Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 1855 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28464
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoinksjax  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one very recently. Pics are real. There might be some features about her that not everyone likes, but for me, she was sexy, smooth & fit body, and honestly haven't had a session that fun in a while. YMMV, but I'll definitely repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/625710718569
    Had a visit. Cool chick. Decent session. No complaint. Would be a cool friend. Service was good. Not sure if I will visit again? Go figure?

  2. #28463
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed with her yet? Info please.
    Yeah, I did late night run to see her. I left a review not to long ago (post# #27759 8/21/22).

  3. #28462
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Some of the girls look familiar and allot look to good to be true has anyone used this site?

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/eros-c71
    Never seen it, but I see one of my All Time Favorites on there Madison Banks. Last visit with her was back in early spring I think. But at $400 a pop I think not. She's worth it but a bit Rich for the habit I had.

  4. #28461

    That Site Is A Joke. One Can Get Fancy There for 450 Coins or For 50 Coins on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Some of the girls look familiar and allot look to good to be true has anyone used this site?

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/eros-c71
    That site, Ladys One or Eros, whatever it is called, is a waste of time, a joke.

    For quality talent sure paying more for a dream is fine. But that assumes higher quality providers.

    Right on the first page of that site is Fancy, her old pics and listed as if she is quality at 450 coins.

    Ha ha ha!

    Fancy is also is on STG, same pics and only 50 coins!

    Fancy is Not high quality, not even low quality, she is horrible quality! Has bad comps, her pics are 10 to 15 years ago, her weight is a lot more now, and her services are rated very poor.

    I would avoid that site, unless we want to pay 10 times more for poor quality dreams.

  5. #28460

    Need some recommendations

    Would like recommendations for a clean, fun, safe black woman, pm please. Thanks for looking.

  6. #28459

    Alissa

    Finally someone that's worth my review! Had a dream with this young lady and it was the best I've had in long while.

    Wasn't sure if the profile was real, usually I don't be the first to test new fish. Roses wasn't so bad. Nice body, looks just like picture.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/314829066595

  7. #28458

    Has anyone tried this site

    Some of the girls look familiar and allot look to good to be true has anyone used this site?

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/eros-c71

  8. #28457

    New to Jax

    I'm currently new to the escort scene here in Jacksonville. Does anybody know of any good escorts in the Arlington / University Area?

  9. #28456

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
    Eros has been particularly reliable and they are usually 4 Mario coins mostly, as always with anyone YMMV depending. I haven't tried many from ASearch because they seem to have so many fakes, or catfish I only will check them out if I can find review or feedback somewhere.

  10. #28455

    Fun Sized

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.

    Safe Mongering!

    Wail On!
    She's out of town. Said she'd be back like the end of October or November I think.

    You mean this one, right?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-sized-912-272-4802/374420104926

  11. #28454
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Destiny

    Tried to meet with destiny once again and was lead on that she was on her way and just a few minutes away. Turned into 3 hours of waiting and I gave up. Anyone have a same problem with her? Link attached https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/631135732864.

  12. #28453

    Mayport. What Happened To

    The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.

    Safe Mongering!

    Wail On!

  13. #28452
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
    It's honestly still a toss up but if I'm their post it contains some Spainish it is a pretty good indicator they are real. For me if it contains will not send additional photos usually means she's using outdated photos or she isn't the person in the pictures. A location included in post usually confirms as well. But still if you want better chance I suggest the strip clubs.

  14. #28451

    Candace girl next door s. S.

    Anyone dreamed with her yet? Info please.

  15. #28450

    Super hot visiting Latina ads?

    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape