Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 1855 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28454

    Fun Sized

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.

    Safe Mongering!

    Wail On!
    She's out of town. Said she'd be back like the end of October or November I think.

    You mean this one, right?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-sized-912-272-4802/374420104926

  2. #28453
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Destiny

    Tried to meet with destiny once again and was lead on that she was on her way and just a few minutes away. Turned into 3 hours of waiting and I gave up. Anyone have a same problem with her? Link attached https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/631135732864.

  3. #28452

    Mayport. What Happened To

    The older gal with short hair. Not much to look at but always got the job done. Nice ass. Used to advertise as fun-sized. Past ads are gone.

    Safe Mongering!

    Wail On!

  4. #28451
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?
    It's honestly still a toss up but if I'm their post it contains some Spainish it is a pretty good indicator they are real. For me if it contains will not send additional photos usually means she's using outdated photos or she isn't the person in the pictures. A location included in post usually confirms as well. But still if you want better chance I suggest the strip clubs.

  5. #28450

    Candace girl next door s. S.

    Anyone dreamed with her yet? Info please.

  6. #28449

    Super hot visiting Latina ads?

    I know you mongers see those super hot Latina ads on escort sites. I usually avoid them because I think they're scams or fake profiles. Every now and then I'll see a monger give a good review and I miss out on the fun. How do you guys figure out the difference between the real ones and fake ones?

  7. #28448

    Health weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Seen Ariel several times and she is back to a good healthy weight and not flabby. Still fun and always a fun time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/777750879190
    I saw her last year and she was skinny. I was catfished for sure. She was using the pics she has now. I thought I would get a nice curvy white girl, but got a skinny junkie looking one. I might have to set up a dream with her again and see for myself.

  8. #28447
    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    I was told overdosed and then I saw her Facebook saying rest in peace, sorry you'll never get your chance to see her it was incredible when I first saw her.
    What is her Facebook page??

  9. #28446
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    She has only good reviews on here. Very professional and a total freak. She enjoys it and you will too. Greek was extra, but it was my birthday so I went for it and it was worth it. She displays current test results prior to BB for reassurance. I have not seen a bad experience with her. -F904.
    Ty for the report. I willlook forward to trying her out when I move to florida.

  10. #28445

    Andi is great

    She has only good reviews on here. Very professional and a total freak. She enjoys it and you will too. Greek was extra, but it was my birthday so I went for it and it was worth it. She displays current test results prior to BB for reassurance. I have not seen a bad experience with her. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Bump hopefully someone who's seen Andi can give feedback.

  11. #28444
    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading a lot about Andi in the forum. Can anyone who's recently seen her and experienced her BBFS offering report on how herr BBFS service is? Is BBFS greek included? TIA.
    Bump hopefully someone who's seen Andi can give feedback.

  12. #28443
    Quote Originally Posted by XolorAss  [View Original Post]
    I would've but se that she was in The Sunshine inn on New Kings road. Look it up and decided to pass. It looked a little too seedy for my taste.
    Did she quote you any rates?

  13. #28442

    Tried for this one

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Gents we might just might have new talent I talked with this one set up was supper easy she kept in contact the entire time unfortunately it was just a car meet, she look exactly like pics she is just super small toy size starts with BJ next switch up I'm a that back she's so small everytime I went to work it she would slide up not intentional so she pinned her self so she couldn't move I'm going to Town next thing you know she getting into it and says let me take over she some how mounts me in the truck and had her way. I will definitely repeat pics are accurate no foul smells BBBJ was phenomenal.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/132787456205
    Comes were easy she's on university hotel, not usually my jam but she was chill. Sent pic to match add. I show up she's outside smoking looking shot out. She's messaging me while I stare at her through the window like am I really gping to do this. Looks like the pics + 10 years of meth abuse. Definitely a spinner a petite but boney face with bruises and face picking. Looks like she was a cutie at one time lots of scars on her. She asked for money upfront so she could go pay for her room which I refused she offered to let me hold her phone but I was so turned off at this point so I jetted. Honest I think she was fine and would gave a great effort just too many out there to settle for sketchy drug addicts looking for bills paid.

  14. #28441

    Your efforts are appreciated.

    You and mconstrictor always give great reviews of the traveling latinas. I look forward to getting with this one whenever I have few extra coins. There is a new one in town Diana please share any details if you're able to get with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver87  [View Original Post]
    Been making the rounds through the traveling Latinas, have a 50% of firecracker and 50% of dud out of 4 visits. I'd call this one a good one all things considered.

    Her name is Lina according to her ad, she's staying at an Econolodge near grove park I'd say.

    I'll start with the good. She's definitely the girl in the pics. 5'6, 140 ish lbs, man made C / Ds with toned body. Cute face with age somewhere round 35 if I had to guess. When I walked in she was wearing a two piece lingerie accessible to a quick LEO check. In same way, she hugged and performed her own check. I was immediately pleasantly surprised by her and JR was too. I had finished the gym and asked if I could rinse to which she obliged. Came back to find her waiting for me in bed on her stomach naked, JR getting more excited and ready for action. I place donation on desk and get sit on bed admiring her body. She comes over, removes towel and begins some CBJ. While of course I'd prefer BB this isn't a deal breaker. After she sees I'm good and ready, she asks me to get on bed, I ask for 69 and she agrees, she warns me that she just washed and might taste soapy LOL that's the least of my worries. From here things get better, she was fresh with not a hint of odor, her legs were smooth and silky, and her BJ skills had me wanting more. She hops on and performs a very sensual CG while I enjoy her body wholeheartedly. She starts talking dirty asking me if it feels good, if it's warm and tight, and if I like how she moves. Then she says watch this, turns over and does a very Latin CG, almost as if dancing reggaeton or something, dropping it to a rythm. I'm loving it. She tells me, she now wants to feel me on top and who am I to deny her. I return the favor of her movements by starting nice and slow rhythmically, increasing with her pants until she has an O. I get up for a second and am able to see her juices flowing out. I go back at it and she grabs my ass with one hand pulling me in. Her dirty talk now becomes a challenge, fuck me good, fuck me hard, I want to be heard. I hold nothing back and push until she has another O. At the same time I felt myself about to cum and intended on holding back so I could finish in doggy, but the moment I pulled out she grabbed me and stroke it gently saying how she wants more and it was enough to push me over that last edge.

    The bad: the donation was $1. 40 for HHR, and from the moment I walked in to when I left was no more then 15 minutes. While I may admit part was my fault or should I say JR's, she had no intention of taking her time. This was noticeable in the rotation of positions. There was variation yes, but each one just long enough for me to say that feels good, then it's on to the next one. I wanted to spend sometime on 69, but she had no intention on more then a taste. She says she's straight from Colombia. That she travels but flies from Colombia to Mexico to Miami and finally here. She says she prefers Jax because there's a lower volume compared to a big city and with it, less demands and negotiations. I always communicate in Spanish to which she says good thing because she does not speak much English (hope ya have a translator or can BS your way).

    The intangible: While I could sense her intent was on getting the deed done as fast as possible, every request, and every position was performed with a smile on her face. A genuine, I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, smile. Feeling and seeing her cum. For those reasons alone I'd say she was a good dream and recommend if you can get past the 'language' barrier.

    In the end I could be upset at her 'rushing me', but I'm just as upset that I personally finished so quickly. Given the market, I'll have to try her again with more stamina.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2942073

  15. #28440

    Diana

    Does anyone have any info on this one kind of has my attention.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ville/95064687

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape