Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 275 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2307
    I saw Ryan Smiles in NYC in the beginning of 2019 before she gained a ton of weight (and before she was in jail for a while). It was a good time and I was able to negotiate a lower rate. I've heard others had not such a good time with her though.

    I saw Virgo in NJ back in like 2017 and she was super affordable. The BBJ was awesome too. I'd love to see her again but she asks for too much now.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Wish I couldve had her back then. At this point I'd rather go with someone more attractive like ryan smiles but holy shit is she expensive.

  2. #2306

    Sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Searched her number but nothing aside from her ads comes up. She seems fun.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/715826189219
    Yeah she's legit. I've seen her a couple of times. She's a freak. I reviewed her on TER back in May and put that review on here, so if you research you can find it. She gives really good head (BBBJ) My second time with her I went for oral again and I came all over her kitty and she rubbed it all over and master bated for like five minutes totally getting herself off. It was kind of hot to watch. Through our conversations she is down for BBFS, although I never did, I know a fellow hobbyist who did so. Happy hunting!

  3. #2305
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Had her 8 years ago 100 ss and loved her wig LOL.
    Wish I couldve had her back then. At this point I'd rather go with someone more attractive like ryan smiles but holy shit is she expensive.

  4. #2304

    Virgo

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Yup Virgo frequents cnj always with atleast with one of her crew, QR, Marcy Diamond, Lucky B Dallas, Betty. I had Virgo and QR both for. 4 hr, back in 2016. I won't see them for what they are asking for now.
    Had her 8 years ago 100 ss and loved her wig LOL.

  5. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.
    Yup Virgo frequents cnj always with atleast with one of her crew, QR, Marcy Diamond, Lucky B Dallas, Betty. I had Virgo and QR both for. 4 hr, back in 2016. I won't see them for what they are asking for now.

  6. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.
    Thanks. Something definitely felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it. I'm going to pass.

  7. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good to me. Definitely like them more with some cushion then skinny. What's the in call? Motel, house? Hopefully not a house in West Trenton or something LOL.
    I saw her at a decent hotel in Edison. Room was clean and comfortable atmosphere.

  8. #2300

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamOsaization  [View Original Post]
    I happened to see her. She is a Bbw so if you like them skinny then she is not for you. Very friendly though felt a bit rushed. She has a nice ass though and doggy was awesome. Everything is covered no BBFS or BBBJ available at any price. She lets you go down on her and she is clean which is a plus. Hope this info helps.
    Sounds good to me. Definitely like them more with some cushion then skinny. What's the in call? Motel, house? Hopefully not a house in West Trenton or something LOL.

  9. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these two? Doubles only but good price. TGTBT? I contacted them and got a standard rate card back.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/248669167345
    I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.

  10. #2298

    2 Blondes in Edison

    Anyone have info on these two? Doubles only but good price. TGTBT? I contacted them and got a standard rate card back.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/248669167345

  11. #2297
    Any good bbj-only providers in CNJ? My regular is too flakey.

  12. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    I happened to see her. She is a Bbw so if you like them skinny then she is not for you. Very friendly though felt a bit rushed. She has a nice ass though and doggy was awesome. Everything is covered no BBFS or BBBJ available at any price. She lets you go down on her and she is clean which is a plus. Hope this info helps.

  13. #2295

    Veronica lovee

    Seeing lot of stg SW posting asking some ridiculous amounts for subpar effort car, I able to catch veronica in the area and give her a try. Body was similar to photos but may 5-10 yrs ago, she been around for a good bit, put on litle weight. I got there the hotel was your typical family spot with families wandering around at least I knew no shady characters hanging around. She definitely wanted reference before hand but I think the transition whole lot easier. She greeted into the room, was really into it. Of course between pops she talk up a storm, I suggest you see you get round 2 asap or face her talking about her life. I won't say she got hot young body but more MILF type, meet was stress free and she put in the effort.

    http://www.veronicalovee.com/

  14. #2294

    Anyone?


  15. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe a few months ago for a car date in Trenton and forgot to give my review. I definitely overpaid I forget if it was 120 or 150 but either way not worth it her BBBJ was nothing special at all and her FS was not special at all. Like you said she is a taller girl not really what I would describe as petite and not ideal for car date but perhaps experience would be better in a room. She is worth 60 especially if it means banging her in a room but in the car can be rough with her. She is a little cute not ugly kinda ditzy and seemed a little spaced out and now that I remember she was a little paranoid but at least she was nice and let me finish and didn't rush me too much. I probably would see her again given no other options. Like I said she is nice but performance just isn't great and not worth over a benji imo.
    Actually idk if I pointed it out but she is kinda tall that's why I struggled to even pound her in my car LOL. Of course with her its just better going for the incall. But damn she gives BBBJ? And damn sucks her FS isn't good. Guess its good to try for a lower price then its crazy you paid 120+ for a car session she charges 100 now but it definitely isn't even worth 60 like I paid because she barely tried and she was too tall. If she would take 80 for an incall I think I'd be her regular. Might give her another try but seems she isn't posting right now at least not in central jersey. Good thing you mentioned your experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape