Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 552 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4326

    Geo fencing extras

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBuuu72  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
    Until those curtain rooms were deployed, the Playground was it. There has been a considerable (but not complete) turnover in the entertainer roster since then. The more tenured members may be more inclined to extend the menu in the Playground. Since mgt raised the private space rent, I know there has been more accommodation for the more frugal by one gal in particular. Of course, there are more degrees of freedom behind the curtains so you will necessarily have less to enjoy for your less expensive ticket. On the other hand, the space rental savings can be applied to the bill so certain services may be more affordable.

    You can always ask. Once someone becomes known, they are more able to get a fulsome description of options and prices among the venues. The time window (calendar and clock) also influences this matter.

  2. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    At Asianguy.

    You inbox I full. I have an update for you.
    Sent you a message.

  3. #4324

    Extras at Pandoras

    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.

  4. #4323

    Heather fucking Violet

    Is she still offering extras. I would sure like her to be riding my dick if she can take it.

  5. #4322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy!

    I have some medical issues that have effected my friend Mr. Johnson. Do you guys know of any dancers, location doesn't matter, that would be wiling to makeout with me like a couple of horny teenagers?

    Thanks.
    Monse might. I think most won't.

  6. #4321

    Kissing

    Hey guy!

    I have some medical issues that have effected my friend Mr. Johnson. Do you guys know of any dancers, location doesn't matter, that would be wiling to makeout with me like a couple of horny teenagers?

    Thanks.

  7. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    At Asianguy.

    You inbox I full. I have an update for you.

  8. #4319

    Valentina_baybee on ig

    Saw pandora repost Valentina_baybee's story. She looks good and would love to know if she provides any extras. Would love to get inside her.

  9. #4318

    Long Game

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?
    There are pros and cons to building relationships with dancers. Yes you can end up paying less that what most guys are but it's taken you repeating so often you've given her much more overall.

    You come in the club and they skip other guys to come right to you. But if you start connecting with other dancers as well they get jealous or play jealous which can ruin everything you've built up. Having them at different clubs can help but A LOT of these girls talk so even if you have one at Pandora's and one at Kittens you might get found out.

    You get those "when are you coming to see me?" text especially when their work is slow but when those start coming weekly it gets expensive.

    You get those "I need help" messages which usually equals a loan that won't get paid back. At least in cash.

    There's potential for that awkward one party wants to get serious but the other doesn't.

    Most of the time it takes time. Sometimes A LOT of time seeing her in a short period of time.

    As far as recommendations, someone you're attracted to. Not everyone has the same taste in dancers, baristas, girls.

  10. #4317

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?
    No info, but I would check the barista forum. Lots of info there!

  11. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether to take your post seriously, but if after reading MP69's ROB advisory you are really considering dropping up to $1 k on this stripper I suggest you have a another think about how it will probably turn out.

    There are a number of other very fun and sexy ladies who will treat you well for a fraction of that amount.
    Haha. I know, but like I said I follow her OF and she's the one I'd wana try with before anyone else. Willing to offer a big price (if she accepts it) I like the challenge of seeing what they're price is! I got money to spend, so definitely gona try to see what she'll do. If not then just get a handsy dance for a lot less. No big loss. I was just curious if anyones got extras from her.

  12. #4315

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SprayMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I figured it would be that way. Hustle to get the room then leave you stranded. Surprised she even said you can go that far LOL. Did you offer any tips to do extras though? Or just the standard room price. I'm there in a bit under 2 months so I'll see. I'm willing to offer quite a bit to see what she'll do, in or out of the club (Around $1 K). Mainly because I'm subscribed to her OF.
    Not sure whether to take your post seriously, but if after reading MP69's ROB advisory you are really considering dropping up to $1 k on this stripper I suggest you have a another think about how it will probably turn out.

    There are a number of other very fun and sexy ladies who will treat you well for a fraction of that amount.

  13. #4314

    Baristas that are strippers / strippers that are baristas

    Info on these girls? For example, because you can see them at the stand AND club, and can build more of a relationship and trust. Do you get more extras, better service, and or cheaper services (whether you're at the stand or club) as opposed to just strippers or just baristas?

    Also, any girls you recommend?

  14. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    She is just awful, don't do it.

    I texted Cream on Tuesday, asking her for her schedule. She replied that she would be working day shift Wednesday, and Thursday. I let her know I was planning on coming by Thursday.

    I showed up around 1 pm on Thursday. The lady at the door said she had 2 girls working, and one in a room. It was a yummy spinner named Paisley, and an older lady with fake tits, named Luna. I have had awkward dances from Luna in the past. She got me across the finish line, but she was not good at it. I txt Cream, and she tells me she is running behind schedule.

    After hanging out for a good hour, Anya appears. I am guessing she was the girl in the room. She is one of my favorites. So, I am happy to see her. She immediately goes to the back for a good 7 songs. She reappears only to go to the back again, for a long stretch. Some other ladies showed up. Entice was there. I got a $20 worm up dance. It was guaranteed to make me hard. It did not. The only thing hard, was her tits. Daytona chatted with me. Harmony was there. She is really nice to look at. However, if she does anything fun, I am guessing I am too cheap to partake. Layloni was there. At around 3:30 pm, Anya reappears, Next, I see her in street clothes leaving.

    One of my favorite ladies has gotten too damn popular. I should have kept my mouth shut about her. So, I went home and beat off.
    The title of your post is incredibly misleading. You went in to see cream, who was running behind schedule, so you saw Anya who is also an ATF and you're mad because she's popular? The trip to Pandoras had nothing to do with Anya in the first place. The guy she spent the most time with probably took the time to contact her and reserve some time. Most of the popular dancers in Seattle require you to text or message them in some way to make sure they aren't busy so they can see you. Lola from Sugars uses a booking site for fucks sake and I am still grappling with that level of professionalism from a stripper. Times have changed. Contacting a dancer to lock in some play time isn't a new concept though. I've been doing it for years via text or call the club for the line-up and play the waiting game if I must.

  15. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Don't get VIP from her, I few months ago I got a VIP with her and before we went to the room, she promised all this things and once we were in to it she.

    Backed away saying thatif I wanted I can watch her dance and I play with my self, I just got up and left, then she asked for a tip, I just laughed and walked away..
    Thanks I figured it would be that way. Hustle to get the room then leave you stranded. Surprised she even said you can go that far LOL. Did you offer any tips to do extras though? Or just the standard room price. I'm there in a bit under 2 months so I'll see. I'm willing to offer quite a bit to see what she'll do, in or out of the club (Around $1 K). Mainly because I'm subscribed to her OF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape