Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 18820
-
10-12-22 12:09 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 2061The mystery of the smaller screen for USASG has been explained.
A2 PM'd me back. They did it, on purpose. He says that the smaller screen is easier on the eyes and more efficient for us. There you go.
-
10-12-22 01:08 #14334Forum Advertiser

Posts: 44Thanks
Thanks for the vote.
Originally Posted by BJack1987
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:11 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 112Katie
Thank you for letting me know and giving me feedback.
Originally Posted by BJack1987
[View Original Post]
While I was searching today, I found Cammy so I'm going to see her and may see Katie the next day.
I'm open to any suggestions.
-
10-11-22 14:26 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 201Scam Likely
2 different ads on the same day in 2 different cities. The ad says she'll travel 50 miles, but Miami is a lot further than that.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 13:21 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 131I've seen Susan, Summer1974 and Katie Kisses of those 4. Katie was always GFE and made it feel like a personal date. She'd have my vote from those listed.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 12:18 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 68Google search her pictures. That will tell you all you need to know.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 11:55 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 112Gfe
Hello all.
I visit the area 3-4 times a year and am coming to town this weekend. I am looking for a GFE provider that makes it feel more like a date to possibly Netflix & Chill AND DFK. Would why'all please give me some recommendations near Sea World.
I tried Abigail but she will be out of town.
Also looking at Susan, Summer1974, Tee, and maybe Katie's Kisses although I was hoping for more of a date type atmosphere with lots of IOP.
Suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.
-
10-11-22 11:53 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone have info
Anyone know her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/95021235
-
10-11-22 11:41 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 2061USASG smaller screen size.
I just opened up USASG in my Firefox browser. I usually use Chrome. I'm having the same issue. I'm going to PM A2 to see what's up.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:02 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 1837New Screen Size
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
I'm not seeing anything different in the display size from the normal screen I've always seen on my laptop. The pop-up or pop-under ad now opens a new tab when you first click on a thread and puts that thread in a new tab. The ad now goes over the previous page instead of going into the new tab like it used to do. Not a biggie at all.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
I never use my phone to check posts, so I can't speak for that. At least my red squiggly lines for my many misspellings still works after pooping out a while back. LOL.
Grain 56.
-
10-11-22 06:52 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 36Omg
Wish her the best.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 22:51 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 283I've been seeing Daisy for years also, and have also been recently ghosted by her. But I just texted her yesterday and she responded right away. An hour later I was at her place and we had a great time as usual. I would just say that if you've been a regular with her, send her a message. I've been occasionally messaging her just to ask if she is okay. She's a sweet and kind person and I do really worry about her. I think she can sense that and responds to that.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 22:24 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 187Daisy
Glad to see I am not the only one. I texted several times and no response. She has ghosted me over the years, but she would always immediately respond / text. This time, she has not said a word or anything. I guess fuck me, right? Sucks she is burning bridges with some of the good guys. But to each their own I guess.
Originally Posted by FakeSam316
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:56 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 878Retraction
When I saw her on June 25th I couldn't see any sign of being pregnant at all, but Papicholo has told me he has MotelX pictures from a recent visit and pictures of the baby. I have no reason to not believe him, so I guess congratulations are in order for Layla. She's a great girl, and as pretty as they come, but I hope she manages to leave the business and concentrate on raising her new baby instead. Wish her all the best.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:28 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 1172No issues with Firefox on a desktop. Not so sure about the cell phone though.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





