The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50323

    Massage Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    There is a lady there. Don't know her name. She always there. She likes to get fucked. Like fucked really hard. Not no soft shit. She says she likes to get fucked. Enjoy. I'm kind of done with her figure I would pass on to you hungry hyenas. She about 45 yo I think. Her price is almost free.
    The place is called "massage pro"? I'm very intrigued. I'd like to pay a visit to this mystery lady.

  2. #50322
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    Was Massage Nova closed by the City of Roswell or due to lack of business? I am asking b / c Jerry said business was very bad since several new shops opened up in the area so he may have closed shop for financial reasons.
    He'll probably just relocate if was due to the latter.

  3. #50321
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #50320
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Marietta or Homewell?
    Don't you mean Howell Mill?

  5. #50319
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by a few weeks ago and she was. Has anyone gotten anything more than HJ.
    HJ was all I got. Was disappointed. Don't recall her name but was a couple of months ago.

  6. #50318

    Tap out

    no no no. She then goes even deeper. I then do the famous Ric Flair shoulder move when he is pinned down to beat the 3 count, I break a way an say no (I'm thinking you can not do that to Johnny Kash's ass)

    60+60 120 otd.
    I nominate this for the best post ever on this forum!

  7. #50317

    FS in Gwinnett?

    Any one know of any places that provide FS in Gwinnett? Joy and health was my go-to but that has closed down along with a lot of the Norcross places, I don't really want to drive out to Alpharetta or Roswell or Atlanta to scratch my addiction itch LO.

  8. #50316

    Completely Different experience for me. Maybe I'm lucky

    Might be a trust thing, I don't know. But I've had other success with a few "Legit" places over the years. Not looking to cause trouble for Ming, but you certainly don't get far with the wrong vibe at places that are licensed and more serious. Even Massage Envy in the Target plot in Acworth had a friendly sort of chunky-monkey chubby faced girl that was down for fun after getting to know you pre-covid.

    Experience with Lu's is 200% different for me too. The place was dirty and unpainted from 2010 up until last year (so I rarely ever went), then suddenly last year it got fresh carpet, fresh walls, younger staff (although I've seen a couple of auntie types there too). I don't like to draw the one that used to work in the Triangle in the Kroger Parking lot (Wall or Great Wall), and I'll usually walk if she's the only one available (so much up sell it's a huge turn off - "you want a hot towel? $10 dollar extra. " but the younger chick that looks to be about 30 with a spinner build and shoulder length hair is a great time with very good English. The short haired one that looks about 40 and a size 6 is ok too.

    Back to the Ming thing though, some of these places aren't exactly k-spas (Kamps) and actually bother with legit massage work that happen to be open minded to extras for the right attitude and respect. Some of them have 1 girl with a license, and 8 working under her to just get a quick $40-60 and get you out the door for the next meat dance. I tend to like the ones that are a little more exclusive, charming, or not riding reverse CG on every guy that drops $200 on the table. Your mileage may vary, as they say, but one of the best long term UTR setups I ever had was with someone that worked at the place in the Publix parking lot at old 41 and Barrett. That place is so legit, you could be one room over from your mother getting a facial.

    I agree with another response that Sisi has good young options too, BTW. Service can be a little boring, but mechanical and unenthusiastic is ok for some guys if the girl is young enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Durty748  [View Original Post]
    Short answer don't waste your time It's a legit MP no extras available your mileage probably won't vary. I pass there everyday on the way home and it's near the house so Thursday I figured I'd give it a try, my regular spot is I-spa but this is closer so I figured it's worth a try. Unfortunately it wasn't the Mamasan was 40 ish very casually dressed, she sent me back to the room where I disrobed and laid down. Shortly after the masseuse came in, she was dressed in baggy scrubs and a face mask, not naughty nurse just unflattering scrubs. She immediately covered up my back and began the massage. The massage was descent but nothing special, the entire time she was very intentional not to touch or tease anything. I did make a few subtle moves that were completely ignored. On the flip she was very careful to keep everything covered and did not even get close to a tease. After the hour she just said "okay 1 hour" and left the room..

  9. #50315

    The Pressure of a Name

    I too need the name of the short and pudgy masseuse LOL.

    Great report!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of the song from Johnny "I Hear that Train a Cummin' Glad it was a good visit. But it's so more helpful to get the Name correct (even ask Lily at end). I hate to go and see Lily and ask for the short pudgy girl!

  10. #50314
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #50313

    FS at KAMP?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrimo  [View Original Post]
    Senior members pm me for info.

    Beautiful SE Asian at Kamp in Suwanee, C cup, great shape.

    Prices are $80.00 entry for 60 minutes, 60 for HJ, 100 for BJ, 180 for FS.
    Well, I'll be. Who knew?

  12. #50312

    Reminds me of a song

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    Went to Li.

    Was greeted like I was a celebrity mamason hugged and sat me down and rubbed my shoulders. I Asked if Bella was working she says no.

    Was sad cause Bella is hot and gives a good massage.

    Mamason is rubbing my shoulders telling me about others that are working I hear her but I only understand every third word she was saying.

    A few massages was ending so she wisks to the Back to ……..

    She has nice big nipples with great areolas about the size of a 50 Cent piece. I bust she doesn't stop she keeps going with both hands and I just can't take it any more and I tap out I think she was going for a two popper but I was good with that one. She finishes with giving me a head and arm massage. I leave out but before I leave I grab some Sour sweet candy in the green wrapper.

    60+60 120 otd.
    Reminds me of the song from Johnny "I Hear that Train a Cummin' Glad it was a good visit. But it's so more helpful to get the Name correct (even ask Lily at end). I hate to go and see Lily and ask for the short pudgy girl!

  13. #50311

    LI Massage windy hill

    Went to Li.

    Was greeted like I was a celebrity mamason hugged and sat me down and rubbed my shoulders. I Asked if Bella was working she says no.

    Was sad cause Bella is hot and gives a good massage.

    Mamason is rubbing my shoulders telling me about others that are working I hear her but I only understand every third word she was saying.

    A few massages was ending so she wisks to the Back to clean up the rooms.

    I get a short pudgy shaped woman I asked her name she wouldn't say but it could be Na na or nada I think I heard someone call her that.

    Any way she ask if I wanted back walking I say no.

    So then She starts the massage she very thorough I mean she work every part of my body I even got hand pounding and finger snaps and I had not had those in a long time. (I always feel cheated if I don't get the finger snaps.

    She does this move to my taint and I'm getting hard she moves to the other leg and performs this move on the other side of my taint. She gives me some milking and I don't won't her to stop. But she does and goes to grab hot towels for the wipe down.

    I Get wiped down and then the flip. She rubs my legs and say un or ooo. I'm not sure what she says and I say yes and she starts corn shucking my shaft. Then she plays with my ass while she shucking my shaft. Then she digitizes my ass. I try to move but I'm kind of like in a coma like state she goes deeper and I am whispering no no no. She then goes even deeper. I then do the famous Ric Flair shoulder move when he is pinned down to beat the 3 count, I break a way an say no (I'm thinking you can not do that to Johnny Kash's ass) . She then starts shucking with both hands. I reach up to my surprise to find that she has 38 Cs. I must see them I stretch my arm to reach for them and she moves away. I pull her shirt to me so she is closer. I then reached under her shirt and pinch the Bra clip. If was a perfect bra pinch and those melons were free.

    She has nice big nipples with great areolas about the size of a 50 Cent piece. I bust she doesn't stop she keeps going with both hands and I just can't take it any more and I tap out I think she was going for a two popper but I was good with that one. She finishes with giving me a head and arm massage. I leave out but before I leave I grab some Sour sweet candy in the green wrapper.

    60+60 120 otd.

  14. #50310

    Pearl Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Does Pearl massage have table shower?

    I see two Li massages, one in Marietta and other in howmell. Which one is good?

    Thank you all.
    Yes they do.

  15. #50309

    Don't be fooled by the tools

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets64  [View Original Post]
    I made the mortal sin of falling in love with one I have been seeing for a few months every Sunday morning for 90 minutes. She's telling me I am different from all the other guys and she doesn't give FS to anyone else.

    I am believing her as we kiss and make love. She had me hook line and sinker! Why I decided to check on here and on Rubmap's I really don't know. But I did. And I see all over both sites that several are getting FS, FIV, Breast Play, etc. Etc.

    I won't make the same mistake again. I will still see her because it is that good! Don't Fall In Love with them.
    These girls are nothing more than tools for temporary satisfaction. If you're looking for relationship you have better luck with the bar or tinder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape