Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9921
-
10-17-22 20:52 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 2100Ashley
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ddess/43447465
Same girl?
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 20:50 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 2100Ashely aka Ginger
The link is dead. Look here & see if that's the girl you seen, has two face pictures. Let us know if it's the same girl, if so most reviews are avoid.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 20:03 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 101Little red 4'9 spinner
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/027536476501
Went to see her recently. It's pretty bad. She covers her arms with long sleeves to hide those dragon veins. Lot's of No's. Didn't take off clothes. BJ was lackuster. She will only do doggy.
And will not take off her pants fully. Say's no rush, but she rushed me. Didn't even nut and she said no more. Paid for hh and she rushed me out at around 15 mins.
I will not repeat.
-
10-16-22 12:30 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 100TOFTT simp.
Originally Posted by THXVolume
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 12:05 #6917Regular Member

Posts: 6Newbie
My first post. Asking for any information on this girl. I tried to research as much as I could but no results. Just want to make sure she is not a scam or LE. Any info would be much appreciated.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/743720945885
-
10-13-22 07:23 #6916Regular Member

Posts: 25Valor
Her place looked like she got roommates. I gave her 170 for Greek and it wasn't bb. When I went there she asked me to park at certain spot in the parking area of the building. I parked at a different street and walked there. I think she is one of the few providers who can really do Greek.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 14:26 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 1734What did she charge you to pound her ass?
Originally Posted by A0009
[View Original Post]
Bb?
-
10-12-22 08:01 #6914Regular Member

Posts: 25Valor
I saw her couple of months ago. Her building had cameras, she said they didn't work, she talked too much LOL and I only did Greek with her.
Originally Posted by NewGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:45 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 297She would be a good choice to visit and break your posting of a review cherry.
Originally Posted by NewGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 20:31 #6912Regular Member

Posts: 6I was thinking about seeing a "Chocolate Velour" lives on Jacques in Worcester and is in her 50's anyone have any experience with her? She on STG.
-
10-10-22 11:00 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 406Bsw
She was a BSW on Main South bending those corners pre-Covid. Did not partake as she did not interest me. I believe she lives with others near El-Basha restaurant on Rt 9. Good luck.
Originally Posted by NewGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:11 #6910Regular Member

Posts: 6Bianca
Anyone have experience with "Bianca".
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/249519658199
-
10-07-22 00:45 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 406That was good LOL
I saw what you did there integrating the song LOL. Touch. There are two Decepticons working in tandem. Starscream aka Touched by an Angel is not upfront and honest; though Megatron let's ya know posting in respective section as well as our section.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
24/7, Open minded, whatever you desire Phat ass💦 Horny 28 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/673262237991
Touched by an Angel / Erotic massage Explosions 28 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554
-
10-07-22 00:14 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 136More than meets the eye
Dang those pesky Decepticons.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 21:03 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 4548I'm not even worry about pimp sometime. Some pimps are cool. Heck I have one that text me whenever he got some new girls. Sadly he change his number so I could never get a hold of him for new young meat.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





