Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 736 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6157

    Lacey Foxx?

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!
    Yeah, she is incredibly hard to get a hold of. From what I know she prefers very late nights.

  2. #6156

  3. #6155

    Maybe Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!
    Last time I saw her (about 8 months ago) she was talking about moving to another state. Not sure if she did it though.

  4. #6154

    Arianna Taylor

    Seen her off the other board. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just curious if anyone has seen her and how it went.

  5. #6153

    Lacey Foxx?

    Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!

  6. #6152

    Thanks for the replies fellas!

    Thought I TOFTT, but some have seen her. Just saw her this morning because I didn't get any replies from any other ladies. Stays in a nice safe hotel in Mukilteo. Room was a little cluttered because she stays there. Cute face little belly damage. Nothing crazy. Gave me good head games. Finished the rest from doggy. Jimmy is right, had a slight odor from the back, powered thru it. Maybe had a long night. Whatevs. Busted my nut, will see for future head games, that's about it. 130 hhr /220 hr. Rock how do you know she's managed?

    GO HAWKS!

  7. #6151

    Something felt different?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.
    What felt different. I have seen this woman a few times. She is nice and chill and she is managed BTW.

  8. #6150

    Yes

    She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.

  9. #6149

  10. #6148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Nikkirose21

    Anyone here met her?

    She's my type but her rates are steep for non GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B

  11. #6147

    CT Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    How'd you identify CT girls
    For me, the surest way is look at their email address. They always have their name followed by TNA@gmail.com For example CaseyTylerTNA@gmail.com.

  12. #6146

    Bbfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide BBFS or Greek? Thank you.
    Why so many BBFS inquiries on the Escort page? Let's keep it clean here. If you want it go to the BBFS page. Frankly, I don't do BBFS for my own safety.

  13. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Definitely helps. Thanks bro!
    Was able to schedule a last minute late night with https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2426954-*LAST-DAY-IN-TOWN*BEAUTIFUL-CORDELIA-S-IN-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE-Friday-10-7-WELL-REVIEWED-TEXT-ME!-360-761-6969 Thanks for the tip finding her. Hot girl, fun times indeed. Everything was on the table except greek and rawdogging. Up there in hotness and playfulness with the KG girls but a little less in value given the price range and no bare.

  14. #6144
    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once at the Nexus near north gate.

    She's nice but her body is a little larger than her pics.

    At the time she said her kid was 4 months old and I want to say this was like in March or April so its possible she lost some weight.
    Does she provide BBFS or Greek? Thank you.

  15. #6143

    Friday Harbor

    Has anyone ever explored this area or the surrounding islands? I see that they have plenty of places over there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape