Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 532 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    FWIW I am positive I remember the pictures of her bent over on the dresser from a girl in Delaware about 5- or 6 years ago. Never met her so only going by the pics.
    Yes, it is because I seen her. She use to live in that house where she took the pictures.

  2. #5454

    The same Ashley ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother fellas. I contacted her because of the ass and leg pics. She is the person in the ad but the pics are from better days. Showed up strung out on something. At first I thought she maybe had a little too much to drink. She started undressing and that's when things went south. Sores all over her legs even had one wrapped up with an elastic type bandage. She just about fell over (nearly passed out) while taking her socks off. I wasn't about to let it go any farther. I asked her to dress, handed her $20, said thank you and ushered her to the door.
    FWIW I am positive I remember the pictures of her bent over on the dresser from a girl in Delaware about 5- or 6 years ago. Never met her so only going by the pics.

  3. #5453

    Similar Experience. She's bad news

    Same thing happened.

    She kept me waiting with excuses. Finally got into room and got down to business. Her phone kept going off and she ignored it at first then said she had to check it. After a few more minutes there was a knock at door. She ignored it a few times then it turned into loud banging. She started yelling she was busy but the banging continued. She said she had to cut date short. I didn't argue just didn't want to cause scene. Told her not to open door until I get dressed and walk out. Got dressed quick and I opened door. I'm a big guy and don't think he expected me to open it up. I stepped out and and just looked at him as I walked by. He's a small guy and he just turned ant faced the window. Nothing beyond that. I had a feeling this had to be a regular thing for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurin1983  [View Original Post]
    Drove down to Bristol a few hours ago to meet with Paige at the Village Lodge from a skipthegames ad. I should have known something was up by the way she was acting but it being so late and me being tired and half drunk I didn't think really much of it at the time. No excuse, I was stupid but I've read good reviews about her-.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...w/320496624434

    As soon as I got there she kept delaying me coming into the room through multiple texts like "I'm putting my lingerie on", etc. Once I got in the room I put the money on the table (another dumb move) and got undressed. She was pacing around the room a bit and her eyes almost never left the phone. I got undressed and laid on the bed. She pulled back the curtains a bit and put some sign up behind them. Two minutes later someone knocks and she doesn't answer or really acknowledge it. Another two minutes go by and the knocks got louder. Finally she went over to the curtains and said it's her ex.

  4. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her more than several times, mainly for CBJ (I'd do BBJ when I'm not seeing a civie).

    The Good:

    Solid mic skills.

    Solid box.

    Friendly demeanor / Likes sex (I've made her cum a couple of times).

    Not Expensive.

    Decent Area (Not too far from the univ).

    Looks like her pictures.

    Doesn't rush.

    Doesn't discriminate.

    The Bad:

    Possible drug use? You can see some sores on her arms and legs.

    If you do incalls at her place, it isn't the cleanest.

    Can be forgetful at times.
    Others have reported that she has problems with her teeth, which is why she doesn't show them in her pictures.

    What are they like?

  5. #5451
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her more than several times, mainly for CBJ (I'd do BBJ when I'm not seeing a civie).

    The Good:

    Solid mic skills.

    Solid box.

    Friendly demeanor / Likes sex (I've made her cum a couple of times).

    Not Expensive.

    Decent Area (Not too far from the univ).

    Looks like her pictures.

    Doesn't rush.

    Doesn't discriminate.

    The Bad:

    Possible drug use? You can see some sores on her arms and legs.

    If you do incalls at her place, it isn't the cleanest.

    Can be forgetful at times.

  6. #5450

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    She's real however the top pics are from literally 5 years ago and the bottom ones look the most current. Sad that providers do this which is why I go to AMPs now. Too much bait and switch. Why post photos from 5 years ago?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/402381558316
    Don't even bother fellas. I contacted her because of the ass and leg pics. She is the person in the ad but the pics are from better days. Showed up strung out on something. At first I thought she maybe had a little too much to drink. She started undressing and that's when things went south. Sores all over her legs even had one wrapped up with an elastic type bandage. She just about fell over (nearly passed out) while taking her socks off. I wasn't about to let it go any farther. I asked her to dress, handed her $20, said thank you and ushered her to the door.

  7. #5449

    Nina or Snow?

    Visit Philly / SJ regularly on business and RTFF but I keep coming across this chicks add's, that ass keeps drawing me in. Newer add's say Nina and earlier this year Snow. Can anyone feed me intel on her here or through PM? Or anything of the like? TIA.

    New https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...y-fun/50396359.

    Older https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...rning/48429453.

  8. #5448

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BTrav  [View Original Post]
    She's from southern del. And goes around robbing people. Uncle Lou been actively trying to have a reunion with her so it looks like she's taken a vacation to Philly area.

    Stay clear! If anyone hears where she's trying to offload stuff dm me, trying to help someone find something she lifted.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/628452127166
    I can also verify she was advertising and working in the southern de area. Did not see her. As reports were not too good.

    Be careful ladies and gents.

    Note: I've included a couple pics to further I'd, as many times, the links go bad, ads get changed, and even names, but the faces generally stay the same.

    Good luck, stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 045AD62A-7F4A-4A1A-A616-E8B4551891F7.jpg‎   01BA6BCA-75AC-4236-AAA3-7DBBD7F86CFB.jpg‎  

  9. #5447
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Rabbit

    She's from southern del. And goes around robbing people. Uncle Lou been actively trying to have a reunion with her so it looks like she's taken a vacation to Philly area.

    Stay clear! If anyone hears where she's trying to offload stuff dm me, trying to help someone find something she lifted.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/628452127166

  10. #5446

    Alissa

    Sorry for the late reporting. Visited Philly on Aug24 - for work. Found Alissa, contacted her and via phone / comms same day after a few hours. Photos are real, gain a little weight but not a turn off, curves at the right locations. Incall. Roses are 200 for hh. Performance. Slow at first but gets into it, Mish / CG / DS. Blew in the bag then left.

    She seems in need of more roses, continuously asking for more or requests another visit. Sends photos and videos to to reconnect with her but interested due to short time in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221003-145941.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221003-150026.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221003-145946.jpg‎  

  11. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this latina? She was responsive to my texts and said her incall was in Levittown. She quoted me 200 for ss and 250 for hh, which is too high for me to TOFTT and risk on a girl with 0 reviews. But maybe someone else pulled the trigger?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93978289
    Haven't seen her but she looks real. Those prices are insane. Especially since one of her ad she wrote everything covered.

  12. #5444
    Anyone ever see this latina? She was responsive to my texts and said her incall was in Levittown. She quoted me 200 for ss and 250 for hh, which is too high for me to TOFTT and risk on a girl with 0 reviews. But maybe someone else pulled the trigger?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/93978289

  13. #5443

    Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Pix are old. Put on weight since then.
    Thanks for both replies. I'm actually more interested in no. 3, nice and slim, right age, though she doesn't look very "Native American" to me.

    HP.

  14. #5442

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Greetings. Has anyone seen any (orALL) of these cuties? As you can see, they are all "of a certain age," which is what I'm interested in. Any info appreciated, and thanks.

    HP.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/243547905663

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/622726820716

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...b/983089861633

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/539441861499
    Pix are old. Put on weight since then.

  15. #5441

    Tegan

    Quote Originally Posted by JDRedBull  [View Original Post]
    First one. Pinky. She was nice, didn't rush, but was kind of iced up which made it hard to concentrate. Did have little sores and bruises like all over her. So I didn't want FS. Plus she said she maybe prego. Mic skills are definitely good. Did have a white dude around. If she was not so amped and didn't have the sores and not have a guy right out side. She would be a repeat. Thats just my experience.
    Cute girl, great perky tits. Met near Frankfort and Cambria and parked somewhere nearby. Excellent mic skills.

    The bad. Bad complexion and we all know what causes that.

    Shame too. Really sweet and you could tell she was really hot at some point in the not too distant past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape