Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 871 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7950
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Yelp

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Whats Villa?
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-villa-spa-los-angeles-2

    There are some coded yelp reviews. I am not a real big fan of Thai food, but I may get there some day. Apparently it is over 100 for just a manual transmission.

  2. #7949

    This experience was kinda something else

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosD3  [View Original Post]
    I was intrigued by the $99 nuru special for 30 min (tip included) so stopped by today. Called ahead and was told four therapists were available. When I got there only two were available, two of which looked really good. I chose Valerie, who I can verify is the chick in this ad. She was one hot, young, all natural Latina! Nice handful B or C cups and good soft booty. She gave me a nude bodyrub but no nuru slide, I guess I should've clarified. She gave a nice teasing rub and then played with the boys on the flip. I got to fondle and rub her nice tits and ass. She asked for $80 more for the HJ, which I said hey it said tip included. That was just for the regular massage. Smh. I offered $40 and she accepted immediately. I was so turned on I lasted all of 30 seconds with her HJ. I showered in the jacuzzi tub and left. I got the front room on the top floor and it was huge and really nice. I will repeat but only for this special. Personally a great first experience here and convenient location.

    https://losangeles-bodyrubs.bedpage..../22564107.html
    I stopped by on my way to the airport. Honestly I thought the place was an LE setup once I paid the entrance fee. There was a dude there that I couldn't tell if he was security or what he was just acting like a monger but I'm sure he wasn't because I skipped him in line. Was quickly taken into a small room barely big enough to fit a hot tub and air mattress. Very cute white girl all natural tits maybe 30 years old took her top off and then I started feeling more relaxed. Though for about 10 seconds I was fully nude on the mattress and was thinking man this would be the easiest way to set guys up for a quick trip to the patrol car. She definitely did full nuru and was super into it grinding her hot real curves all over me wearing only a thong. The HE happened in the jacuzzi. It was extremely hot, she was going between tit job and jerking me with both hands while I was playing with her tits and ass. She was practically straddling me and looking me right in the eyes. Afterwards she toweled me off and I got on my way. Would highly recommend though the whole setup made me feel like it's all going to get busted by LE any day. Tip was $40. Def a top ten massage parlor experience for me and I've been doing this for like 15 years. I can still feel her tits all over my back and my neck a couple hours later. Oh for anyone concerned about sanitation definitely do not go. Black mold on the ceiling of the hot tub room and I don't think they scour the floors often. Also highly doubt they properly clean the hot tub between mongers. As always YMMV but if you roll the dice and go with it you may just have one of the times of your life!!

    P.S.- I was so spoiled by the industry here. The town I live in now is pathetic and every girl has GPS. Here in one day I spent less than $300 and had two extremely hot girls younger than 30 give me a relaxed HE. Enjoy the monger's paradise that is LA and I'll hopefully have more to report next time I'm back.

  3. #7948

    Bring your own condom or use the one the provider gives you??

    Sometimes I bring my own but usually I just use what they give me. Sometimes I feel like the ones provided are low quality and I can't feel a damn thing other times. I feel like it must be something really thin and the sensation is better. I'm thinking about trying to find the ideal brand or material of condom whether it's latex polyurethane Polysporin or whatever else they're making them out of defined something that is the thinnest possible condom. I actually saw something advertised by a company called Okamoto that claims It's the thinnest condom ever made all the way haven't tried one. I'm wondering if any of you live or swear by a certain brand of condom that helps I'm really tired of spending the money and then getting a shitty condom and I really can't feel and paid for. It's like eating a sandwich with a plastic bag on your tongue. Just no fun.

    Help!!

  4. #7947
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    A lot has been written about Villa but these girls are still the hottest in town. I went in the other day and saw Paula--cute, spinner type, 20's. Her massage skills weren't as good as the others but she offered extras that were a bit outside my budget for the day.

    Has anyone seen her? DM please as I'm trying to avoid the Villa bashing.
    Whats Villa?

  5. #7946

    Odd Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratton77  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.

    But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?

    Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.
    SO on MA, I have found some good ones as well then their ad disappears as you said, but the odd thing is that the website shows you random Ad's at different times of the day, so its not that the ad is gone it just dosent show on your search, if you look closely they will tell you someting like showing 75 or 250 listings or something like that. I usally copy the lissting I'd if I want to find them again.

    There is a way you can unlock it by getting a TOKEN or buying time on the site. Never tried it though.

    DGL.

  6. #7945

    RE: Villa

    A lot has been written about Villa but these girls are still the hottest in town. I went in the other day and saw Paula--cute, spinner type, 20's. Her massage skills weren't as good as the others but she offered extras that were a bit outside my budget for the day.

    Has anyone seen her? DM please as I'm trying to avoid the Villa bashing.

  7. #7944

    The Vega.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes, scratch that, all the time have a big mouth here.

    It has burned me far too often with white knights or mamasans (who should be grateful for all the traffic I drive in).

    On this one, and it is on the westside, and it is now an official legit hoe-house, I am keeping it to myself. If you want information, you need to PM me, do not request a read receipt, and if 250-400 is too much for a BJ from a smoking hot Latina, then do not bother (and I do not want to hear how you are so good looking that Latinas blow you for 80 on fig, western, or at casa Vega).
    At least at Casa Vega you can have as many Margaritas as needed. Well worth the drive to the Valley.

  8. #7943
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PryingEyes13  [View Original Post]
    I don't see it listed.
    Did you try it?

  9. #7942
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?
    Normandie. Share your experience after you go.

  10. #7941

    Massage Anywhere

    There are a few Thai joints that ad through here. One near BH. The hottest Brazilian fudk I had ever was from her albeit many years ago. She said the site didn't help her much in the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratton77  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.

    But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?

    Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.

  11. #7940
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Must have been Mary. You fucked a 60 year old.
    Nice tits for a 60 years old gal. Do they have other girls in that place or it's Mary all the time?

  12. #7939

    Massage Finder / Massage Anywhere

    A few years ago I found MF and even though it all looked completely legit, I took a chance and made an appointment with a cute blonde in the SFV. Russian girl. Ended up with a great massage but also a killer HJ. She stripped down to a g-string. She disappeared from the site a few weeks later. So of course I tried again. Three more providers over the next few months that I thought might go this route but came up 100% empty. Hot girls, great massages, but nothing close to extras. I figured I just got lucky with my first try so steered away from the site to avoid blue balls.

    But. In the last few weeks, a listing showed up from a girl I'd seen from another site 4-5 (years ago for massage where she went nude and gave me a killer BBBJ. I haven't seen her on other sites since so I'm thinking she have gone legit. Not sure I'd see her again but now my curiosity has me once more looking at other listings. The problem is unlike "legit" sites like Massage Anywhere, there are never any words or phrases that even close to being a code for more available. Anyone have any luck lately on MF?

    Speaking of Massage Anywhere, I'm sure it's probably obvious, but they never delete ads unless the girl requests it. Some good finds there but a lot to weed through to get providers who are active. Very frustrating. I have a friend who had a Thai Massage place in Hollywood and I helped her set up a listing. That shop closed 10+ years ago, the phone disconnected but the listing is still there.

  13. #7938
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Keep it shut

    I sometimes, scratch that, all the time have a big mouth here.

    It has burned me far too often with white knights or mamasans (who should be grateful for all the traffic I drive in).

    On this one, and it is on the westside, and it is now an official legit hoe-house, I am keeping it to myself. If you want information, you need to PM me, do not request a read receipt, and if 250-400 is too much for a BJ from a smoking hot Latina, then do not bother (and I do not want to hear how you are so good looking that Latinas blow you for 80 on fig, western, or at casa Vega).

  14. #7937
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Butt play??

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22542430.html

    Who is getting butt play here, or does it do both ways?

  15. #7936
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Can someone please send me the current address of her shop? By PM if you prefer. I think there was recent discussion here, that her location had changed? I've tried searching it on here, but deciphering all the cryptic bullshit and local LA jargon, appears to be above my pay grade. So, some help would be much appreciated!
    11300 block of Santa Monica boulevard at like Santa Monica and Purdue north side of the street there is a prominent sign.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape