Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 552 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8266
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4321

    Kissing

    Hey guy!

    I have some medical issues that have effected my friend Mr. Johnson. Do you guys know of any dancers, location doesn't matter, that would be wiling to makeout with me like a couple of horny teenagers?

    Thanks.

  2. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    At Asianguy.

    You inbox I full. I have an update for you.

  3. #4319

    Valentina_baybee on ig

    Saw pandora repost Valentina_baybee's story. She looks good and would love to know if she provides any extras. Would love to get inside her.

  4. #4318

    Long Game

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?
    There are pros and cons to building relationships with dancers. Yes you can end up paying less that what most guys are but it's taken you repeating so often you've given her much more overall.

    You come in the club and they skip other guys to come right to you. But if you start connecting with other dancers as well they get jealous or play jealous which can ruin everything you've built up. Having them at different clubs can help but A LOT of these girls talk so even if you have one at Pandora's and one at Kittens you might get found out.

    You get those "when are you coming to see me?" text especially when their work is slow but when those start coming weekly it gets expensive.

    You get those "I need help" messages which usually equals a loan that won't get paid back. At least in cash.

    There's potential for that awkward one party wants to get serious but the other doesn't.

    Most of the time it takes time. Sometimes A LOT of time seeing her in a short period of time.

    As far as recommendations, someone you're attracted to. Not everyone has the same taste in dancers, baristas, girls.

  5. #4317

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?
    No info, but I would check the barista forum. Lots of info there!

  6. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether to take your post seriously, but if after reading MP69's ROB advisory you are really considering dropping up to $1 k on this stripper I suggest you have a another think about how it will probably turn out.

    There are a number of other very fun and sexy ladies who will treat you well for a fraction of that amount.
    Haha. I know, but like I said I follow her OF and she's the one I'd wana try with before anyone else. Willing to offer a big price (if she accepts it) I like the challenge of seeing what they're price is! I got money to spend, so definitely gona try to see what she'll do. If not then just get a handsy dance for a lot less. No big loss. I was just curious if anyones got extras from her.

  7. #4315

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SprayMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I figured it would be that way. Hustle to get the room then leave you stranded. Surprised she even said you can go that far LOL. Did you offer any tips to do extras though? Or just the standard room price. I'm there in a bit under 2 months so I'll see. I'm willing to offer quite a bit to see what she'll do, in or out of the club (Around $1 K). Mainly because I'm subscribed to her OF.
    Not sure whether to take your post seriously, but if after reading MP69's ROB advisory you are really considering dropping up to $1 k on this stripper I suggest you have a another think about how it will probably turn out.

    There are a number of other very fun and sexy ladies who will treat you well for a fraction of that amount.

  8. #4314

    Baristas that are strippers / strippers that are baristas

    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?

  9. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    She is just awful, don't do it.

    I texted Cream on Tuesday, asking her for her schedule. She replied that she would be working day shift Wednesday, and Thursday. I let her know I was planning on coming by Thursday.

    I showed up around 1 pm on Thursday. The lady at the door said she had 2 girls working, and one in a room. It was a yummy spinner named Paisley, and an older lady with fake tits, named Luna. I have had awkward dances from Luna in the past. She got me across the finish line, but she was not good at it. I txt Cream, and she tells me she is running behind schedule.

    After hanging out for a good hour, Anya appears. I am guessing she was the girl in the room. She is one of my favorites. So, I am happy to see her. She immediately goes to the back for a good 7 songs. She reappears only to go to the back again, for a long stretch. Some other ladies showed up. Entice was there. I got a $20 worm up dance. It was guaranteed to make me hard. It did not. The only thing hard, was her tits. Daytona chatted with me. Harmony was there. She is really nice to look at. However, if she does anything fun, I am guessing I am too cheap to partake. Layloni was there. At around 3:30 pm, Anya reappears, Next, I see her in street clothes leaving.

    One of my favorite ladies has gotten too damn popular. I should have kept my mouth shut about her. So, I went home and beat off.
    The title of your post is incredibly misleading. You went in to see cream, who was running behind schedule, so you saw Anya who is also an ATF and you're mad because she's popular? The trip to Pandoras had nothing to do with Anya in the first place. The guy she spent the most time with probably took the time to contact her and reserve some time. Most of the popular dancers in Seattle require you to text or message them in some way to make sure they aren't busy so they can see you. Lola from Sugars uses a booking site for fucks sake and I am still grappling with that level of professionalism from a stripper. Times have changed. Contacting a dancer to lock in some play time isn't a new concept though. I've been doing it for years via text or call the club for the line-up and play the waiting game if I must.

  10. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Don't get VIP from her, I few months ago I got a VIP with her and before we went to the room, she promised all this things and once we were in to it she.

    Backed away saying thatif I wanted I can watch her dance and I play with my self, I just got up and left, then she asked for a tip, I just laughed and walked away..
    Thanks I figured it would be that way. Hustle to get the room then leave you stranded. Surprised she even said you can go that far LOL. Did you offer any tips to do extras though? Or just the standard room price. I'm there in a bit under 2 months so I'll see. I'm willing to offer quite a bit to see what she'll do, in or out of the club (Around $1 K). Mainly because I'm subscribed to her OF.

  11. #4311

    Priscilla

    Don't get VIP from her, I few months ago I got a VIP with her and before we went to the room, she promised all this things and once we were in to it she.

    Backed away saying thatif I wanted I can watch her dance and I play with my self, I just got up and left, then she asked for a tip, I just laughed and walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprayman  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.
    .

  12. #4310

    Social handles?

    So I've seen there's a selection of girls that offer extras. Most notably Monse (from what I've seen). So, obviously keep an eye out for their lineup. But does anyone know if the girls that offer extras have an IG to look for when there's a new line up? Or even a Twitter?

  13. #4309

    Don't get dances from Anya

    She is just awful, don't do it.

    I texted Cream on Tuesday, asking her for her schedule. She replied that she would be working day shift Wednesday, and Thursday. I let her know I was planning on coming by Thursday.

    I showed up around 1 pm on Thursday. The lady at the door said she had 2 girls working, and one in a room. It was a yummy spinner named Paisley, and an older lady with fake tits, named Luna. I have had awkward dances from Luna in the past. She got me across the finish line, but she was not good at it. I txt Cream, and she tells me she is running behind schedule.

    After hanging out for a good hour, Anya appears. I am guessing she was the girl in the room. She is one of my favorites. So, I am happy to see her. She immediately goes to the back for a good 7 songs. She reappears only to go to the back again, for a long stretch. Some other ladies showed up. Entice was there. I got a $20 worm up dance. It was guaranteed to make me hard. It did not. The only thing hard, was her tits. Daytona chatted with me. Harmony was there. She is really nice to look at. However, if she does anything fun, I am guessing I am too cheap to partake. Layloni was there. At around 3:30 pm, Anya reappears, Next, I see her in street clothes leaving.

    One of my favorite ladies has gotten too damn popular. I should have kept my mouth shut about her. So, I went home and beat off.

  14. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.
    Thanks! I'll look out for them if I go. I did have a nice dance with Gwen, but it was just a dance.

  15. #4307

    Priscilla

    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape