28451

    Candace girl next door s. S.

    Anyone dreamed with her yet? Info please.

  9. #28450

    Super hot visiting Latina ads?

    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?

  10. #28449

    Health weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Seen Ariel several times and she is back to a good healthy weight and not flabby. Still fun and always a fun time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/777750879190
    I saw her last year and she was skinny. I was catfished for sure. She was using the pics she has now. I thought I would get a nice curvy white girl, but got a skinny junkie looking one. I might have to set up a dream with her again and see for myself.

  11. #28448
    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    I was told overdosed and then I saw her Facebook saying rest in peace, sorry you'll never get your chance to see her it was incredible when I first saw her.
    What is her Facebook page??

  12. #28447
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    She has only good reviews on here. Very professional and a total freak. She enjoys it and you will too. Greek was extra, but it was my birthday so I went for it and it was worth it. She displays current test results prior to BB for reassurance. I have not seen a bad experience with her. -F904.
    Ty for the report. I willlook forward to trying her out when I move to florida.

  13. #28446

    Andi is great

    She has only good reviews on here. Very professional and a total freak. She enjoys it and you will too. Greek was extra, but it was my birthday so I went for it and it was worth it. She displays current test results prior to BB for reassurance. I have not seen a bad experience with her. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Bump hopefully someone who's seen Andi can give feedback.

  14. #28445
    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading a lot about Andi in the forum. Can anyone who's recently seen her and experienced her BBFS offering report on how herr BBFS service is? Is BBFS greek included? TIA.
    Bump hopefully someone who's seen Andi can give feedback.

  15. #28444
    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    I would've but se that she was in The Sunshine inn on New Kings road. Look it up and decided to pass. It looked a little too seedy for my taste.
    Did she quote you any rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape