Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 1197 1697 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26880

    Stephs is real deal?

    Have anyone experienced a man standing outside of Steph room. I came to see her tonight but I decided to go home after seeing him standing outside and waiting something. When I asked her she said it's her another customer he shows up early. But after I left I tried to stay one minute and I saw he knocked the door and talked to her like he knew her already. Am I Just paranoid or it's normal. I feel something wrong and leave.

  2. #26879

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? In a VERY low end henrico motel so I'm skeptical.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/186677636655
    If you like Cougars and playing in a tight box call her. She doesn't keep a lot of drama around either, in fact I'll probably see her later this week.

    FF Out.

  3. #26878

    Dakotah

    She is the real deal. Located in Petersburg. She from like Kansas and bought a house in Petersburg not knowing about the area. What I consider a small bbw with nice huge breast. BBJ was 6/10. Doesn't get on top but was a decent experience. Prefers text.

  4. #26877
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? In a VERY low end henrico motel so I'm skeptical.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/186677636655
    More of a streetwalker.

  5. #26876

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal.
    Can you tell me some details? She looks great!

    Thanks.

  6. #26875

    Do you have a link for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken95  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her.
    Read back a few pages! Sad.

  7. #26874

    Dakota

    Anyone talk to Dakota lately? I have tried to call and text but nothing. She has not been active on FB or tryist too.

  8. #26873
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal.
    How's the service?

  9. #26872

    Legit or scam?

    Anyone have intel on this one? In a VERY low end henrico motel so I'm skeptical.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/186677636655

  10. #26871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken95  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her.
    If yoh go back to original post it's there.

  11. #26870

    Providers

    You can PM me if you like but does anyone know any providers who don't work out of hotels? I've had too many close calls going to hotels and just not trying to push my luck anymore. Lynn is reliable but I get tired of CBJ.

  12. #26869
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken95  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her.
    It was just posted only 2 pages back, use the search function, its there for a reason.

  13. #26868

    Myla

    Have been in contact with this one would like to know if anyone has seen her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/286391799653

  14. #26867

  15. #26866
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I banned your account, if you make another fake one to review yourself I will edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape