Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 7975
-
10-11-22 09:26 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 987Yes, it is because I seen her. She use to live in that house where she took the pictures.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 09:16 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 225The same Ashley ?
FWIW I am positive I remember the pictures of her bent over on the dresser from a girl in Delaware about 5- or 6 years ago. Never met her so only going by the pics.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 07:03 #5453Regular Member

Posts: 1Similar Experience. She's bad news
Same thing happened.
She kept me waiting with excuses. Finally got into room and got down to business. Her phone kept going off and she ignored it at first then said she had to check it. After a few more minutes there was a knock at door. She ignored it a few times then it turned into loud banging. She started yelling she was busy but the banging continued. She said she had to cut date short. I didn't argue just didn't want to cause scene. Told her not to open door until I get dressed and walk out. Got dressed quick and I opened door. I'm a big guy and don't think he expected me to open it up. I stepped out and and just looked at him as I walked by. He's a small guy and he just turned ant faced the window. Nothing beyond that. I had a feeling this had to be a regular thing for her.
Originally Posted by Hurin1983
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:29 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 630Others have reported that she has problems with her teeth, which is why she doesn't show them in her pictures.
Originally Posted by RedHorse1
[View Original Post]
What are they like?
-
10-10-22 17:35 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 31I've seen her more than several times, mainly for CBJ (I'd do BBJ when I'm not seeing a civie).
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
The Good:
Solid mic skills.
Solid box.
Friendly demeanor / Likes sex (I've made her cum a couple of times).
Not Expensive.
Decent Area (Not too far from the univ).
Looks like her pictures.
Doesn't rush.
Doesn't discriminate.
The Bad:
Possible drug use? You can see some sores on her arms and legs.
If you do incalls at her place, it isn't the cleanest.
Can be forgetful at times.
-
10-09-22 23:23 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 160Ashley
Don't even bother fellas. I contacted her because of the ass and leg pics. She is the person in the ad but the pics are from better days. Showed up strung out on something. At first I thought she maybe had a little too much to drink. She started undressing and that's when things went south. Sores all over her legs even had one wrapped up with an elastic type bandage. She just about fell over (nearly passed out) while taking her socks off. I wasn't about to let it go any farther. I asked her to dress, handed her $20, said thank you and ushered her to the door.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 15:44 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 443Nina or Snow?
Visit Philly / SJ regularly on business and RTFF but I keep coming across this chicks add's, that ass keeps drawing me in. Newer add's say Nina and earlier this year Snow. Can anyone feed me intel on her here or through PM? Or anything of the like? TIA.
New https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...y-fun/50396359.
Older https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...rning/48429453.
-
10-04-22 10:28 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 819Agreed
I can also verify she was advertising and working in the southern de area. Did not see her. As reports were not too good.
Originally Posted by BTrav
[View Original Post]
Be careful ladies and gents.
Note: I've included a couple pics to further I'd, as many times, the links go bad, ads get changed, and even names, but the faces generally stay the same.
Good luck, stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-04-22 02:39 #5447Regular Member

Posts: 24Rabbit
She's from southern del. And goes around robbing people. Uncle Lou been actively trying to have a reunion with her so it looks like she's taken a vacation to Philly area.
Stay clear! If anyone hears where she's trying to offload stuff dm me, trying to help someone find something she lifted.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/628452127166
-
10-03-22 15:05 #5446Regular Member

Posts: 13Alissa
Sorry for the late reporting. Visited Philly on Aug24 - for work. Found Alissa, contacted her and via phone / comms same day after a few hours. Photos are real, gain a little weight but not a turn off, curves at the right locations. Incall. Roses are 200 for hh. Performance. Slow at first but gets into it, Mish / CG / DS. Blew in the bag then left.
She seems in need of more roses, continuously asking for more or requests another visit. Sends photos and videos to to reconnect with her but interested due to short time in town.
-
10-03-22 12:18 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 197Haven't seen her but she looks real. Those prices are insane. Especially since one of her ad she wrote everything covered.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 23:22 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone ever see this latina? She was responsive to my texts and said her incall was in Levittown. She quoted me 200 for ss and 250 for hh, which is too high for me to TOFTT and risk on a girl with 0 reviews. But maybe someone else pulled the trigger?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93978289
-
09-30-22 18:24 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 285Anyone
Thanks for both replies. I'm actually more interested in no. 3, nice and slim, right age, though she doesn't look very "Native American" to me.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
HP.
-
09-30-22 11:58 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 95Melissa
Pix are old. Put on weight since then.
Originally Posted by HighPockets
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 11:51 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 95Tegan
Cute girl, great perky tits. Met near Frankfort and Cambria and parked somewhere nearby. Excellent mic skills.
Originally Posted by JDRedBull
[View Original Post]
The bad. Bad complexion and we all know what causes that.
Shame too. Really sweet and you could tell she was really hot at some point in the not too distant past.










Reply With Quote





