Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 41271
-
10-12-22 18:23 #28461Senior Member

Posts: 690That Site Is A Joke. One Can Get Fancy There for 450 Coins or For 50 Coins on STG
That site, Ladys One or Eros, whatever it is called, is a waste of time, a joke.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
For quality talent sure paying more for a dream is fine. But that assumes higher quality providers.
Right on the first page of that site is Fancy, her old pics and listed as if she is quality at 450 coins.
Ha ha ha!
Fancy is also is on STG, same pics and only 50 coins!
Fancy is Not high quality, not even low quality, she is horrible quality! Has bad comps, her pics are 10 to 15 years ago, her weight is a lot more now, and her services are rated very poor.
I would avoid that site, unless we want to pay 10 times more for poor quality dreams.
-
10-12-22 18:20 #28460Regular Member

Posts: 17Need some recommendations
Would like recommendations for a clean, fun, safe black woman, pm please. Thanks for looking.
-
10-12-22 18:19 #28459Senior Member

Posts: 25Alissa
Finally someone that's worth my review! Had a dream with this young lady and it was the best I've had in long while.
Wasn't sure if the profile was real, usually I don't be the first to test new fish. Roses wasn't so bad. Nice body, looks just like picture.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/314829066595
-
10-12-22 16:55 #28458Senior Member

Posts: 653Has anyone tried this site
Some of the girls look familiar and allot look to good to be true has anyone used this site?
https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/eros-c71
-
10-12-22 15:22 #28457Regular Member

Posts: 11New to Jax
I'm currently new to the escort scene here in Jacksonville. Does anybody know of any good escorts in the Arlington / University Area?
-
10-12-22 12:13 #28456Senior Member

Posts: 162Latinas
Eros has been particularly reliable and they are usually 4 Mario coins mostly, as always with anyone YMMV depending. I haven't tried many from ASearch because they seem to have so many fakes, or catfish I only will check them out if I can find review or feedback somewhere.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:08 #28455Senior Member

Posts: 79Fun Sized
She's out of town. Said she'd be back like the end of October or November I think.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
You mean this one, right?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-sized-912-272-4802/374420104926
-
10-12-22 11:27 #28454Regular Member

Posts: 18Destiny
Tried to meet with destiny once again and was lead on that she was on her way and just a few minutes away. Turned into 3 hours of waiting and I gave up. Anyone have a same problem with her? Link attached https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/631135732864.
-
10-12-22 10:53 #28453Senior Member

Posts: 98Mayport. What Happened To
The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.
Safe Mongering!
Wail On!
-
10-12-22 09:50 #28452Senior Member

Posts: 653It's honestly still a toss up but if I'm their post it contains some Spainish it is a pretty good indicator they are real. For me if it contains will not send additional photos usually means she's using outdated photos or she isn't the person in the pictures. A location included in post usually confirms as well. But still if you want better chance I suggest the strip clubs.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 09:24 #28451Senior Member

Posts: 527Candace girl next door s. S.
Anyone dreamed with her yet? Info please.
-
10-12-22 07:27 #28450Senior Member

Posts: 250Super hot visiting Latina ads?
I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
-
10-12-22 07:24 #28449Senior Member

Posts: 250Health weight?
I saw her last year and she was skinny. I was catfished for sure. She was using the pics she has now. I thought I would get a nice curvy white girl, but got a skinny junkie looking one. I might have to set up a dream with her again and see for myself.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 02:58 #28448Senior Member

Posts: 527What is her Facebook page??
Originally Posted by JnBell307
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:26 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 81Ty for the report. I willlook forward to trying her out when I move to florida.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





