Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 37371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26901

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yeni for a QV. This girl is very fun, may go again for longer. Everything covered but super into it, bubbly personality. If anyone has ever seen Bambi Breeland, this girl kind of reminds me of her in terms of attitude. Will repeat. Damage $. 5.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1
    How do you get QV from the Latinas on Eros? It seems it must be a YMMV because I've asked several and they have all told me no. Luckily the few that I sucked it up and paid the hhr price it was well worth it.

  2. #26900
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to Dakota lately? I have tried to call and text but nothing. She has not been active on FB or tryist too.
    "She is getting clean".

  3. #26899
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    How's the service?
    That's her in the pics. Kinda young no baby damage YET! Waok service everything covered. Worth the price of admission.

  4. #26898

    Valerie

    Any reviews on this on, I don't recall any.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/594801558522

  5. #26897

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
    Just like it says brother, no holes barred, short stroke, long stroke no rules fucking with no limits but the ones that say they offer that are mostly full of shit. I've had 2 or 3 that was a true definition of pse but that shit ain't cheap 350 to 500 for the hour but going all raw and I could cum in and on her multiple with no complaints was priceless.

  6. #26896

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
    Just like it says brother, no holes barred, short stroke, long stroke no rules fucking with no limits but the ones that say they offer that are mostly full of shit. I've had 2 or 3 that was a true definition of pse but that shit ain't cheap 350 to 500 for the hour but going all raw and I could cum in and on her multiple with no complaints was priceless.

  7. #26895
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yeni for a QV. This girl is very fun, may go again for longer. Everything covered but super into it, bubbly personality. If anyone has ever seen Bambi Breeland, this girl kind of reminds me of her in terms of attitude. Will repeat. Damage $. 5.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1
    One hundred fifty USD for 15 minutes?

    Makes Tina a Bargain.

  8. #26894

    321 Girl Yeni

    Saw Yeni for a QV. This girl is very fun, may go again for longer. Everything covered but super into it, bubbly personality. If anyone has ever seen Bambi Breeland, this girl kind of reminds me of her in terms of attitude. Will repeat. Damage $. 5.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1

  9. #26893
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    This mongering is all about YMMV. For example some guys think Staxxx is overrated and throw in her frequent scheduling issues (which I've experienced mulitple times) she could easily go in your horrible communication category also.
    That is very true and I had thought about that as well. Yes indeed YMMV but it's basically an overall rating like the more pro ratings outway the con ratings.

  10. #26892
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    I think this list is a great idea. Where would the list be kept and who would have access to edit the list?
    Senior members and administrators would have access and we could place it / pin at time like we do the rules.

  11. #26891

    Porn star experience

    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.

  12. #26890
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall only.
    I'm not sure about this one. I have a very strict no deposits policy. I have a few times a couple years back and always a scam. These WGs lie.

  13. #26889

    Kitty Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Onw64  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall only.

  14. #26888

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her? Or are you just going by looks. Give us a review with some details please. Would help instead of a 4 word response. Thanks be safe.
    Her name is Gigi. She does incall and occasionally street walk. Very good head game, might be one of the best around, just my opinion.

  15. #26887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    More of a streetwalker.
    You've seen her? Or are you just going by looks. Give us a review with some details please. Would help instead of a 4 word response. Thanks be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape