Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 41265
-
10-12-22 12:13 #28455Senior Member

Posts: 162Latinas
Eros has been particularly reliable and they are usually 4 Mario coins mostly, as always with anyone YMMV depending. I haven't tried many from ASearch because they seem to have so many fakes, or catfish I only will check them out if I can find review or feedback somewhere.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:08 #28454Senior Member

Posts: 79Fun Sized
She's out of town. Said she'd be back like the end of October or November I think.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
You mean this one, right?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-sized-912-272-4802/374420104926
-
10-12-22 11:27 #28453Regular Member

Posts: 18Destiny
Tried to meet with destiny once again and was lead on that she was on her way and just a few minutes away. Turned into 3 hours of waiting and I gave up. Anyone have a same problem with her? Link attached https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/631135732864.
-
10-12-22 10:53 #28452Senior Member

Posts: 98Mayport. What Happened To
The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.
Safe Mongering!
Wail On!
-
10-12-22 09:50 #28451Senior Member

Posts: 653It's honestly still a toss up but if I'm their post it contains some Spainish it is a pretty good indicator they are real. For me if it contains will not send additional photos usually means she's using outdated photos or she isn't the person in the pictures. A location included in post usually confirms as well. But still if you want better chance I suggest the strip clubs.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 09:24 #28450Senior Member

Posts: 527Candace girl next door s. S.
Anyone dreamed with her yet? Info please.
-
10-12-22 07:27 #28449Senior Member

Posts: 250Super hot visiting Latina ads?
I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
-
10-12-22 07:24 #28448Senior Member

Posts: 250Health weight?
I saw her last year and she was skinny. I was catfished for sure. She was using the pics she has now. I thought I would get a nice curvy white girl, but got a skinny junkie looking one. I might have to set up a dream with her again and see for myself.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 02:58 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 527What is her Facebook page??
Originally Posted by JnBell307
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:26 #28446Senior Member

Posts: 81Ty for the report. I willlook forward to trying her out when I move to florida.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:03 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 324Andi is great
She has only good reviews on here. Very professional and a total freak. She enjoys it and you will too. Greek was extra, but it was my birthday so I went for it and it was worth it. She displays current test results prior to BB for reassurance. I have not seen a bad experience with her. -F904.
Originally Posted by MHassan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:46 #28444Senior Member

Posts: 81Bump hopefully someone who's seen Andi can give feedback.
Originally Posted by MHassan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:12 #28443Senior Member

Posts: 37Did she quote you any rates?
Originally Posted by XolorAss
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 14:35 #28442Regular Member

Posts: 5Tried for this one
Comes were easy she's on university hotel, not usually my jam but she was chill. Sent pic to match add. I show up she's outside smoking looking shot out. She's messaging me while I stare at her through the window like am I really gping to do this. Looks like the pics + 10 years of meth abuse. Definitely a spinner a petite but boney face with bruises and face picking. Looks like she was a cutie at one time lots of scars on her. She asked for money upfront so she could go pay for her room which I refused she offered to let me hold her phone but I was so turned off at this point so I jetted. Honest I think she was fine and would gave a great effort just too many out there to settle for sketchy drug addicts looking for bills paid.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 12:43 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 575Your efforts are appreciated.
You and mconstrictor always give great reviews of the traveling latinas. I look forward to getting with this one whenever I have few extra coins. There is a new one in town Diana please share any details if you're able to get with her.
Originally Posted by LatinLuver87
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




