Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6835

    Can we get back to BBFS pussies please

    Anyway, found a cheap CIP option. Pleasure Palace Miki only asked $100 for BBFS CIP. She's got big tits and big butt for an Asian. Waist still small for a good grab on that ass and waist during doggy. Her CIP was pretty cheap compared to some I see that are $200 and sometimes $300 (WTF?

    You're welcome. LOL.

  2. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    All I need is CIP
    Which was exactly the point. You paid for a girl that will do anything when you're not in the market for that. You just want some vanilla sex, good for you, and if you paid extra for extra options you don't need that's on you. Other people want what she's offering, and that's why they pay for it. If you're going to call out that pricepoint, then it should be by pointing out another girl you know that will do what she does for less, if not why are you chiming in at all.

  3. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Most annoying argument ever for this thread.
    Seriously! Can we get back to reviews? If you don't like someone rates / age then don't see them. A comment here and there is fine but this is just dragging out at this point and going nowhere. Maybe an Admin can move this whole argument to "The Garden" section to clean this up.

  4. #6832
    Most annoying argument ever for this thread.

  5. #6831
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    I would be making an assumption thinking I can negotiate with a escort that has rates. I'm going by her rates. Not everyone has seen her so not everyone will be grandfathered in. Going to Chinatown they all are aware of the negotiating and that's always been the case.
    You would be making an assumption not knowing what others pay and trying to criticise others for paying for something that you think is too high. If some one choose to pay for something that is too high in your opinion, is exactly that your opinion.

    Chinatown and a lot of Chinese based spas are not all cheap, the instances for hoes selling coochie at Mott St can't be used as the bar, Mott St cheap in and out street everyone and their mama has tried out for the low.

    But from what I gather you messing with high end agencies would also seem out there too, I've seen you talk about your experiences at these high end agencies that would be too steep for a lot people on here, especially when a lot of these agencies are not worth it to some.

    So you really shouldn't say anything and stop the shit talking like you haven't over paid.

  6. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    You're making an big assumption and not making sence, some people do get 200 or other grandfathered rates. If you've seen Mott St Chinese chicks its the same thing on par. .
    I would be making an assumption thinking I can negotiate with a escort that has rates. I'm going by her rates. Not everyone has seen her so not everyone will be grandfathered in. Going to Chinatown they all are aware of the negotiating and that's always been the case.

  7. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    How does pointing out its not recent have any bearing on the conversation?

    This has nothing to do with being fans of hers or not, the point being made is that you're not being productive. If you want to say something about her rate for her age, it better be to give everyone an alternative who does everything she does at the same rate who is younger. That's what the board is for. Put up or shut up.

    People pay her for what she does, not how old she is. It sounds like you booked her for some vanilla sex you could've gotten from any other provider, and wasted your money . It's like a mook who buys an iphone when all he wanted was to use the calculator app on it, then whines about it when he realized he could have just bought a calculator for ten bucks.
    I guess when she turns 60 she will charge $600. All I need is CIP and that can be had with many pros talked about on here for $360 or less for 30 minutes. At the Asian places. With Women 20 years younger than her.

  8. #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    I can only go by what her rate is and has been past few years fivehundred now andfour hundred few years back. Those rates are too much for her age. That was and still is my point.
    You're making an big assumption and not making sence, some people do get 200 or other grandfathered rates. If you've seen Mott St Chinese chicks its the same thing on par.


    And even if she is charging some 400 to 500 these older chics at some of these Asian agencies you talked about on her ,are on par with her in the looks department.

  9. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    I said how long ago it was to show the context this isn't recent it still stands she is less than 1/3 of Gina's rate. That quote is months ago. All her fans are out. If you said Lily should be or should've been less at her age. I wouldn't disagree LOL. These escorts have a rate and we decide if it makes sense or not. Someone else brought up her rate being higher now and I commented how it's high af for her age. Then the fans come out.
    How does pointing out its not recent have any bearing on the conversation?

    This has nothing to do with being fans of hers or not, the point being made is that you're not being productive. If you want to say something about her rate for her age, it better be to give everyone an alternative who does everything she does at the same rate who is younger. That's what the board is for. Put up or shut up.

    People pay her for what she does, not how old she is. It sounds like you booked her for some vanilla sex you could've gotten from any other provider, and wasted your money . It's like a mook who buys an iphone when all he wanted was to use the calculator app on it, then whines about it when he realized he could have just bought a calculator for ten bucks.

  10. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    You're the one that highlighted it being three years ago like that changes something relevant to the conversation. Don't get all in a huff just because someone pointed out that doesn't change anything that you seem to think it changes.
    I said how long ago it was to show the context this isn't recent it still stands she is less than 1/3 of Gina's rate. That quote is months ago. All her fans are out. If you said Lily should be or should've been less at her age. I wouldn't disagree LOL. These escorts have a rate and we decide if it makes sense or not. Someone else brought up her rate being higher now and I commented how it's high af for her age. Then the fans come out.

  11. #6825
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't. She also wasn't $400 nor $500. She was $120. Follow along. My post said I don't believe in paying a high rate to an older escort. It's not complicated.
    You're the one that highlighted it being three years ago like that changes something relevant to the conversation. Don't get all in a huff just because someone pointed out that doesn't change anything that you seem to think it changes.

  12. #6824
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMongerII  [View Original Post]
    98 Mott 6th floor would take 60 for short time.

    98 mott 3rd floor wanted 150 for an hour. Maybe you can negotiate it to 130.3rd Floor moved to other locations and want 150 an hour.
    I've been to their new place, and was quoted 120 for maybe 100 for the short, and 180 for everything byLily. , but the grannie looking ***** that was doable was willing to go 60 with me. At the Mott st location they did 80 or 100 for some, I've even heard 60. This is not for an hour though.

  13. #6823

    98 mott

    98 Mott 6th floor would take 60 for short time.

    98 mott 3rd floor wanted 150 for an hour. Maybe you can negotiate it to 130.3rd Floor moved to other locations and want 150 an hour.

  14. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't matter, these are old women, women at Mott St, and the standard there was $60 3 years ago. Even up to some months ago before they moved it was. When I went to their new spot I was quoted $60 from the older one and $100 for the younger but their still old. Thing is Gina Rollins has been know to Grandfather her rates from what I know so she is not way to pricey for all.

    Really Think about what you said dude.

    Try 20 years ago.
    I can only go by what her rate is and has been past few years fivehundred now andfour hundred few years back. Those rates are too much for her age. That was and still is my point.

  15. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps read my quote again. I said I saw Lily 3 years ago and tried seeing her over a year ago and couldn't. I also gave her $120. An escort over 50 imo isn't worth more than around that rate. This just proves my stance.
    Doesn't matter, these are old women, women at Mott St, and the standard there was $60 3 years ago. Even up to some months ago before they moved it was. When I went to their new spot I was quoted $60 from the older one and $100 for the younger but their still old. Thing is Gina Rollins has been know to Grandfather her rates from what I know so she is not way to pricey for all.

    Really Think about what you said dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahaa. Yeah. Lily was real young 3 years ago.
    Try 30 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape