Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14272

    Motel -x

    It's my hood too I know everything about in and out for 7/11 & Ambassador hotel but luckily hotel is closed and turning to apt so no more dangerous anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    It's in a bad transient and drug location next to one of the most dangerous spots in the area Ambassador.

    It's best not to go to the 7-11 across the street if you aren't from the area.

    But the staff does a decent job of keeping them out of the gated parking area and hotel.

    I go there often and haven't had an issue but it's kinda my hood.

  2. #14271

    Re Daisy

    Same here I always there when she need help & every year take her to her mom / sister house in winter haven during thanksgiving / Christmas for 5 years but she ghosted.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    In all of the years I have been seeing her, literally over 10 years, she has never ghosted me.

  3. #14270

    Has anyone Dreamed of Mocha?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93918988 I've looked her up but I can't see anything on her. And one comment she has says "Fake" wonder if I should take the shot.

  4. #14269

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Not her and I couldn't find any active post from her.

    Sox.
    It is been a year since I have seen her. Her handle here is jerseygirl. I know she is on erotic monkey, but someone said her number changed if I remember correctly. I just emailed her here, and she got back with me.

  5. #14268
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.
    If needles, meth teeth, scab marks and about 50 cats and litter boxes scattered all over the room, is your thing, then you are looking at the right provider.

  6. #14267

    Real Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Not her and I couldn't find any active post from her.

    Sox.
    This is most likely the one you're looking for.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jersey-g...t-orlando-7269

  7. #14266
    Not her and I couldn't find any active post from her.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.

  8. #14265

    Jersey

    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.

  9. #14264

    Well Wishes to my fellow Orlando members

    I hope everyone is safe from Hurricane Ian. Sending well wishes to you all.

    Booms.

  10. #14263

    Recently Reviewed On Erotic Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's Rachael's ad when she is 18 years old.

    I don't think she has posted any ad anywhere recently. She probably still sees people who have her number on a limited occasions when she really needs the money.

    FYI, I don't have her number.
    Someone reviewed her recently on EroticMonkey but I am not a paid member so I couldn't read it. So I do not know if it was good or bad.

  11. #14262

    Poundcake Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's Rachael's ad when she is 18 years old.

    I don't think she has posted any ad anywhere recently. She probably still sees people who have her number on a limited occasions when she really needs the money.

    FYI, I don't have her number.

  12. #14261

    Poundcake

    Ya been there done that! Very pretty girl. She used to post as Rachel, though am not sure if she is still in the business. By the way, that ad is from 2018.

  13. #14260

    Anyone Tried Poundcake?


  14. #14259

    Guess not

    Thought about cruising for a morning quickie, saw my entire street is flooded, went back inside. Oh well.

    Hopefully you guys are OK and none of your regulars and providers flew away or drowned. Stay safe.

  15. #14258
    We need a website to track hookers, save on gas. Kind of like Uber platform.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    An excellent site for tracking the storm. You can use the slider at the bottom of the screen to see where the storm will be at a specific time.

    windy.com
    Oh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape