Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 59487
-
10-05-22 16:20 #50262Banned Member

Posts: 2410Did they close down permanently? If so, did Roswell PD execute a search warrant and charge them with unlicensed and / or illegal activity?
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 14:45 #50261Senior Member

Posts: 2351You got that right, don't ever forget this!
Originally Posted by Dcj5432
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 13:40 #50260Senior Member

Posts: 70And that was the thing I wanted confirmation on, which aligned with my suspicions.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 12:48 #50259Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
As others said HH doesn't matter but depends on the finish. I've been seeing. 6 seems like the minimum. Lately I've seen them pushing for $ & $.20 for little extras.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 12:30 #50258Senior Member

Posts: 327Etiquette
Etiquette is standard American tipping, 10% to 20%. But since it's an AMP then tipping "etiquette" is a misnomer. The crux of tipping at an AMP is based on the finish and not the massage.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
If you're trying to save $10 on your tip for 60 min vs 30 min massage, then your provider will think you are cheap.
-
10-05-22 10:24 #50257Senior Member

Posts: 70No no, I understand that.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
My question is basically is the etiquette to tip less for a HHR visit, even if they provide the same things that they would for an HR visit? If no, and you'd typically do the same regardless of time, then may as well stay the extra HHR.
-
10-05-22 09:29 #50256Senior Member

Posts: 62Unfortunately, we need to add Massage Nova to this list. Always a nice experience there.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 09:12 #50255

Posts: 8She's Not Your Girlfriend. She's a Rental.
Thanks for bringing me back to Earth. We need it every now and then.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 07:52 #50254

Posts: 8What is suspect?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 06:49 #50253Senior Member

Posts: 327There is no standard tip and tips vary a lot more than this forum reflects. Probably $40 is the minimum for happiness for a 60 min massage or less but your ability to say no in negotiating is the deciding factor.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
Around ATL, about 60% of CAMPs charge $60 per hour, 30% charge $70 per hour, and 10% charge $80 per hour. Most charge $20 less for a half hour. You can further research this via calling a shop directly or other websites that have this information.
-
10-05-22 06:41 #50252Senior Member

Posts: 327We All Fail
This is a good example of how even the most experienced mongers (routinely?) break down and overtip in context. You rewarded poor service in hopes that you can keep your standing with your ATF. We've all been there. But to summarize: Only bring the cash that you intend to spend in your wallet, preferably with at least five $10 bills so that you can be prepared to tip accordingly. If you need to bring extra for a splurge, put it in your sock and not your wallet.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 06:35 #50251Senior Member

Posts: 327The Rules
I'm not being degrading about this aspect of the hobby at all. It is just a lot easier to keep your emotions at arm's length when doing business.
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
Most providers and mongers are not craven. We are human. Our decisions are generally emotional and not rational. We confuse needs with desires. When we have an ATF we want to wish that we are the provider's ATF in return. But nearly all the time, we are not our provider's ATF.
-
10-05-22 00:23 #50250Senior Member

Posts: 70General purpose question.
So I know the standard tip for a good 1 hour session is. 6. But is it the same for a half hour session if it includes similar extras? Had thought about trying some providers for shorter sessions, but if the etiquette is still. 6, not sure if. 4 / . 6 makes a lot of sense when I could get another half hour for. 2.
-
10-05-22 00:20 #50249Senior Member

Posts: 4061That's the worse part. I gave her a 50 because that's all I had. I had 2 fifty's, a 20 and a 10. It costs 70 so it was either the 50 or the 10. Again my ATF works there and I didn't want to cause a scene so I had to give her the 50. She was worth more than 10 but definitely not 50. It's been 30 if I had it. Yea I should've given her 100 and got 30 back and used that. But lesson learned.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 23:59 #50248Senior Member

Posts: 111So true. Had I girl tell me she paid 1000 for a legit I'd. I was shocked how real it looked. Georgia seal and all.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






