Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 19597
-
10-11-22 16:37 #9877Regular Member

Posts: 14Rubmaps Healthy Living
Can someone with a Rubmaps account kindly see if there is anything to report on https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...levue-wa-20064#rubmaps.
Looks like there are 3 new updates.
Thank you.
-
10-11-22 11:03 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 160Independent. Can find their ads on TNA.
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 09:09 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 545Your handle is your TNA user name, and references are the TNA user names of providers you've visited.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 02:28 #9874Senior Member

Posts: 26TNA Handle
She is asking for your TNA handle / username.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
References could be your references from TNA. (Providers you have seen can add a vouch / reference for you which serves as currency of trust with other providers.).
-
10-11-22 02:01 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 29Lisa456
Lisa provides one of best massages on the other board including an excellent flip. She's asking you what your handle (name) is on the other board.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
You should probably sign-up because Lisa it's an excellent provider. Experienced (yes), worthwhile (yes).
-
10-11-22 01:05 #9872Banned Member

Posts: 907Handle
I'm guessing its your name, for your reference.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 00:24 #9871Senior Member

Posts: 76Lisa456
She's asking for my handle? What is a "handle"? I've seen other providers ask for the same handle and / or reference? How does one provide references?
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 23:11 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 188Lisa456
The last I visited her, which was in the spring, I got an excellent nude Thai massage. As in a legit professional massage that was worth it on it's own. That included lots of roaming, and then light / medium teasing with a flip that included CBJ and very nice hand work. I would say that it was one of the better Bellevue visits I've had. The only reason why I don't visit frequently is that it was for $$ for what I believe should be more like $. 4, and she's also quite old like close to 50 if not older.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 23:06 #9869Regular Member

Posts: 5Is Jessicalove and Bella at a parlor or are they independent providers. If so what parlor or provider website.
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 22:59 #9868Senior Member

Posts: 212Janni
I'd estimate she's in the 40-45 range. Physically lean with Bs or Cs, wears quite a bit of makeup. Massage was very lackluster, HE very rushed. Shorted 30 minutes out of an hour as others had walked in after me (I called, scheduled, and paid for an hour).
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 20:51 #9867Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 20:07 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 160Bella. Iv
God I would pay so much to have FS with Bella. She is the best FBSM provider there is and she always gets so playfully close to slipping it in. Saw her very recently and she really knows how to make you feel like the only dude in the world. She initiated some smooches this time around which has me thinking, but alas, she will most likely never be FS.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:20 #9865Banned Member

Posts: 26Aroma Spa
Massage only.
Originally Posted by KingTheSivaji
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:09 #9864Regular Member

Posts: 3Latest review on Aroma spa
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kland-wa-45913#reviews.
Can someone help me share the latest review on aroma spa? There is a board that says new management. So wanted to check.
-
10-10-22 17:20 #9863Regular Member

Posts: 3Requesting report on Aroma spa
Can someone who has the subscription provide the latest report on the aroma spa. This spa now says it's under new management. Wanted to check out but wanted to make sure.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kland-wa-45913#reviews.













Reply With Quote




