Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8266
-
10-12-22 08:23 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 1018hj, bj 100.
Originally Posted by montechristo
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 14:28 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 41How much do you fellows typically gift for a HJ in the playground, over 2-4 songs?
-
10-11-22 13:59 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 159Extras are also available in the VIP area for the right price but YMMV. Def not private so I prefer rooming up. In my last VIP booth experience, dancer was going down on me then some dude stopped & watched. Super creepy so lost my rally but did finish. Will PM you with my preferred FS line up.
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 09:28 #4333I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She the 5 ft tall 40 year old Mexican w / fake tits.
Originally Posted by Maxtron
[View Original Post]
She the only one. She work daytime. Only 5 dancers. You can't miss her.
-
10-10-22 19:36 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 29Picture of Monse
Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.
-
10-10-22 18:25 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 119Naomi at Pandoras
Called the club and they said they don't expect Naomi back in for awhile. Anyone know if she's at other clubs? Miss that bbbbj (big buxom blonde BJ).
-
10-10-22 10:03 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 444All over
There isn't a corner of Pandora's where extras haven't taken place.
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
Today from dancers you'll likely get two different stories. Some don't like the VIP / Private rooms. More than one has told me they are a waste of money. At least two have said they'd rather I spend the money on them than the room. A couple dancers will suggest them if the lapdance area is crowded for them.
There are very few things that you can get in the private rooms that you can't in the lapdance area. Used to be you could be in the lapdance area and the DJ would call your dancer up to the stage but they've stopped this (thank gawd).
If you want names, just PM.
-
10-10-22 09:06 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 274Thursday night at Pandora's
I am typically a day shift visitor. However, lately my schedule has prevented that. Thursday, I was finishing up at work, and feeling randy. I txted Cream, and she said she would be working a little after 4:00. I think I got to the club right at 5:00 pm. It is a different feel in the evening. Instead of MILF-licious taking my money, some rough looking dude did. I had to take my receipt to the counter to get my own beverage. It came in a 16 oz shaker pint glass.
I sat and watched the stage for a bit. Cream came by to say hi, and said she would be back in a bit. She knows I like to hang out for a bit before she takes care of me. Frankie came by for a chat, but I was not interested in taking my chances with someone new to me. There seemed to be more dancers than guests. When Cream took me back to the VIP, she seemed more cautious than during the day. We got a pretty private spot by the bathroom. Just after she starts, a dumb girl comes back with a dude, and sits right next to us. I could tell Cream felt the need to be discreet as she took care of me. It was fun, but I prefer the day shift.
-
10-10-22 09:02 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 40Playground
I'd be intereted einthat info too!
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 01:04 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 131Extras girls with IG?
Anyone know which girls that offer extras have IG? And I'm talking about the more known, more open minded girls. Anything more than HJ I guess LOL. Such as Monse? I know Lola from sugars does. I like that you can see her rates. I "think" I have some seen one or two other girls in here. But, those girls didn't see very worth it (HJ girls).
-
10-09-22 16:18 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 75Geo fencing extras
Until those curtain rooms were deployed, the Playground was it. There has been a considerable (but not complete) turnover in the entertainer roster since then. The more tenured members may be more inclined to extend the menu in the Playground. Since mgt raised the private space rent, I know there has been more accommodation for the more frugal by one gal in particular. Of course, there are more degrees of freedom behind the curtains so you will necessarily have less to enjoy for your less expensive ticket. On the other hand, the space rental savings can be applied to the bill so certain services may be more affordable.
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
You can always ask. Once someone becomes known, they are more able to get a fulsome description of options and prices among the venues. The time window (calendar and clock) also influences this matter.
-
10-09-22 15:41 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 204Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 14:40 #4324Regular Member

Posts: 5Extras at Pandoras
I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
-
10-07-22 18:55 #4323Regular Member

Posts: 9Heather fucking Violet
Is she still offering extras. I would sure like her to be riding my dick if she can take it.
-
10-07-22 15:34 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 1018Monse might. I think most won't.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





