Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 7975
-
09-30-22 08:01 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 112Pinky
First one. Pinky. She was nice, didn't rush, but was kind of iced up which made it hard to concentrate. Did have little sores and bruises like all over her. So I didn't want FS. Plus she said she maybe prego. Mic skills are definitely good. Did have a white dude around. If she was not so amped and didn't have the sores and not have a guy right out side. She would be a repeat. Thats just my experience.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 00:02 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone?
I've spoken to, but never met, the last one. Melissa. She was quite nice, responsive and anxious to meet. And best of all, has (or did have) her own transportation. But we couldn't make it happen. There's favorable comment on her elsewhere here if you search back.
Originally Posted by HighPockets
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 23:57 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 86Brielle
FWIW. I think I reached out to her some time back and never got a reply. The pics in the ad show at least two different girls. That's not that unusual, and there could be plenty of acceptable reasons, but take it maybe as a caution.
Originally Posted by LooknFriends
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 21:40 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 44Info on Brielle
Heading to Philly this weekend. Anyone have experience with Brielle?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93676993
-
09-29-22 20:22 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 285Anyone?
Greetings. Has anyone seen any (orALL) of these cuties? As you can see, they are all "of a certain age," which is what I'm interested in. Any info appreciated, and thanks.
HP.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/243547905663
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/622726820716
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...b/983089861633
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/539441861499
-
09-29-22 15:19 #5435Banned Member

Posts: 213Latinas
I pulled the trigger on one in the Northeast on the Roosevelt BLVD. She was hot, obv butt implants for a fat ass, nice work on her tits (not too big). You can go to my posts and read about it. I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the ones out of Bensalem though.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 07:40 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 551Pinky
Pinky is hard to reach. I've hung out with her for a whole day and she's sweet but YMMV. She's hormonal now has a bun in the oven. Great bbj.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Petite spinner nice perky tits tight ass.
-
09-28-22 17:05 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks. I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 15:45 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 25Elena and Tracy
I've seen both Elena and Tracy recently, and I've been relatively disappointed by both.
Elena: looks older than her photos by at least 4 years. Is awkward but sweet. Definitely disorganized, and her incall is a shady motel 6.
Tracy: friendly over phone and in person, but very quiet once you start anything. Meh CBJ, and very short cfs. Clock watcher and half your time is spent on a massage with admittedly, is pretty good.
Both women are also heavier in person by about 10-20 lbs. Wouldn't repeat with either of them.
-
09-28-22 12:47 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 28I've Know Her for 10 years +
I have not seen her lately but she's cool, would just do my hotel dates, the Frankford area is more like Kensington area, if more info needed inbox me.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 12:25 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 86Rachel
Curious if anyone has some more complete information on this one. There was a favorable report back in May ("Rachel in Frankford") that I assume was her but the link there is broken. She seems quite nice by text but perhaps not necessarily reliable. Assistance appreciated. Thanks.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/299372202755
-
09-28-22 10:11 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 197Bensalem Latinas
There's alot of ads of Latinas hosting in Bensalem. Mainly from the Best Western. As anyone seen any of them? I'm guessing bait and switch. The problem I have from pulling the trigger is none of them allow you to talk on the phone, only text, and the text lingo doesn't fit to me if you know what I mean. Once I pulled up to the door, only to hear the Eagles games. I dipped.
I have seen only one Latina where the pictures were not bait and switch and that was at the RR Inn last year. There so much talent in NJ / NY shame we do not have reputable latina spots in the area.
-
09-27-22 23:59 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 50What a shame
My friend saw her at least monthly before covid it for at least a year. Fun, sexy, but had lots of drama always. He last saw her about 6 months ago but didn't pull the trigger. Weight loss and post partum do not do a body good. Oh well, at least he has all is pre-covid videos. Was gorgeous back then and into it and was in the exclusive ATF club.
Originally Posted by JPaul1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 23:14 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 702She hard to reach she only avail late at night.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 23:09 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 702Anyone see her, 2 pm seems early don't people got a day job? Looks like my kind of fun, time aint working for me.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...k-fun/50149405









Reply With Quote





