Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9872

    Handle

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMist  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for my handle? What is a "handle"? I've seen other providers ask for the same handle and / or reference? How does one provide references?
    I'm guessing its your name, for your reference.

  2. #9871

    Lisa456

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    The last I visited her, which was in the spring, I got an excellent nude Thai massage. As in a legit professional massage that was worth it on it's own. That included lots of roaming, and then light / medium teasing with a flip that included CBJ and very nice hand work. I would say that it was one of the better Bellevue visits I've had. The only reason why I don't visit frequently is that it was for $$ for what I believe should be more like $. 4, and she's also quite old like close to 50 if not older.
    She's asking for my handle? What is a "handle"? I've seen other providers ask for the same handle and / or reference? How does one provide references?

  3. #9870

    Lisa456

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Lisa456? What's her menu like these days?
    The last I visited her, which was in the spring, I got an excellent nude Thai massage. As in a legit professional massage that was worth it on it's own. That included lots of roaming, and then light / medium teasing with a flip that included CBJ and very nice hand work. I would say that it was one of the better Bellevue visits I've had. The only reason why I don't visit frequently is that it was for $$ for what I believe should be more like $. 4, and she's also quite old like close to 50 if not older.

  4. #9869
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    God I would pay so much to have FS with Bella. She is the best FBSM provider there is and she always gets so playfully close to slipping it in. Saw her very recently and she really knows how to make you feel like the only dude in the world. She initiated some smooches this time around which has me thinking, but alas, she will most likely never be FS.
    Is Jessicalove and Bella at a parlor or are they independent providers. If so what parlor or provider website.

  5. #9868

    Janni

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please give me any Intel on janni? Mainly looking for physical looks and age? Good experience? Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    I'd estimate she's in the 40-45 range. Physically lean with Bs or Cs, wears quite a bit of makeup. Massage was very lackluster, HE very rushed. Shorted 30 minutes out of an hour as others had walked in after me (I called, scheduled, and paid for an hour).

  6. #9867
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Jessicalove and Bella. Lv both seem like they're in their 30's. Both have fantastic bodies, which they'll use on you. If only they did more than HJ.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  7. #9866

    Bella. Iv

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Jessica love stopped offering FS?
    God I would pay so much to have FS with Bella. She is the best FBSM provider there is and she always gets so playfully close to slipping it in. Saw her very recently and she really knows how to make you feel like the only dude in the world. She initiated some smooches this time around which has me thinking, but alas, she will most likely never be FS.

  8. #9865

    Aroma Spa

    Massage only.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTheSivaji  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kland-wa-45913#reviews.

    Can someone help me share the latest review on aroma spa? There is a board that says new management. So wanted to check.

  9. #9864

    Latest review on Aroma spa

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kland-wa-45913#reviews.

    Can someone help me share the latest review on aroma spa? There is a board that says new management. So wanted to check.

  10. #9863

    Requesting report on Aroma spa

    Can someone who has the subscription provide the latest report on the aroma spa. This spa now says it's under new management. Wanted to check out but wanted to make sure.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kland-wa-45913#reviews.

  11. #9862

    Janni at Lin

    Quote Originally Posted by QSeanKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    You can say, you are new to Seattle, see about LIN'S SPA is not far away from you, want to go to experience Janny, but you are hosted by Cathy, Janni seems to be busy. You think Cathy is also very sexy, how to spend time with Cathy later, it is your imagination to play.
    Can anyone please give me any Intel on janni? Mainly looking for physical looks and age? Good experience? Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  12. #9861
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Jessicalove and Bella. Lv both seem like they're in their 30's. Both have fantastic bodies, which they'll use on you. If only they did more than HJ.
    Jessica love stopped offering FS?

  13. #9860
    Jessicalove and Bella. Lv both seem like they're in their 30's. Both have fantastic bodies, which they'll use on you. If only they did more than HJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDoo  [View Original Post]
    How old do you think Mickey is? I try to avoid seeing anyone older than early 30's if I can.

  14. #9859
    Lisa456? What's her menu like these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by NealRedmond  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is a great time.

  15. #9858
    Cathy does not disappoint, she's got some strong hands which make for a great massage and even better on the flip. Got a super tight body I was surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by QSeanKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    You can say, you are new to Seattle, see about LIN'S SPA is not far away from you, want to go to experience Janny, but you are hosted by Cathy, Janni seems to be busy. You think Cathy is also very sexy, how to spend time with Cathy later, it is your imagination to play.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape