Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 183 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.
    I have a feeling a ton of mongers reached out because she seemed a little annoyed by me asking. And I'm like what did you expect you posted more photos of you then cleaning stuff.

  2. #54

    Cleaning lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    She is cute. Has anyone inquired and asked yet? Curious to know myself.
    I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.

  3. #53
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I don't know but I can use a shaving myself. If the monger that posted that up gets a good hit let me know!!

  4. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this one cleans the house along with the pipes?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d...540812598.html
    She is cute. Has anyone inquired and asked yet? Curious to know myself.

  5. #51

    Cuddle Report. TOFTT

    Ugh! I decided to give one of the Cuddle sites a try using the advice in this forum. I contacted one of the "pros". It was 85 Mario coins for an hour. Literally, nothing happened besides cuddling and some talking. She even fell asleep a few times for a few minutes. All it resulted in was a tease with no hint of anything extra. I feel like this endeavor on those sites is a HUGE YMMV situation and will be a bigger waste of money than a titty bar!

  6. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    At the top of the page, there will be a drop down that will allow you to visit the individual services pages. If you are on your phone, it might be easier to go to the front page and navigate from there.

    Here are the direct links to the pages.

    Resumes.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/rrr?

    Services. Beauty.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/bts?

    Services. Creative.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/crs?

    Services. Household.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/hss?

    I don't bother with keyword searches. I just set to gallery and scroll through and see what is there. If a picture or a subject line catches my attention, I will open the ad and see what it says. For example, on creative services, there is a photo of some chick's ass from Sept 12.

    If you search cuddle, it is nothing but pets for sale.
    I very much appreciate the direction and knowledge, Coozie! I hope I can return the favor someday!

    Stay safe!

  7. #49

    Ok which one of you.

    Posted this ad? https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...540546159.html.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this one cleans the house along with the pipes?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d...540812598.html

  8. #48
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    At the top of the page, there will be a drop down that will allow you to visit the individual services pages. If you are on your phone, it might be easier to go to the front page and navigate from there.

    Here are the direct links to the pages.

    Resumes.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/rrr?

    Services. Beauty.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/bts?

    Services. Creative.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/crs?

    Services. Household.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/hss?

    I don't bother with keyword searches. I just set to gallery and scroll through and see what is there. If a picture or a subject line catches my attention, I will open the ad and see what it says. For example, on creative services, there is a photo of some chick's ass from Sept 12.

    If you search cuddle, it is nothing but pets for sale.
    I wonder if this one cleans the house along with the pipes?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/d...540812598.html

  9. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JamFoFL  [View Original Post]
    Coozie,

    Thanks for sharing that information!

    I must be a bit of an idiot. When I go to the resumes page and then services, I don't have any areas where I can check the items you mentions. All I can do is sort by date or education. Am I going to the wrong place?

    Again. Thanks for the information and so sorry to bother!
    At the top of the page, there will be a drop down that will allow you to visit the individual services pages. If you are on your phone, it might be easier to go to the front page and navigate from there.

    Here are the direct links to the pages.

    Resumes.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/rrr?

    Services. Beauty.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/bts?

    Services. Creative.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/crs?

    Services. Household.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/search/hss?

    I don't bother with keyword searches. I just set to gallery and scroll through and see what is there. If a picture or a subject line catches my attention, I will open the ad and see what it says. For example, on creative services, there is a photo of some chick's ass from Sept 12.

    If you search cuddle, it is nothing but pets for sale.

  10. #46

    Thank you for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    You have to check often, as in multiple times a day. Start on the resumes page, then go to services. Under services, check beauty, creative and household. If you make a habit of checking these pages regularly, the players will start to stand out.
    Coozie,

    Thanks for sharing that information!

    I must be a bit of an idiot. When I go to the resumes page and then services, I don't have any areas where I can check the items you mentions. All I can do is sort by date or education. Am I going to the wrong place?

    Again. Thanks for the information and so sorry to bother!

  11. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by AMrGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Hi, just curious how you are able to catch any postings on Craigslist? Just frequent enough searching or does anyone have any nerdy thing set up where a new post with certain keywords pings out or something? What keywords to look for or just looking at gallery postings and get lucky sometimes?
    You have to check often, as in multiple times a day. Start on the resumes page, then go to services. Under services, check beauty, creative and household. If you make a habit of checking these pages regularly, the players will start to stand out.

  12. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon fellas,

    Ad is flagged now and gone but, I did check this ad last week. Located in WP, nice area. Place is well kept. Nice lady mid 30's. Cute BBW, She did send a pic after you send. COMMS were good. Session was 85. She wore small shorts tank top. We just snuggled up and talked. She likes to press up against you with her ass. Have not been for a second session but I may return. It was refreshing honestly. As always YMMV.
    Hi, just curious how you are able to catch any postings on Craigslist? Just frequent enough searching or does anyone have any nerdy thing set up where a new post with certain keywords pings out or something? What keywords to look for or just looking at gallery postings and get lucky sometimes?

  13. #43

    Have one for you.

    According to a friend, there's one out there that is down with it all. With Cuddle sites you need a "legit" BS type of profile.

    Then what happens, happens. PM me if you're a senior and want details.

  14. #42
    407xxxx995 is the number for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon fellas,

    Ad is flagged now and gone but, I did check this ad last week. Located in WP, nice area. Place is well kept. Nice lady mid 30's. Cute BBW, She did send a pic after you send. COMMS were good. Session was 85. She wore small shorts tank top. We just snuggled up and talked. She likes to press up against you with her ass. Have not been for a second session but I may return. It was refreshing honestly. As always YMMV.

  15. #41
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...526864833.html

    She said 1 per hr was curious if anyone hit this yet?
    Afternoon fellas,

    Ad is flagged now and gone but, I did check this ad last week. Located in WP, nice area. Place is well kept. Nice lady mid 30's. Cute BBW, She did send a pic after you send. COMMS were good. Session was 85. She wore small shorts tank top. We just snuggled up and talked. She likes to press up against you with her ass. Have not been for a second session but I may return. It was refreshing honestly. As always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape