Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 27146
-
10-08-22 17:46 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 269Doesn't matter, these are old women, women at Mott St, and the standard there was $60 3 years ago. Even up to some months ago before they moved it was. When I went to their new spot I was quoted $60 from the older one and $100 for the younger but their still old. Thing is Gina Rollins has been know to Grandfather her rates from what I know so she is not way to pricey for all.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
Really Think about what you said dude.
Try 30 years ago.
Originally Posted by Itinm
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 17:46 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 109She wasn't. She also wasn't $400 nor $500. She was $120. Follow along. My post said I don't believe in paying a high rate to an older escort. It's not complicated.
Originally Posted by Itinm
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 17:17 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 333Nala at EC
How is her face? Does she allow creampies?
Originally Posted by RicardoM85
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 15:05 #6818Regular Member

Posts: 1Executive Choice
While they are def hit or miss, when they hit they are the best service in NYC. Nala is the new talent there, legit body.
-
10-08-22 14:56 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 43Hahahahaa. Yeah. Lily was real young 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 11:39 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 109Perhaps read my quote again. I said I saw Lily 3 years ago and tried seeing her over a year ago and couldn't. I also gave her $120. An escort over 50 imo isn't worth more than around that rate. This just proves my stance.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 11:02 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 269I don't understand how you have a problem with older escorts when you were talking about seeing Lucy and Lily from Mott St. 2 months ago. One is in her 60's another in her 50's.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 01:07 #6814Regular Member

Posts: 5Yup
That's what I was kinda feeling too. Too good to be true. I ended up finding a new place though, just had to drive kinda far but it was a pretty cool set up not really a parlor either not sure what I would call it but it cost $60 at the door and I got to hook up with 2 of the bitches that were working and only ended up spending like another 60 They post who on the Twitter but I'll prolly go check out another time they said it gets busy sometimes not sure what that means but it was cheap enough to try one more time haha.
Originally Posted by Theme888
[View Original Post]
Here go the only site I found for it if anyone interested I'll post up the Twitter too just lmk.
https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=4753
-
10-07-22 22:46 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 66Right, because it's relevant to the thread. She was a major fixture of the hobby in Manhattan for so long, and for many, is a high standard that many guys would want to see her again or for the first time, and I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with posters giving others a heads up when she’s in the area.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
And you can say "it's a different perspective," but my point still stands. You don't offer anything new to the discussion. You've said several times before that you find her too old, but it's not as if you have a review to offer. You just complain about her age. And what's more, you're not just offering a differing experience for the sake of fairness, you just seem to be argumentative, and feel the need to tear down Gina simply because of her age, and those who speak highly of her.
-
10-07-22 19:42 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 4760It was Asian Star
But looks like the website is down and seems like it's all outcall now too. I am not even sure if Kana is still around.
Originally Posted by Shinsuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:32 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 109It's a different perspective. She has her fans. She also seems to get free promo constantly. Other girls get reviewed. With her it's guess who is back in town.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:24 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 1727I saw Ayano at WSD / PP recently. OK session. Good news is +100 for bbfscip, tight pussy, and she looks just like the photos. Negatives are that she is a clock watcher (she will turn on the timer on her iphone to go off in 40 minutes in a 1 hour session) and she was business like. I assumed she would be more sweet and bubbly girl but that only happened after we were done and cleaning up.
Anyways, she is around through Oct 8th if you like the good and don't mind the negative.
-
10-07-22 17:21 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 109It's a different perspective. She has her fans. She also seems to get free promo constantly. Other girls get reviewed. With her it's guess who is back in town.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:58 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 162The twitter link in the ad is dead, LOL.
Originally Posted by Theme888
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 07:20 #6807Banned Member

Posts: 102Careful
The ad doesn't mention the name of the place and uses generic photos which I can guarantee are not accurate. In fact this almost seems like a sting operation, or worse yet you'll go there, someone'll stick you with a needle, then you'll wake up in an abandoned warehouse missing a kidney or something.
Originally Posted by FkHerHard
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't trust it.










Reply With Quote






