Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 18818
-
10-10-22 15:53 #14318Senior Member

Posts: 187Huge Naturals
Ditto, same here.
Originally Posted by MeatRocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 14:19 #14317Senior Member

Posts: 660USASG screen size
Same here looks like a new change?
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:34 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks man
I appreciate that, I've already gotten some hate for "only having 4 posts". Kinda hard when all your posts have to be approved LOL. And yes I'm fairly new to mongering, at least in FL. Had a lot of fun in AZ but that was when Backpage was a thing.
Originally Posted by MeFirst2
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:31 #14315Senior Member

Posts: 44Retracted
Nevermind, saw the response from Apopka Guy. Maybe she didn't respond because I used a burner #.
Originally Posted by JackOutlaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:04 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 729Looks like the site was updated for mobile devices. It looks terrible on PC now!
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 12:41 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 2061USASG screen size
For some reason, the screen for USASG has gotten thinner on my display. It's kind of scrunched up. Can someone tell me how to widen it back to full screen? I've tried to click on the side edges and drag it out but that isn't working.
-
10-10-22 05:58 #14312Senior Member

Posts: 44No response
No response from the 2nd link, I'm going to assume she's a fake as well.
Originally Posted by PastPrime47
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 22:54 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 729WindyMan is 100 percent correct. I saw Layla a couple of weeks back and she was ready to pop. I already knew she was prego so it wasn't a surprise or a shock. She also sent me pics today of her and her new baby girl in the hospital. She had the baby early too, the due date was another week or two out.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 22:33 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 55Why the shade?
We need all the members we can get. Let's welcome the new guy and help him out.
Originally Posted by PastPrime47
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:35 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 158The bottom ad is for Quinn and she real and legit. I saw her for the 3rd time Friday night. Picked her up on 13th in Apopka and brought her back to my house. We did the date in the driveway, just BBBJ. She's a pita to get a hold of but once you lock in a time she's usually good at responding.
Originally Posted by JackOutlaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 20:23 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 468Layla
She actually did it three days ago. She is in the hospital with her new born baby girl and her boyfriend, I guess right now, since she had a surgery to have the baby girl.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 19:55 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 79She's got one review on LC and it's got like a total of four words. Screams of a fake or setup / sting. Won't be me taking that chance.
Originally Posted by BlueFlame427
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 19:42 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 44I just might! I'll reach out to the 2nd one since the 1st was confirmed fake. Will let you know if anything comes of it.
Originally Posted by PastPrime47
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 18:52 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 249Same ad is in escortalligator. My first few times scoping out ads that had no reviews I started the comms, then asked for address, checked out any info of the place and it's surroundings, and finally if when I get there I don't like the vibe, I leave.
Originally Posted by BlueFlame427
[View Original Post]
Better to waste a few dollars in gas and be safe than risk your life or freedom just to bust a nut.
-
10-09-22 18:49 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 60Hi how's everyone hanging so has anyone seen this chick yet? She's in Altamonte. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94680148












Reply With Quote




