Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2738
-
10-10-22 10:33 #68Senior Member

Posts: 300I too would like details please.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:10 #67Senior Member

Posts: 155Gabi
Your post makes me think you haven't seen her in a while. She has been living closer to Disney Springs for at least the last few months. But for the others wondering, she was / is on SA prior.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 02:23 #66Senior Member

Posts: 192Exactly
Platonic just means no romantic feelings, nothing about financial transactions.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 23:00 #65Senior Member

Posts: 601Session
Had a session that proves YMMV with the cuddle site. Beautiful woman, great reviews. She confirmed that platonic can mean many different things to different people LOL.
-
10-09-22 14:30 #64Senior Member

Posts: 158Blocked
Looks like the cuddle comfort admin has blocked links followed from USASG. Copy paste still works.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 00:46 #63Regular Member

Posts: 4God bless you.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 20:08 #62Senior Member

Posts: 44Would you be able to PM me any recommendations? I realize people don't want to put cuddlers on blast in the forums but this whole thing is kinda pointless if we aren't sharing valuable info!
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 02:08 #61Senior Member

Posts: 245What's the experience like with her? Inbox me the details. She's a looker.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 19:54 #60Senior Member

Posts: 44How was the session, any extra curricular?
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:17 #59Senior Member

Posts: 601Box full
Hey brother, clear your mailbox.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:15 #58Senior Member

Posts: 208GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.
Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
-
10-07-22 14:09 #57Senior Member

Posts: 64LOL you're not the only one who misunderstood that. I think she blocked me LOL.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 23:39 #56Senior Member

Posts: 664Oops
Dam. Guess I misunderstood the part where she says "never afraid to get on my hands and knees to clean smaller areas".
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 23:09 #55Senior Member

Posts: 97I have a feeling a ton of mongers reached out because she seemed a little annoyed by me asking. And I'm like what did you expect you posted more photos of you then cleaning stuff.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:43 #54Senior Member

Posts: 250Cleaning lady
I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





